January 2011: WDYWT?

most viewed right now
 168
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 165
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 145
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 NYC-Banga said:
this n*gga got matching hangers....straight og slim willie icepick jenkins pimp s**t right there
lol naw i aint got that fitted grab da kicks early then they put tha hat out in store

when they released

7 3/8 was out lookin for it tho

yeah u signed up two yrs after me and i aint even got dat much rep


Last edited by UF4Soldier; 01-11-2011 at 10:52 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #202
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
s**t i like those flamboyant colors... i like to stand out, thats just me
 7 years ago '04        #203
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 B SQUEEZE said:
s**t i like those flamboyant colors... i like to stand out, thats just me
"y try to fit in if u stand out"-joe budden
 7 years ago '10        #204
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 7921 7921


been mostly throwin these on wit sweatpants..mass. winters are disgusting
 7 years ago '04        #205
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 UF4Soldier said:
"y try to fit in if u stand out"-joe budden
dont know what youre trying to say... enlighten me bro
 7 years ago '04        #206
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah u signed up two yrs after me and i aint even got dat much rep


:thumbsup:
 7 years ago '04        #207
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 B SQUEEZE said:
dont know what youre trying to say... enlighten me bro
nothin really just sayin its good to be diff sometimes

people should wanna stand more then wanna just be average

to fit in with every one else

so if u rock loud colors dats great long as it good for u
 7 years ago '04        #208
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
word life son...
 7 years ago '04        #209
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 B SQUEEZE said:
word life son...
jus my two pennies
 7 years ago '04        #210
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 UF4Soldier said:
jus my two pennies

regardless of what you said, i should prop you for having kenny powers in your avy
 7 years ago '04        #211
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 B SQUEEZE said:
regardless of what you said, i should prop you for having kenny powers in your avy
most def

kenny f**kin powers

the all black reflects my outlaw mentality
 7 years ago '06        #212
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4275 4275
yall dr phil a.ss n*ggas...lol

i dress the way i do, because i just dont like doing the norm, i dont do it to stand out or to be flashy.

what you wear, speaks lengths about ur persona and ur creativity,

i just get creative with mine, any simple n*gga can get a simple grey shirt to go with some grey kicks

simple n*ggas rock simple s**t...afraid to go out the box...

its best to be diverse, sure yall seen my ish this month, simple, preppy, loud

it takes alot to recognize some s**t like that satown mishka t and marge simpsons...like that s**t is on point...

anybody seeing that fit would know thats not a regular normal n*gga right there. he put some thought in it..

anyways thats my 2 cents...lets get back to fits, and once again, if u aint posting s**t don't disrespect someone else's s**t.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-11-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #213
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
f**k it my time post a picture, Polo Ralph Lauren Down Track Hooded Down Track Jacket & Gucci beanie hat





Last edited by Ash10; 01-11-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #214
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
cmon son, that s**t is huge no homo
 7 years ago '07        #215
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
That's where I disagree with you, Banga. It's not a fear to go outside the box, it's that something overly matched doesn't complement my individual personality. The difference between CokeWave's opinion and mine is that I don't care what another person does.

You've admitted before that you like the head-cracks and compliments. Personally, I don't. First time I wore some Burberry to work a few years ago, I got real heated when this chick said, "Oh excuuuuse me!" I don't want the attention. That doesn't make me simple -- it just explains how I'm most comfortable. I don't go for the show out, jeans tucked behind the tongue look.

I respect what you and SaTown do, but people like me (and my girl, for that matter) don't really like when an outfit looks like it was planned and plotted the night before. It looks forced. I'm sure you've walked into Flight Club and see some of these sneakerheads looking like they shopped out the same catalog. That's not a good look, imo.

In short, I try to keep my closet diverse. I'm never going to rock a royal blue shirt with black and red kicks and a green fitted. But I'm not going to have a wardrobe where I'm like, "Okay, this shirt and jacket is for these sneakers." Like I've said here before, that's the quickest way to turn an outfit into a uniform.
 01-11-2011, 11:46 AM         #216
hiphop honey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
cmon son, that s**t is huge no homo
lmfao why was that so funny?
 7 years ago '06        #217
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4275 4275
 KeithHernandez said:
That's where I disagree with you, Banga. It's not a fear to go outside the box, it's that something overly matched doesn't complement my individual personality. The difference between CokeWave's opinion and mine is that I don't care what another person does.

You've admitted before that you like the head-cracks and compliments. Personally, I don't. First time I wore some Burberry to work a few years ago, I got real heated when this chick said, "Oh excuuuuse me!" I don't want the attention. That doesn't make me simple -- it just explains how I'm most comfortable. I don't go for the show out, jeans tucked behind the tongue look.

I respect what you and SaTown do, but people like me (and my girl, for that matter) don't really like when an outfit looks like it was planned and plotted the night before. It looks forced. I'm sure you've walked into Flight Club and see some of these sneakerheads looking like they shopped out the same catalog. That's not a good look, imo.

In short, I try to keep my closet diverse. I'm never going to rock a royal blue shirt with black and red kicks and a green fitted. But I'm not going to have a wardrobe where I'm like, "Okay, this shirt and jacket is for these sneakers." Like I've said here before, that's the quickest way to turn an outfit into a uniform.
i agree, but i dont

because NONE of my fits in this thread were copped for one another...NONE.

i got that punk is dead t as a xmas gift from a friend..so i didnt cop it

that red jacket i had way before i got my red premes.

the black purp hoodie i copped for my eggplants nearly two years ago not those penny's that arent even officially out yet

the al bundy t...way after i got my rayguns

the north face way after the tweeds.

that pale pink buttonup was a shirt i got for a wedding, just so happens it matches with my unkles

my girl copped me that grey crooks sweater in june...way before i had my cool greys..

so nothing is a uniform...its just i have an immense wardrobe to the point i can mix and match s**t to the point that to you or somebody else it looks that way, also given off that breakneck impression.

and i tongue up my jeans on my kicks, so they dont dye my laces/devour the shoe and also so they dont drag on the ground


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-11-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #218
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
s**t hit me offguard, scroll bar thing at the bottom was way the f**k over.... i was like omg
 7 years ago '04        #219
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
but if i got over 100 pairs of kicks

and over 200 tees

and like 50 something fitteds

i literally cant force any fits. it takes me a long time to sort through s**t to get dressed.

so i keep my s**t seperated. i got everyday hoodies hats kicks tees.

then i have s**t i have bought just to match. and s**t that ive had that works.

its not like we sit out and set up our closets to have hats tees and hoodies folded neatly on top of the sneaker boxes.

i like breaking necks. i like when people ask me where i bought s**t.

i enjoy talkin to people. i enjoy bulls**ttin bout kicks. im not afraid to wear whatever the f**k i want. whenever. i rocked 80 percent gold shoes yesterday.

some people buy fly. some people get fly. and some of us are bred fly.
 7 years ago '04        #220
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 4 4
well said banga.

was thinkin same s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
59 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
117 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy