January 2011: WDYWT?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 B SQUEEZE said:
cmon son, that s**t is huge
SORRY FAM I forgot to change the size of the picture lol.
I'm used to the Hiphop section making the pictures smaller

edit I posted in the wrong thread
I should have posted on January 2011: Post Your Pickups! thread Lol

Last edited by Ash10; 01-11-2011 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #222
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
open the closet to some s**t like this and u start creating...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

feel me?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i have alot of friends in this game...

[pic - click to view]

its not easy to just get dressed anymore...

and thats about half of it.

Last edited by its YOUNG holla; 01-11-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #223
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
 dnycem said:
This is solid....f**kin hate Express clothing tho
thanx but I like like the sweaters and cardigans from express cuz they're always having a sale or something every time i check out the site
 7 years ago '07        #224
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I don't want you to misunderstand me and think I'm implying you're the types who have specific outfits for everything -- it was just general typing. But right now, the types of people we are in how we approach our wardrobes are two opposite ends of the spectrum.

After I saw Holla's "Ninja Rap" am90's, I Googled them because I never saw those before and thought they were dope. I wanted to know more about the kicks, but I knew I'd never cop because they're not me. That's the difference I'm talking about.

Style is something personal. Your personal ways have you into the breakneck, more gaudy outfits. That's not a diss, just an observation. My personal definition of style is being subtle. Truthfully, as long as the clothes are clean and crisp, it's a good look.

On top of that, we've all got personalities. They don't come across on a message board, but they're there. From what I've been told, I'm charismatic and personable enough that even when I was struggling and rocking the same Timbs for six-to-eight months, people were still drawn to me. My outfits were more plain then than they are now, I'm talking black City Lab t-shirt, any rotation of 1 of my 5 fitteds, some Prada frames my mom bought me, LRG jeans and those hurt Timbs. I think my sense of humor makes me stand out more than anything I've ever worn.
 7 years ago '04        #225
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
i aint mad at u cuz... i understand where ur at after that last comment more so then the 2 before...

ninjaraps were ids kid. thats my personal design. thanks for the love tho. props.
 7 years ago '06        #226
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 its YOUNG holla said:
its not like we sit out and set up our closets to have hats tees and hoodies folded neatly on top of the sneaker boxes.

son i died at this s**t
 7 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
I don't want you to misunderstand me and think I'm implying you're the types who have specific outfits for everything -- it was just general typing. But right now, the types of people we are in how we approach our wardrobes are two opposite ends of the spectrum.

After I saw Holla's "Ninja Rap" am90's, I Googled them because I never saw those before and thought they were dope. I wanted to know more about the kicks, but I knew I'd never cop because they're not me. That's the difference I'm talking about.

Style is something personal. Your personal ways have you into the breakneck, more gaudy outfits. That's not a diss, just an observation. My personal definition of style is being subtle. Truthfully, as long as the clothes are clean and crisp, it's a good look.

On top of that, we've all got personalities. They don't come across on a message board, but they're there. From what I've been told, I'm charismatic and personable enough that even when I was struggling and rocking the same Timbs for six-to-eight months, people were still drawn to me. My outfits were more plain then than they are now, I'm talking black City Lab t-shirt, any rotation of 1 of my 5 fitteds, some Prada frames my mom bought me, LRG jeans and those hurt Timbs. I think my sense of humor makes me stand out more than anything I've ever worn.
to each their own.

i just dont like ppl disrespecting what someone else wears.

i dont like how some ppl dress in this post, but Im not gonna disrespect that person or clown em

i personally cant help that what i wear breaknecks, its just what i like that draws my attention to purchasing them, ive never bought something with the thought in mind like "oh chicks is gonna dig this" or ppl are gonna break they necks..

keeping it 100...that red jacket...i purchased off ebay as a fluke, because i was looking for the black and gold one, but the jacket was from a previous years line and was sold out...just so happens doing a search on ebay i found it in red for cheap, so i copped and at the time i had nothing really to match it, i just thought it was a nice premium piece of clothing
 7 years ago '07        #228
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
i aint mad at u cuz... i understand where ur at after that last comment more so then the 2 before...

ninjaraps were ids kid. thats my personal design. thanks for the love tho. props.
Probably explains why I couldn't find them lol.
 7 years ago '06        #229
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
I won't get into one of these long rants, but I rarely buy 1 shirt for a specific outfit. I always pick my shoes first and go from their. That Mishka/Marge SB fit wasn't planned. In all actuality, I forgot I had that shirt. I know for sure that Mishka tee came out 3 or 4 years ago. I actually stumbled upon it while looking for something to wear with the shoes. I just don't see how someone matching a tee/shoes is making something look "forced".
 7 years ago '05        #230
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
Yeah I don't get how the whole matching shoes with shirt thing is forced neither... Maybe wearing red n blue shoes with a matching shirt, matching jeans, a matching fitted, and a matching jacket is forced... but just the shirt?... Nah...

Just my opinion though...

Edit: And if I'm in a store and I see a cool shirt that I know I got some shoes to go with I'm buying it... I don't see whats wrong with that neither

Last edited by QPakaQ; 01-11-2011 at 02:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #231
space
space
Again, you're misunderstanding. Don't take it like I'm saying "Yuck" about it. I gave Banga his props for the Unkles outfit and the Supremes/Sneakerhead outfit went well, too. I've shown SaTown love for some of his combos, too.

The example Banga made when he was talking to Coke was the same thing I said last month without elaboration. When you're talking about something like the Flint 13s, and then a matching Flint 13 hat, with a white t-shirt, navy blue sweater, and grey jacket -- that's doing too much.

Same thing we were saying about the dude who did the 2001 Cool Grey 11s with grey slacks and a grey polo shirt. Dudes might match, but they're not coordinating.

It's true for any color combo. You get some white, blue, and yellow kicks, that doesn't mean you need a white/blue/yellow shirt with a Brewers fitted, all in one shot. It's the matching overkill that I don't mess with.
 7 years ago '04        #232
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
i agree with the last paragraph
 7 years ago '07        #233
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
 CokeWave said:
yall dress loud as hell smh

i guess thats yall swag...it is what it is

that red jacket is a no go tho

it look like some bellboy s**t

n*ggas would cut the s**t outta u with that

[pic - click to view]

lol yeah definately looks like it.
 7 years ago '04        #234
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1478 1478
Lets not start with this dressing s**t again seems like its discussed every month. Everyone is different so there style is going to be different... we all dress for different reasons some its for style, respect, art or whatever.....

Me, personally I have a variety of styles some days its coo to pop off with more of a banga type fit, where the outfit are of the same colors, but it flows together. Sometimes I want to hit the regular lacoste polo with matching shoes and denim. Sometimes im on the preppy sweater vest type s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #235
space
space
 egotistical said:
Lets not start with this dressing s**t again seems like its discussed every month. Everyone is different so there style is going to be different... we all dress for different reasons some its for style, respect, art or whatever.....

Me, personally I have a variety of styles some days its coo to pop off with more of a banga type fit, where the outfit are of the same colors, but it flows together. Sometimes I want to hit the regular lacoste polo with matching shoes and denim. Sometimes im on the preppy sweater vest type s**t...
yup yup

i dress all kinds of ways...

not the same ish day in and day out..switch it up..honestly i dress according to the weather and/or the event
 01-11-2011, 09:06 PM         #236
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

crease!
 7 years ago '06        #237
space
space
 CokeWave said:
yall outfits too much for me
there it is boys...you said it...ya bum n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #238
space
space
 hiphop honey said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

crease!
going HAMMMMMMM, HARD AS MUTHAf**kAAAAA
 01-11-2011, 09:48 PM         #239
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lol @ u.

i had 4 ... yes, 4 b**ches try to talk/get my attention yesterday, including some tall a.ss uppity white blonde chick...10+ staring at me.

chick at nikestore asked me "if i was from around here" IN NEW YORK CITY of all places and i got tax off at the register.

im good in what i wear...i hate looking like y'all.

lmao @ a no go.

peep the comments homey:

"That jackets ill, what brand and model is it?"

"pretty much k!llin any of my fits cant front. teach me.. matter fact. write a book and i'll cop."

n*gga, I BEEN doing this, if theres one thing on earth I know, is how to dress my n*gga...u'll learn...then again prolly not, u got a matching flint fitted for ur flints...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

s**t you shoulda bagged both of them, the nike girl to get a discount, and the rich white girl to give you money for the nike
 7 years ago '06        #240
space
space
 1973a said:
s**t you shoulda bagged both of them, the nike girl to get a discount, and the rich white girl to give you money for the nike
im good, i got all i need already

i got the lil discount cause the cashier found out who I was when I was showing them my wall of kicks in my phone

#groupielove.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy