January 2011: WDYWT?

most viewed right now
 128
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #481
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
thank u sir and to the misses...

gotta step it up for 11' after watching all these bums past few years

i got a girl like a sister to me thats a manager in a lil store in boston called bodega haha

got connects in jersey everywhere. sneakerhub. packers. federale. etc. hook me up lovely.

and then its karmaloop and driving into soho and s**t. but im all bout tees.

spot on rivington few years back. sugarhead was my favorite store ever. id run through there and literally get every shirt they had out. r.i.p.

ill be active this year. keep this s**t hot kid. satown too. fuegos.
 7 years ago '06        #482
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 its YOUNG holla said:
thank u sir and to the misses...

gotta step it up for 11' after watching all these bums past few years

i got a girl like a sister to me thats a manager in a lil store in boston called bodega haha

got connects in jersey everywhere. sneakerhub. packers. federale. etc. hook me up lovely.

and then its karmaloop and driving into soho and s**t. but im all bout tees.

spot on rivington few years back. sugarhead was my favorite store ever. id run through there and literally get every shirt they had out. r.i.p.

ill be active this year. keep this s**t hot kid. satown too. fuegos.
Ha! I know all them spots ur talking about, especially sneakerhub & packers

I'm the same man I got an entire dresser 5 shelves deep with nothing but rolled up tees in it

We might have to connect up I be missing out on too much of bodegas x converse releases, lol
 7 years ago '07        #483
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1765 1765

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #484
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1765 1765
 its YOUNG holla said:
thank u sir and to the misses...

gotta step it up for 11' after watching all these bums past few years

i got a girl like a sister to me thats a manager in a lil store in boston called bodega haha

got connects in jersey everywhere. sneakerhub. packers. federale. etc. hook me up lovely.

and then its karmaloop and driving into soho and s**t. but im all bout tees.

spot on rivington few years back. sugarhead was my favorite store ever. id run through there and literally get every shirt they had out. r.i.p.

ill be active this year. keep this s**t hot kid. satown too. fuegos.
You From Boston?
 7 years ago '04        #485
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
na kid jersey.

@banga
if u go to the hub see joey or gabe or ray or johnny or old man martin at the register and tell em u know big jay. ull get blessed. thats family right there. and i hit all the releases at pack so if u want something there im like 15 min out. and im in nyc all the time.

banga ima hit u on the pm let me know what u lookin for. im running up there mid february i believe.

but if u want something/anything its held for me. like 99.5 percent.

shipped to your door prolly wit the ill 25% off. well talk.

she got me all sorts of s**t. and the crazy sales they have u better believe i get all the 12s i can carry out the door for 40 bucks. show up wit a f**kin box truck shut down the block.


Last edited by its YOUNG holla; 01-15-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #486
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 its YOUNG holla said:
na kid jersey.

@banga
if u go to the hub see joey or gabe or ray or johnny or old man martin at the register and tell em u know big jay. ull get blessed. thats family right there. and i hit all the releases at pack so if u want something there im like 15 min out. and im in nyc all the time.

banga ima hit u on the pm let me know what u lookin for. im running up there mid february i believe.

but if u want something/anything its held for me. like 99.5 percent.

shipped to your door prolly wit the ill 25% off. well talk.

she got me all sorts of s**t. and the crazy sales they have u better believe i get all the 12s i can carry out the door for 40 bucks. show up wit a f**kin box truck shut down the block.
im on it kid, good looks. KIT
 7 years ago '05        #487
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
@ 'KIT'

i remember writing that in this girl's yearbook in junior high, b**ch goes 'KIT? what's that?'

i just marked my comment s**t out and gave her the disgusted look
 7 years ago '06        #488
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 daliff89 said:
@ 'KIT'

i remember writing that in this girl's yearbook in junior high, b**ch goes 'KIT? what's that?'

i just marked my comment s**t out and gave her the disgusted look
lol f**k you..

but i mean what did u expect to her say...being in the slow class with her, 8 kids and 2 teachers to the class.
 7 years ago '04        #489
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
Wow thread has become brutal been workin and I come back to

To this smh

Beefing over somebody typing n*gga

n*gga twitter pages exposed

Black history month speeches and s**t lol

Wow haven't saw but three pics from page 21 to 27 lol
 7 years ago '06        #490
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 UF4Soldier said:
Wow thread has become brutal been workin and I come back to

To this smh

Beefing over somebody typing n*gga

n*gga twitter pages exposed

Black history month speeches and s**t lol

Wow haven't saw but three pics from page 21 to 27 lol
i apologize...i did post up in the midst...they kept on going..i ignored them..it got boring
 7 years ago '04        #491
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
Wow thread has become brutal been workin and I come back to

To this smh

Beefing over somebody typing n*gga

n*gga twitter pages exposed

Black history month speeches and s**t lol

Wow haven't saw but three pics from page 21 to 27 lol
 7 years ago '04        #492
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
 NYC-Banga said:
i apologize...i did post up in the midst...they kept on going..i ignored them..it got boring
Kool naw just laughin s**ts all funny n*ggaz postin they life story n s**t

Saw u yung holla and sa town fits tho sick s**t propz to all

Lol this s**ts funny as hell tho ill be back soon tho
 7 years ago '05        #493
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 NYC-Banga said:
lol f**k you..

but i mean what did u expect to her say...being in the slow class with her, 8 kids and 2 teachers to the class.
you mad i was in the gifted class while you were in the auditorium putting different fits on mannequins talkin' 'bout


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #494
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
snappin necks and cashin checks...

lil business meeting tonight...big things coming real soon


[pic - click to view]


old court force...love the colorway

[pic - click to view]



slimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 7 years ago '06        #495
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 daliff89 said:


you mad i was in the gifted class while you were in the auditorium putting different fits on mannequins talkin' 'bout


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #496
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 its YOUNG holla said:
snappin necks and cashin checks...

lil business meeting tonight...big things coming real soon


[pic - click to view]


old court force...love the colorway

[pic - click to view]



slimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this n*gga going innnnnnnn

better watch out before the "thats too loud" police come running down the hills.
 7 years ago '04        #497
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
ohhh s**t i forgot. im always getting boxden mixed up with the real s**t that i do in lifeand sometimes its hard for me to tell the difference. f**k.

yo please dont use that word with me. im a white. hahahahaha. u gonna start a race war in here b.

i dont wear these outfits out anyways. just lay them out on the bed for yall to approve.in fact i dont even have legs...
 7 years ago '07        #498
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 UdownwitK said:
what stores carry them Levi's? Macys? JCPenny?
If you don't wanna try them on first, hit Zappos.com. I order all my 550/559s from there.
 01-15-2011, 11:14 PM         #499
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
alll rigids are really nice

514s are slim straights...thats usually what i rock

go with a girl and try on a buncha of different numbers and ask her what looks good on u.

bring some kicks u can slide on and off real easily, so u can see how the pants drop on top of the shoe

if u cop from macys, kohls, or whatever...ur gonna be paying very close to or if not the tag price...where if u go to one of the stores mentioned u look at paying 30-35.

plus those stores like macys, dont carry the urban releases, which i a.ssume is what ud be more into

heres a difference between a 569 loose straight (bottom) and 514 slim straight rigid premium (top)



loose straights are some s**t for tall a.ss michael jordan a.ss n*ggas
 NYC-Banga said:
some kid had emailed me last month asking about levis jeans from australia before he ordered off the website, so i had showed him how the cuts are different:

514 slim straight (top) 501xx shrink to fit bottom


the 514 is cut to sit below the waist, where the 501 is ur regular natural fit, that goes straight from the seat, thigh and leg, so if u sag em u gonna have alot of material back there (no bruno)

they are both cut the same basically in width
 KeithHernandez said:
If you don't wanna try them on first, hit Zappos.com. I order all my 550/559s from there.
good info fellas. yea i gotta do some research. i went to the mall today and didn't see any nice colors at all. and them s**ts was $58.99 with buy 1 get 1 half off (so 2 pair for $90). those basic a.ss colors wasn't worth it. tell you the truth i bought 2 different colors in Arizona jeans for a total of $35. LOL.


[pic - click to view]

 01-15-2011, 11:39 PM         #500
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever strategically put together this display should be promoted. i couldn't help but to spend a lil money before leaving. and if you notice the top, there's retro 9s that i couldn't fit in the picture. lol


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy