January 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
DoctahJay 
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
I feel you man, Space Jams are one of my grails too.

But I'm a weird dude. Instead of cherishing them and keeping them in the box and s**t, I do the complete opposite. I rock them as much as possible, usually for no reason.

When my current pair dies, I'll just cop another off of ISS. Matter fact, I'll probably cop another pair, and a pair of the DMP XIs (another grail of mine) this upcoming summer.
 7 years ago '07        #182
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 DoctahJay said:
I feel you man, Space Jams are one of my grails too.

But I'm a weird dude. Instead of cherishing them and keeping them in the box and s**t, I do the complete opposite. I rock them as much as possible, usually for no reason.

When my current pair dies, I'll just cop another off of ISS. Matter fact, I'll probably cop another pair, and a pair of the DMP XIs (another grail of mine) this upcoming summer.
Same way I feel. Resellers might have f**ked the game up, but now that they're here -- why not? I'm getting Space Jams again for the summer and the white anniversary 11s. I've got enough shoes where people could call me a collector, but nobody can say they haven't seen me wear my stuff.
 7 years ago '04        #183
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769

Uploaded with

im good on shoes took me every mall in the city found em raging bulls whole pack 230

also got grey 14s for da low too im feelin great

ps the ragin bull suede 5 is my fave shoe eva (grail)

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 01-12-2011 at 12:12 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #184
DoctahJay 
space
space
If I could rep you I would Keith lol.

I may only be 16 (17 on the 18th sliimeeeeeeee) but before I was even copping heaters I did my research.

I consider myself a knowledgeable person when it comes to this sneaker s**t.

And one thing I could never respect is n*ggas spending $150+ on a pair of stitched leather and plastic that won't even hold up as well as their previous iterations only to never use them for their actual purpose, or to only actually wear them "on special occasions".

Resellers are out here f**king the game up for the normal cats, and most have to end up letting go of the shoe they thought would be a cash cow for just a little over retail. So hell, why not take advantage of those lames?

Come this upcoming summer:

Space Jams will be on deck again (I wish I had gotten the 2000 OG in the first place)

Black/Red XIs (the 2001s) will be on deck

DMP XIs will DEFINITELY be on deck

And maybe the DMP and Doernbecher VIs too lol.

Anniversary XIs though? Ewwwww, they're so plain and stiff, and they yellow damn near out of the box (very ungracefully may I add lol).
 7 years ago '04        #185
space
space

Uploaded with

not familiar with the brand but hell i got all three for 9.71 @ footaction

y not
 7 years ago '05        #186
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6179 6179
 UF4Soldier said:

Uploaded with

im good on shoes took me every mall in the city found em raging bulls whole pack 230

also got grey 14s for da low too im feelin great

ps the ragin bull suede 5 is my fave shoe eva (grail)
wish i could find that pack. props.
 7 years ago '06        #187
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3466 3466
 DoctahJay said:
I consider myself a knowledgeable person when it comes to this sneaker s**t.

And one thing I could never respect is n*ggas spending $150+ on a pair of stitched leather and plastic that won't even hold up as well as their previous iterations only to never use them for their actual purpose, or to only actually wear them "on special occasions".

in ur words...wtf is your actual purpose?

u sound utterly stupid saying that s**t.

i dont know one person who rocks their grails everyday like its some new s**t they just copped, im sorry but im not about to wear pigeons or dmp's to go to the mall or to the movies like i would some 1/2 cents

NONE OF US iN THIS ENTIRE Section of pickups...WEAR these high priced kicks FOR ITS ACTUAL PURPOSE (besides bakin boots, which i actually wear in the snow)...all the ish you claimed to be on ur upcoming decks (i'm crying @ that) ACTUAL PURPOSE is to play basketball in

n*gga ill bet a f**king country you aint gon cop no DMP'S or 01 XI's to go run full court ball in a gym...
(before yall say yada yada jb's now aint made to play ball like the og's, back in 01 them XI's were still of quality to play ball in)

lmfao @ ppl who speak like they are "knowledgeable"

excuse me, ill let my beast side that comes out to d!ck kick the stupidity out of ppl, step back into the shadows now ...no bruno

proceed.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #188
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Banga, leave dude alone and help me find my grails
 7 years ago '06        #189
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Banga, leave dude alone and help me find my grails
lmaoooo man, sometimes i just sit here and go WTF!?!?!?!

f**king size 13???..ill look out i know u dont care if they ds right?
 7 years ago '04        #190
bx_tale200 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas always trying to get Banga Riled up. lol
But he comes correct.
 7 years ago '04        #191
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
I'm amazed you found that raging bull pack now. Good detective work on that one.
 7 years ago '06        #192
space
space
 bx_tale200 said:
n*ggas always trying to get Banga Riled up. lol
But he comes correct.
lol, i know you seen that subliminal b**ch mouth a.ss shot he threw.

i get riled up at stupidity when spoken on the "sneaker game", how u "knowledgeable" about the sneaker game, but can't respect a sneakerhead who chooses to not rock his beloved sneaker everyday? like a comic enthusiast is gonna pull out his amazing spider man #1 once a week to read it while he's taking a s**t? C'mon son. The n*gga talking like he caked up, talking some s**t bout he rocks his s**t all day everyday, and for no reason and will just go cop another pair whenever he wants, but then refers to what he'll be copping and having on deck " this summer" ...n*gga is you bout it or not?..like wtf are you even saying? s**t, if you got money to blow by re-copping your grails over and over than more power to you, but I know for a fact HE DON'T if he got a list of s**t he needs to accumulate to have on deck, n*gga GO NOW and stock up on 4 pairs OF DMP XI'S...do it n*gga. For myself, I take care of all my s**t regardless if it's some $88 dollar forces or some $2,000+ pigeon sb's (in which there's only 150 pairs in the world, yeah lemme go rock those cause another 149 pairs in my specific size only is sitting around on ISS or some Individually #'d from 1 to 400 sole collectors is just sitting on ebay), I rock all my s**t, with the exception of my DMP XI's which I plan to use for a special day...because they have a specific meaning to me, I'm not about to put em on today and rock em in 10 inches of snow, because "I can just go purchase them again". n*gga if you was "knowledgeable" on this sneaker s**t, like you claim, you'd respect how any other sneakerhead chooses to rock his grails. (that he already owns for that matter)

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 06:05 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #193
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
lol, i know you seen that subliminal b**ch mouth a.ss shot he threw.

i get riled up at stupidity when spoken on the "sneaker game", how u "knowledgeable" about the sneaker game, but can't respect a sneakerhead who chooses to not rock his beloved sneaker everyday? like a comic enthusiast is gonna pull out his amazing spider man #1 once a week to read it while he's taking a s**t? C'mon son. The n*gga talking like he caked up, talking some s**t bout he rocks his s**t all day everyday, and for no reason and will just go cop another pair whenever he wants, but then refers to what he'll be copping and having on deck " this summer" ...n*gga is you bout it or not?..like wtf are you even saying? s**t, if you got money to blow by re-copping your grails over and over than more power to you, but I know for a fact HE DON'T if he got a list of s**t he needs to accumulate to have on deck, n*gga GO NOW and stock up on 4 pairs OF DMP XI'S...do it n*gga. For myself, I take care of all my s**t regardless if it's some $88 dollar forces or some $2,000+ pigeon sb's (in which there's only 150 pairs in the world, yeah lemme go rock those cause another 149 pairs in my specific size only is sitting around on ISS or some Individually #'d from 1 to 400 sole collectors is just sitting on ebay), I rock all my s**t, with the exception of my DMP XI's which I plan to use for a special day...because they have a specific meaning to me, I'm not about to put em on today and rock em in 10 inches of snow, because "I can just go purchase them again". n*gga if you was "knowledgeable" on this sneaker s**t, like you claim, you'd respect how any other sneakerhead chooses to rock his grails. (that he already owns for that matter)
f**kin verbal spanking lol :fryingpan:

btw what are your grail dmp 11s ??

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 01-12-2011 at 08:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
wish i could find that pack. props.
yeahhhh buddy my sneaker life is complete for a moment like a chip off my shoulder

but i do know people sellin all reds ds by them selves tho 7.5- 9 in tx tho

cant believe i snoozed on these and everytime i saw them on people feet i grew angry

at myself lol now i can dance :dancingcool::banana::fruit:
 7 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
f**kin verbal spanking lol :fryingpan:

btw what are your grail dmp 11s ??
thats my jordan grail

my dunk high grail is my sole collector cowboy highs and the mighty crowns

my dunk low is my pigeons and my autographed sbtg's

although id have to say right now though...id f**king DO ANYTHING to cop a deadstock wearable pair of the Nike Air Unlimiteds in the white/black/teal colorway
 7 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
yeahhhh buddy my sneaker life is complete for a moment like a chip off my shoulder

but i do know people sellin all reds ds by them selves tho 7.5- 9 in tx tho

cant believe i snoozed on these and everytime i saw them on people feet i grew angry

at myself lol now i can dance :dancingcool::banana::fruit:
thats wassup man, im happy for you, props!
 7 years ago '05        #197
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 NYC-Banga said:
lmaoooo man, sometimes i just sit here and go WTF!?!?!?!

f**king size 13???..ill look out i know u dont care if they ds right?
12-13

anything that's not beat man

look out for some Homers, Bisons, and Money Cat Mids for less than r*pe too
 7 years ago '07        #198
DoctahJay 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
in ur words...wtf is your actual purpose?

u sound utterly stupid saying that s**t.

i dont know one person who rocks their grails everyday like its some new s**t they just copped, im sorry but im not about to wear pigeons or dmp's to go to the mall or to the movies like i would some 1/2 cents

NONE OF US iN THIS ENTIRE Section of pickups...WEAR these high priced kicks FOR ITS ACTUAL PURPOSE (besides bakin boots, which i actually wear in the snow)...all the ish you claimed to be on ur upcoming decks (i'm crying @ that) ACTUAL PURPOSE is to play basketball in

n*gga ill bet a f**king country you aint gon cop no DMP'S or 01 XI's to go run full court ball in a gym...
(before yall say yada yada jb's now aint made to play ball like the og's, back in 01 them XI's were still of quality to play ball in)

lmfao @ ppl who speak like they are "knowledgeable"

excuse me, ill let my beast side that comes out to d!ck kick the stupidity out of ppl, step back into the shadows now ...no bruno

proceed.
Actually, I know that 01 XIs were before the influx of a.ssness in terms of quality, and were still considered decent balling sneakers.

And truthfully, yes, I would ball in my s**ts in full court games depending on how I'm feeling. I already said I'm weird like that in comparison to most "sneakerheads".

And in the same respect, if I had Jedi's and Pigeons and especially my damn DMP XIs I would wear those s**ts in every situation you just named. To the movies, to the mall, to f**k a jump, I don't care. I paid good money for it, so in my mind, I'd be doing myself and the beauty of the shoes a disservice if I didn't get my wears out of them.

Sue me.

And bruh, don't come at me like I don't know what I'm talking about when this all comes down to preference

EDIT: Just peeped the other reply you made too. I didn't mean to fire any shots son, and if it seemed like I was trying to come off like I'm caked up and bragging or anything like that, I apologize.

Like I've said in the past, a n*gga's only 16, so believe I don't have gs to throw around. But I love shoes, so when I said I'll get another pair of Space Jams when I beat mine up, I mean it. And everything on that list is what I'm working my a.ss off to have by the end of summer. And I intend to do it all. And maybe more.

Last edited by DoctahJay; 01-12-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #199
space
space
 DoctahJay said:
Actually, I know that 01 XIs were before the influx of a.ssness in terms of quality, and were still considered decent balling sneakers.

And truthfully, yes, I would ball in my s**ts in full court games depending on how I'm feeling. I already said I'm weird like that in comparison to most "sneakerheads".

And in the same respect, if I had Jedi's and Pigeons and especially my damn DMP XIs I would wear those s**ts in every situation you just named. To the movies, to the mall, to f**k a jump, I don't care. I paid good money for it, so in my mind, I'd be doing myself and the beauty of the shoes a disservice if I didn't get my wears out of them.

Sue me.

And bruh, don't come at me like I don't know what I'm talking about when this all comes down to preference

EDIT: Just peeped the other reply you made too. I didn't mean to fire any shots son, and if it seemed like I was trying to come off like I'm caked up and bragging or anything like that, I apologize.

Like I've said in the past, a n*gga's only 16, so believe I don't have gs to throw around. But I love shoes, so when I said I'll get another pair of Space Jams when I beat mine up, I mean it. And everything on that list is what I'm working my a.ss off to have by the end of summer. And I intend to do it all. And maybe more.
STOPIT5MILLION

walking contradiction a.ss n*gga. (talking bout preference, when i was voicing mine and u gon say u dont respect it, n*gga u dumb or is u stupid?)

ole pipe dream a.ss n*gga

THE f**k IS YOU to tell me dont come at you like you dont know what you talking bout, when you firing shots at me for talking about my own personal preference to someone else, stay in ur lane fam, i ever said some disrespectful s**t in a subliminal pus*y a.ss way like you did, to you before?, naw...so stop all that extra s**t

ole ralph macchio in the first half of the karate kid movie a.ss n*ggas man...

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-12-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #200
DoctahJay 
space
space
I don't get where I fired shots or came off disrespectful, but it's whatever. Once again, I apologize if I did unintentionally, cause I def respect your kick game.

It is what it is I guess though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy