January 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 12:14 PM         #101
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
money clips are the business son, f**k a bulky a.ss wallet
Oh trust I wanted one since high school, it's just funny to me soon as someone saw your money clip they had to cop.
 7 years ago '07        #102
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Funeral James; 01-07-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #103
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 450 450
to that Miami jacket
 7 years ago '05        #104
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i'll have a nice pickup this Wednesday

until then, all i've gotten lately is this pineapple beside me, the flu, and this dope a.ss track.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #105
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Gravediggaz said:
first time posting here....

ralph hoodie
fake.........
 7 years ago '06        #106
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463

[pic - click to view]



Reading Material And Conversational Pieces
in other words, books
if you ain't got a lil book setup in your crib you ain't living right.

 7 years ago '08        #107
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,123 | Props total: 2837 2837

[pic - click to view]



Both shipped in this week :cool-smiley-009:

Currently deciding if I want to cop the Cement 3s or just wait on the True Blue 3s.
 7 years ago '05        #108
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 ash1990 said:
fake.........
shows how much you know about ralph bought this from ralph lauren store
 7 years ago '06        #109
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Gravediggaz said:
shows how much you know about ralph bought this from ralph lauren store
it does look fake...

i can tell by the cut of the pockets...

the classic fleece jumpoff pockets are slanted and are about 4-5 inches away from the zipper...not straight cut like urs

plus yours got the wrong zipper tab


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-08-2011 at 02:47 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #110
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 NYC-Banga said:
it does look fake...

i can tell by the cut of the pockets...

the classic fleece jumpoff pockets are slanted and are about 4-5 inches away from the zipper...not straight cut like urs

plus yours got the wrong zipper tab
ok well the ralph store full of the same type of hoodies in different colors....they had them for awhile now like 2 months....I just waited for them to go on sale after Christmas
 7 years ago '06        #111
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Gravediggaz said:
ok well the ralph store full of the same type of hoodies in different colors....they had them for awhile now like 2 months....I just waited for them to go on sale after Christmas
didnt say it was fake..just said it looks fake according to what I know of the standard polo classic hoodie
 7 years ago '05        #112
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 NYC-Banga said:
didnt say it was fake..just said it looks fake according to what I know of the standard polo classic hoodie
nah I know what you mean....all good....I do have the type of ralph hoodie you talking about...maybe its a different collection out here overseas
 7 years ago '04        #113
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,985 | Props total: 4594 4594
 ash1990 said:
fake.........

wow that was harsh
 7 years ago '05        #114
edote 
space
avatar space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



Reading Material And Conversational Pieces
in other words, books
if you ain't got a lil book setup in your crib you ain't living right.

agreed
 7 years ago '06        #115
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 205 205
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Oh trust I wanted one since high school, it's just funny to me soon as someone saw your money clip they had to cop.
no one coppin anything im honestly looking for a money clip instead of wallet. im currently using a lv wallet but i feel like im holdin a brick in my pocket. i was asking what clip cuz that looked like this m clip i was going to pick up so in the words of banga

STOP IT 5 million

 7 years ago '09        #116
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Gravediggaz said:
shows how much you know about ralph bought this from ralph lauren store
I know my Ralph Lauren (most clothes are Polo Ralph Lauren)
A n*gga was just letting you know that Hoodie is Fake.
 01-08-2011, 12:47 PM         #117
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeydooodie said:
no one coppin anything im honestly looking for a money clip instead of wallet. im currently using a lv wallet but i feel like im holdin a brick in my pocket. i was asking what clip cuz that looked like this m clip i was going to pick up so in the words of banga

STOP IT 5 million


:jay:



Banga to mikey: yo Mikey stand on your own two I believe in you, no one's gonna hold your hand through this s**t...we destroying and we rebuilding.
 01-08-2011, 12:48 PM         #118
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ash stay coming with the shot's, this n*gga is like a black jim rome
 01-08-2011, 01:02 PM         #119
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:


Reading Material And Conversational Pieces
in other words, books
if you ain't got a lil book setup in your crib you ain't living right.


Whatchu know about them Chemistry and Biochemistry book set ups in my apartment?
 7 years ago '06        #120
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Father Aftermath said:
Whatchu know about them Chemistry and Biochemistry book set ups in my apartment?
nothing, once I got my credits from chem, i completely erased all memory of that course...i cant stand chemistry...

only s**t i liked in school was math, gym, and lunch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy