Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #281
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 SaTown's Finest said:
Ralph Lauren Polo Button Up x Nike SB... Loud as hell, just the way I like it LOL!

[pic - click to view]

n*gga im mad u ran with my style!...wtf...lmaoooo

[pic - click to view]

u dont remember me posting that s**t awhile back...i think u even said that was too much...lololol...smh

good matchup kid!!
 7 years ago '06        #282
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
lol.. yeah.. definitely something I wouldn't put together for myself, but I respect it. What's going on with the top of those laces, though? That looks unique and effective. Teach me the secret.
its just x'ing of the 4 holes on the sb lows...not really effective...cause the laces still need to be stuffed down in the sides of the shoe...
 7 years ago '07        #283
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1765 1765
 NYC-Banga said:
alot of ppl cant pull it off...

creative minds speak in lengths

no diss, but where have u dressed clean?

whats ur definition of clean?
So your saying because I don't wear colorful a.ss clothes I'm not creative??

F*ck u mean where have I haven't dresses clean?Go back a couple of pages...I posted 3 clean a.ss outfits here.I ain't one these n*ggaz who just talk s**t and don't post.I be posted sum s**t.

Clean:

[pic - click to view]

"Simple yet effective" "Tommy_Bunz"

Loud:

[pic - click to view]

No hate on SaTown but this outfit is loud az f*ck..U got a yellow shirt with a girl giving a guy head with some yellow sneakers.....on some k!llah BH s**t
 7 years ago '07        #284
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
Ralph Lauren Polo Button Up x Nike SB... Loud as hell, just the way I like it LOL!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #285
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
This dude got a shirt and tie with sneakers ...Instead of sneakers you should have invested in some shoes for this one
 7 years ago '04        #286
Mercury 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1451 1451
 SaTown's Finest said:

[pic - click to view]

nothing that nobody can say will convince me that this isn't piffery right here...he k!lled this joint!
 7 years ago '06        #287
space
space
 dnycem said:
So your saying because I don't wear colorful a.ss clothes I'm not creative??

F*ck u mean where have I haven't dresses clean?Go back a couple of pages...I posted 3 clean a.ss outfits here.I ain't one these n*ggaz who just talk s**t and don't post.I be posted sum s**t.

Clean:

[pic - click to view]

"Simple yet effective" "Tommy_Bunz"

Loud:

[pic - click to view]

No hate on SaTown but this outfit is loud az f*ck..U got a yellow shirt with a girl giving a guy head with some yellow sneakers.....on some k!llah BH s**t
never said anything about using loud colors makes u creative.

lol @ u thinking that's dressing "clean".

u answered ur own question kid.

the term "clean" comes from "clean-cut"...putting some low xi ie, some reg jeans and t shirt with a gucci belt...is not "clean-cut"

prime example of "clean-cut" think carlton from the fresh prince.

keep it moving....tired of back and forths for the week.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 08:09 PM..
 01-12-2011, 08:05 PM         #288
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Champion shoe strings!
 7 years ago '06        #289
space
space

[video - click to view]

its not unusualllllllllllllllllllllll!

clean, khaki's matching with the khaki brown blend in the plaid...cleannnnnnn

and if you didnt know...alfonso rebeiro is my actual true life cousin

hares on will!

#popscollar

#myn*gga

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 08:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #290
space
space
 dnycem said:
This dude got a shirt and tie with sneakers ...Instead of sneakers you should have invested in some shoes for this one
ur a f**king idiot.

got damn i need to stop f**king around in this section...u dumbed down n*ggas are making me feel like im from another planet.
 7 years ago '06        #292
space
space
this n*gga dyncem is purely f**king hating...that s**t is pathetic b.

i think he mad cause like 2 ppl said his stuff was nice..while most of mine and satown s**t got quoted and propped..

n*gga why you so mad?...ppl around ur way said u can dress and u come here and its not really the case?...n*gga its just opinions.

never not once, did i tell you what to wear or that i didnt like ur s**t, i didnt like it, i just scrolled pass it, u over there laughing at n*ggas s**t and telling em to rock shoes?? with such and such?

its aight man...no need to hate on the next man.

ull be aight bruh

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #293
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
this n*gga dyncem is purely f**king hating...that s**t is pathetic b.

i think he mad cause like 2 ppl said his stuff was nice..while most of mine and satown s**t got quoted and propped..

n*gga why you so mad?...ppl around ur way said u can dress and u come here and its not really the case?...n*gga its just opinions.

never not once, did i tell you what to wear or that i didnt like ur s**t, i didnt like it, i just scrolled pass it, u over there laughing at n*ggas s**t and telling em to rock shoes?? with such and such?

its aight man...no need to hate on the next man.

ull be aight bruh
Now I gotta deal with this clown again...........

First of all you just asked me a question and I answered it.Your the n*gga getting all mad and emotional.Y'all got more props cuz y'all posted more s**t.Your girl was giving u most of your props anyway .A n*gga like me works Monday thru Friday wearing slacks and a polo & I only wear clothes that's postable here on weekends.I ain't hating on nobody.s**t is all opinion at the end of the day..The s**t I posted might not be what someone else would wear and vice versa.CokeWave says some n*gga s**t is cleaning and there u go crying over the keyboard.

And Don't even try to come at me on some " we need to stick together cuz we both post here" s**t either like last month in "December pick ups" clown.

Don't think I forgot about that s**t

Last edited by dnycem; 01-12-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #294
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
I've been trying to stay out of the debates, because some of them are pure comedy.
@Banga, I totally forgot that you posted that fit, although my shirt seems like it has a little more yellow while yours has more blue, plus I put in the red laces....
@dnycem, I wear loud, but I can also go simple too, what I wear really depends on the mood. I can go loud with something like this:

[pic - click to view]

or this

[pic - click to view]

But I can also do something boring and still set it off... You might not be able to tell because of the flash on my camera, but the Horse on the Polo is the EXACT same color as the Eggplants...

[pic - click to view]

People were tripping over that more than anything I've posted recently. Everything isn't loud...
 7 years ago '07        #295
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
I've been trying to stay out of the debates, because some of them are pure comedy.
@Banga, I totally forgot that you posted that fit, although my shirt seems like it has a little more yellow while yours has more blue, plus I put in the red laces....
@dnycem, I wear loud, but I can also go simple too, what I wear really depends on the mood. I can go loud with something like this:

[pic - click to view]

or this

[pic - click to view]

But I can also do something boring and still set it off... You might not be able to tell because of the flash on my camera, but the Horse on the Polo is the EXACT same color as the Eggplants...

[pic - click to view]

People were tripping over that more than anything I've posted recently. Everything isn't loud...
No hate on U Satown..keep doin ur thing
 7 years ago '06        #296
space
space
 dnycem said:
Now I gotta deal with this clown again...........

First of all you just asked me a question and I answered it.Your the n*gga getting all mad and emotional.Y'all got more props cuz y'all posted more s**t.Your girl was giving u most of the props anyway .A n*gga like me works Monday thru Friday wearing slacks and a polo & I only wear clothes that's postable here on weekends.I ain't hating on nobody.s**t is all opinion at the end of the day..The s**t I posted might not be what someone else would wear and vice versa.CokeWave says some n*gga s**t is cleaning and there u go crying over the keyboard.

And Don't even try to come at me on some " we need to stick together cuz we both post here" s**t either like last month in "December pick ups" clown.Don't think I forgot about that s**t
if we need to stick together, then why u gonna quote satown and put a laughing face, while u gonna quote me and say i need to rock shoes...

i displayed NO HATRED TOWARDS you...u cosigned cokewave (AND n*gga WHO DOESNT POST) clowning me...i responded...u got butthurt (ur stick together debate is nullified right there hoe)

now u not hating ON SATOWN?...after u laughed at the n*gga and said he was loud and on some k!lla bh s**t?!

f**k outta here u soft heart backpeddaling a.ss n*gga...FIX UR FACE.

i dont even understand wtf ur talking bout...but as of right now...ur a f**king b**chmade a.ss n*gga...ill light ur kicks on fire while u still wearing em.

go stick ur f**king head in ur closet u hurt feelings over sensitive, n*ggas said i wasnt clean so im a boohoo and diss others, hating a.ss n*gga.

n*gga fix up and look sharp

[pic - click to view]

im done with u clowns b.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #297
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
if we need to stick together, then why u gonna quote satown and put a laughing face, while u gonna quote me and say i need to rock shoes...

i displayed NO HATRED TOWARDS you...u cosigned cokewave (AND n*gga WHO DOESNT POST) clowning me...i responded...u got butthurt (ur stick together debate is nullified right there hoe)

now u not hating ON SATOWN?...after u laughed at the n*gga and said he was loud and on some k!lla bh s**t?!

f**k outta here u soft heart backpeddaling a.ss n*gga...FIX UR FACE.

i dont even understand wtf ur talking bout...but as of right now...ur a f**king b**chmade a.ss n*gga...ill light ur kicks on fire while u still wearing em.

go stick ur f**king head in ur closet u hurt feelings over sensitive, n*ggas said i wasnt clean so im a boohoo and diss others, hating a.ss n*gga.

n*gga fix up and look sharp

[pic - click to view]

im done with u clowns b.
This guy is heated behind the keyboard
 7 years ago '06        #298
space
space
 dnycem said:
This guy is heated behind the keyboard

lmfaooooo, imagine that.

go cosign some more clowns...that's who you like to rep for. ...death...lol

convo's done n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #299
space
space
 Dipset905 said:
u act hella emotional my n*gga. i havnt seen a thread where u aint beefin with a n*gga
glad u notice me i guess?, cause i never seen you before until today.

ppl always take shots at the noticed and by nature I defend myself.

plus its comedy to me, i be damn near in tears when i come on this site while I waste time downloading movies and s**t

I never come at anyone in a disrespectful manner first, check my track record.

u came at me (or us loud n*ggas) today first didn't you in a put down sort of matter? this is what i mean by ppl always taking shots.

if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all, which is with dnycem, i didnt find his ish appealing so i said nothing and kept it moving, if its nice, i say it is or secretly prop, only when he agreed on something negative about me, is when i voiced my opinion back...and not even a harsh manner, but dude got all whatever and started cursing and got all defensive.

thats all, pz

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #300
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
there goes your "resolution"

bet if u dont post for a week someone will take stabs at ur old photos..

J.O.S.E i hope i dont gotta explain that one to u hahaha

lol @ secret props
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy