January 2011: WDYWT?

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-14-2011, 07:43 PM         #421
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
hiphop honey: marry me
hiphop honey: now
NYC-Banga: naw
NYC-Banga: u marry me.

lmaoooooooooooooooo

that first answer was how he really felt

but he thought bout it and had to play his cards right

banga,,,,,,,,,,,that was smooth
You're pathetic. But hey, its Friday night. You should go out and maybe you'll meet a chick desperate enough to take you out the hood.
 01-14-2011, 08:00 PM         #422
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt get too mad at white girl saying the n word she knows not to say it in an area like east new york and knows to keep that racist stuff in riverdale or whatever lame area she lives in
 01-14-2011, 08:03 PM         #423
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
na i aint goin out tonight

i might go out tomorrow

im gonna take myself out the hood

u still wack lol

thinkin u cool and s**t

b**ch i will make u cry lol
I would actually love to see that.
 01-14-2011, 08:04 PM         #424
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1973a said:
i wouldnt get too mad at white girl saying the n word she knows not to say it in an area like east new york and knows to keep that racist stuff in riverdale or whatever lame area she lives in
Lol @ me being racist now. Youre just as stupid as Reno and c*ckwave.
 7 years ago '06        #425
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
avatar space
space
$38,081 | Props total: 24104 24104
whats all this f**kery going on
 01-14-2011, 08:25 PM         #426
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop honey said:
Lol @ me being racist now. Youre just as stupid as Reno and c*ckwave.
watch your mouth

 CokeWave said:
hold on she white lol
someone said she was white a little bit earlier but if she isnt then forget what i said
 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM         #427
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1973a said:
watch your mouth



someone said she was white a little bit earlier but if she isnt then forget what i said
Or what?
 01-14-2011, 08:29 PM         #428
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
White chicks comfortable saying the N word now?

I guess anything flies behind the screen
Yea Yea come check me about it.
 7 years ago '10        #429
Abose 3 
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
 its YOUNG holla said:
cars dont make a man.

man makes the car.

having a car payment dont make u a baller.

im f**kin 27 with a mortgage and my own house in a nice area in overlt expensive jersey

i have a truck. its paid off.

get on my mother f**kin level. clown

anyways to the poster that asked where i got the stabs.

like 2-3 years ago. runnin n gunnin they called. i got mine at packers in jersey



Oh ight...becuz i've been lookin to get another pair of stabs but i haven't found any that i like for real
 01-14-2011, 08:59 PM         #430
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea her last two posts alone should be enough to let you know that shes just some corny white girl that wants to be down badly
 7 years ago '10        #431
Abose 3 
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
ay these posts are fire lets keep posting ladies and gents...
 01-14-2011, 09:01 PM         #432
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1973a said:
yea her last two posts alone should be enough to let you know that shes just some corny white girl that wants to be down badly
Totally wanna be down with boxden ogs.
 7 years ago '04        #433
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
I thought this thread was about what n*ggas wore for the day.
 01-14-2011, 09:14 PM         #434
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dipset905 said:
this post shows shes taking it to heart. corny a.ss craacker
Yeah, not really. Just bored of it.
 7 years ago '07        #435
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,427 | Props total: 588 588
 1973a said:
yea her last two posts alone should be enough to let you know that shes just some corny white girl that wants to be down badly
she's like the white version of New New from the movie ATL. probably gotta hoodrat kit, watched a couple rap videos and thinks she's down
 01-14-2011, 09:23 PM         #436
Brand0n031  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the internet. Anyone can say the "N word". If you are taking offense then you must be living in an oppressed internet state of mind.

And since when do you have to be a certain color to use a word. You are implying only a black person can use the N word towards another, so basically you are further degrading the usage.
 7 years ago '04        #437
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
 Brand0n031 said:
It's the internet. Anyone can say the "N word". If you are taking offense then you must be living in an oppressed internet state of mind.

And since when do you have to be a certain color to use a word. You are implying only a black person can use the N word towards another, so basically you are further degrading the usage.
if it was up to me, no one would say it...the word is stupid and makes you sound stupid..

but knowing boxden someone will reply to this post with a picture saying "n*gga please"
 01-14-2011, 09:26 PM         #438
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
she's like the white version of New New from the movie ATL. probably gotta hoodrat kit, watched a couple rap videos and thinks she's down
lol or buckwild from flavor of love
 7 years ago '05        #439
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 1482 1482
 Drug Free said:
if it was up to me, no one would say it...the word is stupid and makes you sound stupid..

but knowing boxden someone will reply to this post with a picture saying "n*gga please"
used to be offended but people get older and realize that the people who lived through the abuse of the word also used it among themselves thats why so many black people use it today, there is no more offense in that word then someone saying black , colored, african american etc.... it is a label and only offensive if you let it be.... let it go s**t is over move the f**k on
 7 years ago '04        #440
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
 hbk83 said:
used to be offended but people get older and realize that the people who lived through the abuse of the word also used it among themselves thats why so many black people use it today, there is no more offense in that word then someone saying black , colored, african american etc.... it is a label and only offensive if you let it be.... let it go s**t is over move the f**k on
im not offended at all..im white.

i just think the word can make the most intelligent person in the word sound like a complete idiot.

it bothers me more when spanish people say it than anything..cuz i just dont understand why its accepted for them to be saying it. if eminem said it in a song it would be blasphemy but fat joe can say it all day long just because hes not white. its stupid.

black people say they "took the word back"...fine whatever....wtf is spanish peoples excuse to say it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy