yall see lil waynes shoes on 106 n park

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2011, 01:17 PM         #201
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctahJay said:
I didn't feel like giving a history lesson, but thank you lol.

Polo's been around for DECADES, DOZENS of rappers rock and respect it. n*ggas used to have crews in NY and in the south that straight STOLE whatever Polo they could get their hands on.

It's no fad son.
most of these muhf**kas are rockin US Polo a.ssociation instead of Ralph Lauren Polo anyway..... the mentality of young cats.
 7 years ago '09        #202
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 9031 9031
Its funny becuase back in the day....when everyone was wearing baggy clothes (really baggy clothes)....no one could have ever pictured ANYONE wearing tight clothes and no one could ever pictured ANY GUY wearing skinny jeans. The type of fashion that is in today....no one would have worn back in the day...or else you would have gotten clowned for being gay.

But that is how fashion is.......at some point.....fitting clothes will be out and baggy clothes will come back.....fashion always comes and goes in waves......80s came back.....and early 90s stuff is what is making its way back right now.

Teddy bears on sneakers
 7 years ago '10        #203
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Black007 said:
cool people convo?? be for real duke. nothing about this thread is cool. what the f**k does that say about you? at your super cool a.ss thinking you're cool online.
n*gga you lame as f**k for commenting twice on one post... you dont know what a joke is Talkin all that grown man s**t.... I don't think the internet life is cool life its a f**kin joke but you felt truly hurt from it so you had to comment on it twice! TWICE!.. n*gga you lost
 7 years ago '10        #204
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
throughout history all the clothes have been fitting clothes, exceot for the nineties (90s), that was the century nobody could figure out what size they wear
 7 years ago '09        #205
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
first them sh*ts old...jeremy scott has better designs....plus look like something a pedo would wear

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #206
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
Yo, ya'll two n*ggas nkflier and kiddricay is hilarious.... when ya'll ain't talkin about rap
 01-01-2011, 01:29 PM         #207
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
n*gga you lame as f**k for commenting twice on one post... you dont know what a joke is Talkin all that grown man s**t.... I don't think the internet life is cool life its a f**kin joke but you felt truly hurt from it so you had to comment on it twice! TWICE!.. n*gga you lost
Man....wtf?? Who are you?? And why are you even talking to me? Why the f**k did you even comment on what I said....unless you felt butt hurt about it? I shoulda commented AGAIN......cuz I do what the f**k I want. You're a peon, and I will not address you further. Poof....vamoose, son of a b**ch!!
 7 years ago '10        #208
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Black007 said:
Man....wtf?? Who are you?? And why are you even talking to me? Why the f**k did you even comment on what I said....unless you felt butt hurt about it? I shoulda commented AGAIN......cuz I do what the f**k I want. You're a peon, and I will not address you further. Poof....vamoose, son of a b**ch!!
n*gga there ain't no roles on the internets, take yo bummy a.ss outta hear tryna hold serve on this b**ch.... don't worry about who I am... if you comment and its disrespect I'm commenting back... do yourself a favor and leave it alone
 7 years ago '10        #209
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
so what color did you preorder yours in
I'm waiting for the red ones with the black bear on top
 7 years ago '08        #210
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
16 mufuggin pages?
 01-01-2011, 01:39 PM         #211
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
Shut ya b**ch azz up wit that real n*gga sht, REAL n*ggas don't wear no over baggy sht. AND you sag? n*gga b**ches don't like that sht either you dusty a.ss n*gga, where you think sagging came from? GAY n*ggas in jail tellin other that they like it in the a.ss, how you feel knowing you rockin a f*ggy style.
I bet you be walkin out ya house wit ya sht below ya a.ss wit the look, only to walk past a f*ggy and have him give you the look
man, Im form the South, b**ch!! No hoes respect that s**t down here....they clown yall more than n*ggas do. f**k you mean?? Go to Atlanta with that skinny clothes/fag s**t. Personally, ion give a f**k what you wear....but im not gonna let you tell ME whats cool to wear tho. Aint no battery in my back. And i appreciate the history lesson on sagging pants, b. Think about it tho...Im not in the pen, so k!ll that s**t....you're on the streets with ur skinny jeans and fitted shirts, and your f*g tag still applies. So....
 01-01-2011, 01:41 PM         #212
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
THis n*gga is a fkin clown
TRyna talk all this real n*gga sht wit his MC Hammer jeans and don't even know how to type a fkin sentence n*gga you need only ONE period, tf you typin in morse code for?
look up ELLIPSIS, lil man.....and revel in your self-exposed ignorance.
 7 years ago '08        #213
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 Black007 said:
man, Im form the South, b**ch!! No hoes respect that s**t down here....they clown yall more than n*ggas do. f**k you mean?? Go to Atlanta with that skinny clothes/fag s**t. Personally, ion give a f**k what you wear....but im not gonna let you tell ME whats cool to wear tho. Aint no battery in my back. And i appreciate the history lesson on sagging pants, b. Think about it tho...Im not in the pen, so k!ll that s**t....you're on the streets with ur skinny jeans and fitted shirts, and your f*g tag still applies. So....
Its plenty of flannel, clear lens sunglasses, and skinny jeans in ATL.
 01-01-2011, 01:47 PM         #214
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Its plenty of flannel, clear lens sunglasses, and skinny jeans in ATL.
and Atlanta is the f*g capital of the South....
 01-01-2011, 01:48 PM         #215
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
Atlanta? The FKIN GAY CAPITAL OF AMERICA? Yall n*ggas got more gay people than some cities have people
Cmon n*gga
I SAID, take the f*g s**t TO ATLANTA!!! Comprehension problems??
 01-01-2011, 01:56 PM         #216
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga you said "go to atlanta wit that f*g sht" not take
And since you not from Atlanta wear you from then?
Ayo...on the real, i respect yall's opinions. Thats yall. I really didnt come for an argument. I stay in Memphis......n*ggas wont survive with that skinny jeans s**t down here.
 7 years ago '10        #217
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
s**ts would be hard without the teddy bears.
 7 years ago '07        #218
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
they dont drop til summer
 7 years ago '04        #219
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 540 540
 CaliIsActive said:
[/IMG]

[pic - click to view]

Breh you button up your polo all the way to the top and you wear them flimsy as hats that them pizza boys wear and you talking about swag?

Keep it real, Ya mom still dress u lil n*gga
Hahahahaah man, this pic is just wrong on all levels.. I'm not judging no man but this is why I say a lot you new ear cats be pushing the "suspect" envelope... first you a man, what you doing in the bathroom taking pics of yourslef like a female? Second, look at your reflection in the mirror not the camera.

And last, don't make it seem like polo is expensive chief. You wearing a plain button-up that run you about 40 bills top at the outlets.. hahahhah you paying anymore than that you should slap yourself.

but yo, only you know if your following fads.. if you wasn't wearing skinny jeans till your favorite rapper did.. well you know the rest
 7 years ago '05        #220
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
This sh!t is a straight up 2011 conspiracy , They going to have you dudes wearing boy shorts , leg warmers and Teddy Bears on ur feet by 2012.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago