most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
It ain't like they was @ one end of the court by themselves. everybody was coming down court.

That announcer said Westbrook "messed around and got a triple-double"
 7 years ago '08        #22
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 peeyump said:
Not at all stupid n*gga. You worse than the media. More than likely cuz was like "that was some b**ch a.ss s**t ya folks did.....I feel like breaking that n*ggaz jaw" Durant: Man calm down it was uncalled for I'll holla at them.

media version: Smith: Sir please can I have a minute of your time.....we were playing ball and it was very hurtful what these guys did....they dunked on us when it wasnt neccessary.....dear sir can you please rectify this for me.......im hurt inside"
this f**got spoke to durant and the media instead of taking it up directly with westbrook and ibaka. that's a fact, regardless of the "gangster" story you made up in your head
 7 years ago '08        #23
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 StateProperty88 said:
it dont matter to me (although i definitely enjoy when its a rival). i say if you can score...score. i was loving the pats a couple years ago blowing everybody out and i enjoyed it even more when brady said they were going out there to blow teams out

and how is this like ricky davis? didnt he shout at the wrong basket just to get it?
Its all stat padding, you dont think they both knew what they needed to get a triple double and double double? How often do you ever see someone just randomly run to the hoop while both teams realize the game is over and are trying to run out the clock, its not like the shot clock was running down :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #24
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
those were the worst highlights ever between the commentator and the music.
 7 years ago '07        #25
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
There is no such thing in sports as running up the score. If you want to quit playing then leave, but if you cannot stop the other team from scoring that is your own damn fault. People that complain about running up the score are f**king crybabies.
 7 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Main Event said:
Its all stat padding, you dont think they both knew what they needed to get a triple double and double double? How often do you ever see someone just randomly run to the hoop while both teams realize the game is over and are trying to run out the clock, its not like the shot clock was running down :lachen001:
i dont mind stat padding it happens in every nba game thats over at the end. whether its the losing team getting a late bucket to make the deficit 10 instead of 12. or a team getting a late bucket for a guy to get a triple double
 7 years ago '09        #27
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19321 19321
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
There is no such thing in sports as running up the score. If you want to quit playing then leave, but if you cannot stop the other team from scoring that is your own damn fault. People that complain about running up the score are f**king crybabies.
f**kin pussies cry about s**t like that
 01-01-2011, 02:08 PM         #28
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga is just mad 'cause he didn't get the last rebound for his double double
 01-01-2011, 02:12 PM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the beat is hot...whats the name
 7 years ago '05        #30
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
Damn Josh Did you soon forget what you did 2 years ago.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #31
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
hypocrit a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #32
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
:lachen001: @ comparing going for a dunk with 4 minutes to a dunk with 12 seconds left
 7 years ago '06        #33
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
not a good look for westbrook and ibaka
 7 years ago '06        #34
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
these are professionals and grown men.

they need to stop crying about s**t like this.
 7 years ago '07        #35
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
I hope OKC goes out and does that to teams every night. Make people salty.
 7 years ago '05        #36
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
The game was over. You don't score if you're up and the defense has let up. The best part is since Durant is the media darling right now, ESPN won't touch this story. Even though he's only a teammate, since he's Durant's teammate, they don't want to draw any negative attention to Durant.

I remember years back when Ricky Davis was a rebound shy of a triple double and in the final seconds of a game they had already secured, he threw it off of the rim to get the last rebound for the triple double. The score keeper didn't give it to him and ESPN blasted him for a week straight. This happens and the anchors laugh about it.
 01-01-2011, 04:32 PM         #37
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stand n*ggaz in rec leagues who go right to the scorers table to check their own stats, even if they get blown out by 20 points. Some stupid a.ss n*ggaz
 7 years ago '07        #38
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
they make extra money for triple doubles and double doubles right? s**t n*gga its christmas time
 01-01-2011, 04:42 PM         #39
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz need to learn the meaning of "snitching".....how the f**k do you snitch to a n*ggaz teammate about something everyone saw. lol thats snitching?!?

best post of 2011:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #40
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 I'm The Dan said:
The game was over. You don't score if you're up and the defense has let up. The best part is since Durant is the media darling right now, ESPN won't touch this story. Even though he's only a teammate, since he's Durant's teammate, they don't want to draw any negative attention to Durant.

I remember years back when Ricky Davis was a rebound shy of a triple double and in the final seconds of a game they had already secured, he threw it off of the rim to get the last rebound for the triple double. The score keeper didn't give it to him and ESPN blasted him for a week straight. This happens and the anchors laugh about it.
and once again i dont know why people are comparing this to the davis situation. davis got so much flak over that because he shot it at the wrong basket, and thats why it didnt count as a rebound...thats what the big deal was about that, if we did it on the other side of the court i doubt anyone would have even heard about it

either way this isnt a big deal so i dont see why you think media should be touching the story...what story is there to touch? that a team ran up the score, that westbrook got the triple double when the hawks were chilling. what should espn be talking about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago