yall see lil waynes shoes on 106 n park

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



awwwwwwwwww I like them good job wayne


Last edited by Swisher sweet; 01-01-2011 at 02:51 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #122
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



awwwwwwwwww I like them go job wayne
Despite all of our efforts, swish gave the final ether.
 7 years ago '05        #123
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Hot topic
 7 years ago '10        #124
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 nkflier54 said:
hop off her left titty
I'm telling the truth though, if you got even a girl calling it cute, not even in an attractive way, then that's the final deal. She just explained what we've been saying all along.

And you've been Swisher's and YM's hypemen all through 2010, you would argue along side her and cham and glorify them on boxden almost everyday; back on the Nicki Minaj threads. So you can't talk


Last edited by kennboy1; 01-01-2011 at 02:52 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #125
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 kiddrocay said:
meanwhile youre trying to holla at a female over the net
 7 years ago '06        #126
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
wow just wow at this thread...........i got no words..........
DIPSET b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #127
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Player 1 said:
wow just wow at this thread...........i got no words..........
DIPSET b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #128
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Player 1 said:
wow just wow at this thread...........i got no words..........
DIPSET b**ch
Coolest person on the net :grin2:
 7 years ago '06        #129
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 jayjay2 said:
Coolest person on the net :grin2:

holla

william m holla of tha holla family
 7 years ago '05        #130
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
that n*gga k!lled mr snuggles!!!
 7 years ago '05        #131
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 nkflier54 said:
Cuz we Minaj siblings
now get mad you c*ckeyed hooligan
Minaj Taught Me


 darquecinnamon said:
that n*gga k!lled mr snuggles!!!
 7 years ago '10        #132
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 nkflier54 said:
hop off her left titty
 nkflier54 said:
Cuz we Minaj siblings
now get mad you c*ckeyed hooligan
 7 years ago '04        #133
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I'd rock those without the teddy bear. But I'd wear the teddy bear only when I chill with b**ches. b**ches looooove teddy bears.
 7 years ago '10        #134
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 http:// said:
I'd rock those without the teddy bear. But I'd wear the teddy bear only when I chill with b**ches. b**ches looooove teddy bears.
you sure that wouldn't make you look funny to them?
 7 years ago '10        #135
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$426 | Props total: 118 118
Wow I should have Joined BX sooner lol.

But as for the shoes..........................................Naw .......Naw.....Just Naw. That s**t might have passed if I was 4yrs old but naw. It's time to grow UP people, not down.
 7 years ago '10        #136
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Swiph Mix said:
Wow I should have Joined BX sooner lol.

But as for the shoes..........................................Naw .......Naw.....Just Naw. That s**t might have passed if I was 4yrs old but naw. It's time to grow UP people, not down.
Agreed. Especially the 4 years old part, I don't see why he would wear this if he did....

And uh, welcome to BX?
 7 years ago '04        #137
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
Just had to put my input into this..

being that I live in L.A I can honestly say the Bloods here are way different than the bloods else where. Seriously, how someone bang red, with a red rag in their back pocket and rock some bear shoes?

Hmmm

Skinny jeans is very suspect... plain and simple.
Loose fitting jeans all the way..

And I pull chicks in a tall T and balling shorts to this day. Has nothing to do with how you dress. And if you doubt, feel free to put your chicks up against mines.. I'm game for the challenge

Lastly, whoever brought up Pac needs to know he took them pics for the women.. him laying up in gold was for the women.. his songs like "How Do U Want it" and "Temptations" was for the women.. I know y'all young cats in the "no homo" era of hiphop like to think everyone is gay... but Pac was a s3x symbol to the females.. first artist to say "I make s**t for the women to like, that make the n*ggas buy it".. Ja Rule used the same formula just took it to extreme.. so don't knock Pac..


Last edited by Kaliz ChamP; 01-01-2011 at 03:24 AM..
 01-01-2011, 03:21 AM         #138
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The f**k has the world come to. This generation is so lost. Got grown men walking around with teddy bears on they feet
 01-01-2011, 03:23 AM         #139
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that snuffles?
 7 years ago '10        #140
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Just had to put my input into this..

being that I live in L.A I can honestly say the Bloods here are way different than the bloods else where. Seriously, how someone bang red, with a red rag in their back pocket and rock some bear shoes?

Hmmm

Skinny jeans is very suspect... plain and simple.
Loose fitting jeans all the way..

And I pull chicks in a tall T and balling shorts to this day. Has nothing to do with how you dress. And if you doubt, feel free to put your chicks up against mines.. I'm game for the challenge

Lastly, whoever brought up Pac needs to know he took them pics for the women.. him laying up in gold was for the women.. his songs like "How Do U Want it" and "Temptations" was for the women.. I know y'all young cats in the "no homo" era of hiphop like to think everyone is gay... but Pac was a s3x symbol to the females.. first artist to say "I make s**t for the women to like, that make the n*ggas buy it".. Ja Rule used the same formula just took it to extreme.. so don't knock Pac..

[video - click to view]


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy