Josh Smith unhappy with Serge Ibaka and Russell Westbrook, snitches to Durant

most viewed right now
 132
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 peeyump said:
Not at all stupid n*gga. You worse than the media. More than likely cuz was like "that was some b**ch a.ss s**t ya folks did.....I feel like breaking that n*ggaz jaw" Durant: Man calm down it was uncalled for I'll holla at them.



media version: Smith: Sir please can I have a minute of your time.....we were playing ball and it was very hurtful what these guys did....they dunked on us when it wasnt neccessary.....dear sir can you please rectify this for me.......im hurt inside"
this f**got spoke to durant and the media instead of taking it up directly with westbrook and ibaka. that's a fact, regardless of the "gangster" story you made up in your head
 7 years ago '08        #22
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
 StateProperty88 said:
it dont matter to me (although i definitely enjoy when its a rival). i say if you can score...score. i was loving the pats a couple years ago blowing everybody out and i enjoyed it even more when brady said they were going out there to blow teams out

and how is this like ricky davis? didnt he shout at the wrong basket just to get it?
Its all stat padding, you dont think they both knew what they needed to get a triple double and double double? How often do you ever see someone just randomly run to the hoop while both teams realize the game is over and are trying to run out the clock, its not like the shot clock was running down :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #23
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 160 160
those were the worst highlights ever between the commentator and the music.
 7 years ago '07        #24
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5063 5063
There is no such thing in sports as running up the score. If you want to quit playing then leave, but if you cannot stop the other team from scoring that is your own damn fault. People that complain about running up the score are f**king crybabies.
 7 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10668 10668
 Main Event said:
Its all stat padding, you dont think they both knew what they needed to get a triple double and double double? How often do you ever see someone just randomly run to the hoop while both teams realize the game is over and are trying to run out the clock, its not like the shot clock was running down :lachen001:
i dont mind stat padding it happens in every nba game thats over at the end. whether its the losing team getting a late bucket to make the deficit 10 instead of 12. or a team getting a late bucket for a guy to get a triple double
 7 years ago '09        #26
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,252 | Props total: 23812 23812
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
There is no such thing in sports as running up the score. If you want to quit playing then leave, but if you cannot stop the other team from scoring that is your own damn fault. People that complain about running up the score are f**king crybabies.
f**kin pussies cry about s**t like that
 01-01-2011, 01:08 PM         #27
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga is just mad 'cause he didn't get the last rebound for his double double
 01-01-2011, 01:12 PM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the beat is hot...whats the name
 7 years ago '05        #29
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
Damn Josh Did you soon forget what you did 2 years ago.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #30
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
hypocrit a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #31
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
:lachen001: @ comparing going for a dunk with 4 minutes to a dunk with 12 seconds left
 7 years ago '06        #32
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
not a good look for westbrook and ibaka
 7 years ago '06        #33
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
these are professionals and grown men.

they need to stop crying about s**t like this.
 7 years ago '07        #34
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5063 5063
I hope OKC goes out and does that to teams every night. Make people salty.
 7 years ago '05        #35
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
The game was over. You don't score if you're up and the defense has let up. The best part is since Durant is the media darling right now, ESPN won't touch this story. Even though he's only a teammate, since he's Durant's teammate, they don't want to draw any negative attention to Durant.

I remember years back when Ricky Davis was a rebound shy of a triple double and in the final seconds of a game they had already secured, he threw it off of the rim to get the last rebound for the triple double. The score keeper didn't give it to him and ESPN blasted him for a week straight. This happens and the anchors laugh about it.
 01-01-2011, 03:32 PM         #36
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stand n*ggaz in rec leagues who go right to the scorers table to check their own stats, even if they get blown out by 20 points. Some stupid a.ss n*ggaz
 7 years ago '07        #37
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
they make extra money for triple doubles and double doubles right? s**t n*gga its christmas time
 01-01-2011, 03:42 PM         #38
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz need to learn the meaning of "snitching".....how the f**k do you snitch to a n*ggaz teammate about something everyone saw. lol thats snitching?!?

best post of 2011:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10668 10668
 I'm The Dan said:
The game was over. You don't score if you're up and the defense has let up. The best part is since Durant is the media darling right now, ESPN won't touch this story. Even though he's only a teammate, since he's Durant's teammate, they don't want to draw any negative attention to Durant.

I remember years back when Ricky Davis was a rebound shy of a triple double and in the final seconds of a game they had already secured, he threw it off of the rim to get the last rebound for the triple double. The score keeper didn't give it to him and ESPN blasted him for a week straight. This happens and the anchors laugh about it.
and once again i dont know why people are comparing this to the davis situation. davis got so much flak over that because he shot it at the wrong basket, and thats why it didnt count as a rebound...thats what the big deal was about that, if we did it on the other side of the court i doubt anyone would have even heard about it

either way this isnt a big deal so i dont see why you think media should be touching the story...what story is there to touch? that a team ran up the score, that westbrook got the triple double when the hawks were chilling. what should espn be talking about?
 7 years ago '05        #40
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10668 10668
 luker1920 said:
I cant stand n*ggaz in rec leagues who go right to the scorers table to check their own stats, even if they get blown out by 20 points. Some stupid a.ss n*ggaz
and i bet you the n*ggas that got blown out by 20 were padding there stats like the team that was up 20
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy