NBA.com Race to MVP heading into 2011

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Rose was a f**king monster early.this season

Since then....not so much
 7 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
Boozer has taken the scoring load off of him.. Boozer is dropping 26/12 in his last 8 games..
 7 years ago '07        #43
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Didnt.you.f**king read the post

Wasnt a typo
calm down, just wanted you to elaborate on how wade "was clearly 1obbed"
 7 years ago '06        #44
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Hold That said:
isn't it like that for Nash/Deron and Chris Paul? Usually when you have an elite PG you build your team around so that the ball is in his hands..
rose doesn't have the subtle pg ability of a nash or to a lesser extent paul..... granted rose is more explosive then both

rose gets his a.ssists in more a iverson type fashion... rose still on the learning curve though... just needs to work on swinging the ball around quicker and letting the defensive rotations play out, to get the team some better looks...and not let the offense get stagnit.... come playoff time, you'll know what I'm talking about..when teams realy collapse on him..... rose could use another solid spot up shooter tbh

would like to see your mans, get to the charity stripe a lot more.... with his crazy athletic ability, he should be pitching a tent thier 8-10 times a game

rose only seems to be getting better, just not at a mvp level yet... despite some impressive stats
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
rose doesn't have the subtle pg ability of a nash or to a lesser extent paul..... granted rose is more explosive then both

rose gets his a.ssists in more a iverson type fashion... rose still on the learning curve though... just needs to work on swinging the ball around quicker and letting the defensive rotations play out, to get the team some better looks...and not let the offense get stagnit.... come playoff time, you'll know what I'm talking about..when teams realy collapse on him..... rose could use another solid spot up shooter tbh

would like to see your mans, get to the charity stripe a lot more.... with his crazy athletic ability, he should be pitching a tent thier 8-10 times a game

rose only seems to be getting better, just not at a mvp level yet... despite some impressive stats
stopped reading after there.. I already know the post is filled with Fail..

Last edited by Hold That; 12-31-2010 at 02:19 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #46
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
calm down, just wanted you to elaborate on how wade "was clearly 1obbed"
Let me see winning record with rookie coach and 2 rookies

Was better than Lebron in every stat category besides rebs

Defense was f**king bananas

Not to.mention he had to go.in on both sides of the court every night.
 7 years ago '08        #47
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

You know damn well MVP goes to a player on a contender, so why u still b**chin about it.
 7 years ago '07        #48
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
So why are rose and amare even mentioned
 7 years ago '08        #49
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
So why are rose and amare even mentioned
The Bulls are 3rd in the East despite injuries. We could be considered contenders, although I think we SG and a couple small pieces away. Amare was only mentioned as a candidate when the Knicks were on a win streak.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Um they have him 3rd right there
 7 years ago '08        #51
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Um they have him 3rd right there
Ur point? He aint getting s**t unless they finish top 3. Didnt Wade finish 2nd or 3rd that year.
 7 years ago '07        #52
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

come on man

The heat finished 4 games over .500 that year vs the cavs who had the best record in the league, the last person to win the mvp with less than 50 wins was moses malone and that year there were only 3 teams in the league that finished with more than 50 wins
 7 years ago '06        #53
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
stopped reading after there.. I already know the post is filled with Fail..
U fail for thinking a cat with the 8th or 9th best record in the league is going to get the mvp....but still make relentless threads about it

and rose does over dribble and eat up shot clock before dishing the ball out numerous times every game.... Iverson did the same thing, sorry if the truth hurts
 7 years ago '08        #54
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
U fail for thinking a cat with the 8th or 9th best record in the league is going to get the mvp....but still make relentless threads about it

and rose does over dribble and eat up shot clock before dishing the ball out numerous times every game.... Iverson did the same thing, sorry if the truth hurts
What games have you watched? Rose seldomly does that s**t and no where near to the extent Iverson.
 7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:

face it you don't watch Rose n*gga your lack of knowledge is laughable I can't even take your post serious..

It don't matter what YOU THINK honestly in terms of MVP voting.. Rose ranked #1 been top 3 for the past month.. So having a top 6 record he will be fine in the AP's eyes.... Not sure where you got 8th or 9th from, but I'm use to seeing your post filled with fail..

Last edited by Hold That; 12-31-2010 at 02:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #56
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
face it you don't watch Rose n*gga your lack of knowledge is laughable I can't even take your post serious..
yeah cause rose gets tons of hockey a.ssists..... he dominates the ball as much as anybody in the league.... funny how u ignored rose not figuring out how to get to the foul line yet lol

u had to edit your post to get more in lol.... orlando will finish with a better record then the bulls... wich will make them the 4th seed in the east.... add in the other teams in the west that will finish with better records, and figure that 8th best record out

then go tell me what player ever won the award in that situation??? u my friend failed

Last edited by ginobili 20; 12-31-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 sunn4511 said:
they dont watch games at all, lebron doesnt have to score for that team to win with the way it is designed.
Coming from a Bron stan. Seen almost every Heat game since 2000, you just started watching this year. Just because Bron grabs boards on D that are going to be rebounded by the Heat anyway and gets 3-4 a.ssists from running pick and pops with Big Z, people think he's Oscar R.

Give me Wade who is the better scorer, better defender, a clutch player and averages the same rebounds with more offensive boards (something that actually impacts the game).

I love having Bron on my team but it's been a double edged sword with all you clowns that jumped on board.

Last edited by TVee; 12-31-2010 at 03:12 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #58
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
come on man

The heat finished 4 games over .500 that year vs the cavs who had the best record in the league, the last person to win the mvp with less than 50 wins was moses malone and that year there were only 3 teams in the league that finished with more than 50 wins
Did you even watch any games or see that squad

Let me guess you became a fan this yr??

Wade did more with less which was f**king impressive

There was nobody.and I mean nobody else you had to worry about and teams still had no answer
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 ii_show_off said:
Hmm... Derrick rose #1... And the team record is 21-12... (12-21-2012)... Illuminati..??
our record is 20-10, they mistakenly put in Orlando's record and not ours..
 7 years ago '07        #60
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TVee said:
Coming from a Bron stan. Seen almost every Heat game since 2000, you just started watching this year. Just because Bron grabs boards on D that are going to be rebounded by the Heat anyway and gets 3-4 a.ssists from running pick and pops with Big Z, people think he's Oscar O.
Give me Wade who is the better scorer, better defender, a clutch player and averages the same rebounds with more offensive boards (something that actually impacts the game).

I love having Bron on my team but it's been a double edged sword with all you clowns that jumped on board.
:applause:

its so.easy to.read bron I can call everytime hes about to shoot

Dribbling all the damn clock out...

It is what it iss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago