January 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 50
I will marry this woman for real.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #281
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
where the hell you find the 13s for 100?
 7 years ago '05        #282
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
^^^they were actually $140 a piece for the 13s and 100 a piece for the others...my fault....
 01-18-2011, 10:10 PM         #283
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice pickups Q.
 7 years ago '07        #284
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 QPakaQ said:
^^^they were actually $140 a piece for the 13s and 100 a piece for the others...my fault....
i would still like to know
 7 years ago '05        #285
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
^^^^they were at footlocker....I guess they were the last ones or something...I don't know maybe because of the size of the shoes they put them on sale...


@hiphophoney.... Thanks
 7 years ago '06        #286
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 QPakaQ said:
^^^^they were at footlocker....I guess they were the last ones or something...I don't know maybe because of the size of the shoes they put them on sale...


@hiphophoney.... Thanks
n*gga what footlocker is this, in bangladesh?!
 7 years ago '07        #287
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
I got a love-hate relationship with those Charcoal 9s. They look fly as hell sometimes, and then the discoloration on the nubuck (is it nubuck?) upper gets under my skin. I know it's just because of the way the material was brushed by the jeans or fingertips or whatever, but it makes a fresh pair look less crisp. You just got them and it looks like they went out in a light drizzle. They did the Flu Games dirty with that material, too.

Good pickups nonetheless. I still love the kicks -- just expressing why I passed.
 7 years ago '05        #288
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga what footlocker is this, in bangladesh?!
towson mall baltimore, md homie... they were giving them 9s away... I would've got the powder blues, and the citrus but they didn't have my size...



 KeithHernandez said:
I got a love-hate relationship with those Charcoal 9s. They look fly as hell sometimes, and then the discoloration on the nubuck (is it nubuck?) upper gets under my skin. I know it's just because of the way the material was brushed by the jeans or fingertips or whatever, but it makes a fresh pair look less crisp. You just got them and it looks like they went out in a light drizzle. They did the Flu Games dirty with that material, too.

Good pickups nonetheless. I still love the kicks -- just expressing why I passed.
Yeah I guess it's nubuck but I definitely get what you saying...It got that ashy look to it sometimes...but for $100 and the fact that I actually like them you know I had to cop...
 7 years ago '04        #289
bx_tale200 
space
avatar space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
^I'm finding the 9's on sale in alot of places.
I still gotta get the powder blues after I pick up a few other joints I need.
 7 years ago '06        #290
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
yeah i knew the 9's are on sale..

but flints for a 100?
 7 years ago '04        #291
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
what size this cat wear? a 13 or something?
 7 years ago '06        #292
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
i was gonna say a 7y
 7 years ago '05        #293
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
 NYC-Banga said:
yeah i knew the 9's are on sale..

but flints for a 100?
Nah I said I made mistake...they were $140 for the 13s and $100 for the rest


@ 7y... I wear a size 14
 7 years ago '07        #294
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
you better be 6'3 Q
 7 years ago '04        #295
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
today cherry red 12s footaction 69.99

3pair red laces 1.07 ea

usb for school n some dr pepper lol

astros fitted 19.99



Uploaded with

undefeated jacket for french blues 80.00 premium goods



Uploaded with

yesterday



Uploaded with

levis got this pair but always need fresh pants plus ten bucks off 29.99

got the 14s last week for 150
 7 years ago '04        #296
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 QPakaQ said:
Some pickups from last week:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




All on sale for $100 a piece so I copped.... I didn't have any of them but the laker VIs so I said what the hell ....

I think i'm done till next month when the royal foamposites come out...Might take a look at the Cement 3s but I don't know...
need those 9s in my life lol cant find in houstonno more i slept on em
 7 years ago '06        #297
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 UF4Soldier said:
today cherry red 12s footaction 69.99

3pair red laces 1.07 ea

usb for school n some dr pepper lol

astros fitted 19.99



Uploaded with

undefeated jacket for french blues 80.00 premium goods



Uploaded with

yesterday



Uploaded with

levis got this pair but always need fresh pants plus ten bucks off 29.99

got the 14s last week for 150
goin innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 7 years ago '04        #298
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 NYC-Banga said:
goin innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
yep especially happy wit da 12 n da price and dem dr peppers
 7 years ago '07        #299
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
im surprised they still have 12s at footaction, good s**t
 7 years ago '04        #300
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 kraYz13 said:
im surprised they still have 12s at footaction, good s**t
i walked in lookin for rock smith ts and saw these i was like :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy