Fastest Way to Get Ripped and put on Muscle?

most viewed right now
 134
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-30-2010, 01:54 PM         #1
8906 pageviews
54 comments


G5 Gent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fastest Way to Get Ripped and put on Muscle?
 

 
Simple question:

In your opinion..

1) What's the quickest way to put on weight/muscle mass?

2) What's the quickest way to get ripped?

I'm asking from both a supplement and workout standpoint..

54 comments for "Fastest Way to Get Ripped and put on Muscle?"

 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM         #2
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) w/o cheating? lift heavy & compound, eat right, be patient. w/cheating: juice

2) lower carb intake, lift heavier, cardio
 7 years ago '06        #3
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
1) If you lift like a bodybuilder, but eat like an Ethiopian, you will look like an Ethiopian.
If you lift like a bodybuilder, and eat like a bodybuilder, you will look like a bodybuilder.

2) Cardio. It's so simple. But don't forget to get enough protein in your system throughout the day, otherwise your muscle mass is going to fall. Keep lifting as well.
Also, to get ripped, you're going to need energy for cardio and lifting, so make sure you're eating fruit and veg, and maybe try supplements such as White Flood.
 12-30-2010, 02:59 PM         #4
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
what kind of juice
the kind you put in a syringe. i dont f**k with it though so i wouldnt know.
 7 years ago '06        #5
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
what kind of juice

[pic - click to view]

 12-30-2010, 03:10 PM         #6
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roids is obviously the fastest way lulz.
 7 years ago '08        #7
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]




Juice = sunny delight, duh
 7 years ago '04        #8
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,179 | Props total: 768 768
Why the hell would people do the "slowest" way if there was a "faster" way?
 7 years ago '05        #9
nahsuhmeanz 
space
avatar space
space
$10,013 | Props total: 3038 3038
juice is steroids.
 7 years ago '08        #10
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 enetblazin4eva said:
Why the hell would people do the "slowest" way if there was a "faster" way?
I'm predicting


[pic - click to view]



10 million

of these type of threads with spring slowly approaching.
 7 years ago '06        #11
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
^^^

yep new years is about to come..everyone realizing there sorry and fat..
 7 years ago '06        #12
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 829 829
I weighed 153-155 before I started lifting and I got to 166 by just working out 3 days a week, drinking my protein shakes regularly, eating fish and chicken brea$ts to stay lean and trying not to deviate from my routine... The main reason I didn't get bigger was b/c I stopped working out to get big and i just stayed in the gym to keep my shape. My gal said I was getting too big.

But like someone said earlier, it takes patience and time. Set a realistic goal and try not to look at yourself in the mirror. You'll appreciate your work if you work out a month and come by to the mirror.

If you start working out in Jan, you will be straight by May for sure. Also if you have an Android phone or IPhone, download a muscle app. They have a lot of different exercises.
 7 years ago '06        #13
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 ManOfSteel23 said:



Juice = sunny delight, duh



 nahsuhmeanz said:
juice is steroids.



 sunn4511 said:
those are hard to come by, i wont mind taking it if i am going to get some results.nothing else seems to work, dont want to be stuck in the gym lifting weights all day when i can sit back and let"juice" do the job for me.


You think you just take steroids and muscles start growing from anywhere and everywhere? If you're not seeing gains it's because you're either not lifting heavy enough or eating enough.

 ManOfSteel23 said:
I'm predicting


[pic - click to view]



10 million

of these type of threads with spring slowly approaching.



 niceguy954 said:
^^^

yep new years is about to come..everyone realizing there sorry and fat..
 12-30-2010, 03:48 PM         #14
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
I weighed 153-155 before I started lifting and I got to 166 by just working out 3 days a week, drinking my protein shakes regularly, eating fish and chicken brea$ts to stay lean and trying not to deviate from my routine... The main reason I didn't get bigger was b/c I stopped working out to get big and i just stayed in the gym to keep my shape. My gal said I was getting too big.
But like someone said earlier, it takes patience and time. Set a realistic goal and try not to look at yourself in the mirror. You'll appreciate your work if you work out a month and come by to the mirror.

If you start working out in Jan, you will be straight by May for sure. Also if you have an Android phone or IPhone, download a muscle app. They have a lot of different exercises.

how did you switch up your routine, what did you change exactly?

i would think even if you were working out to stay neutral/maintenance, ...you still wouldn't get "too big".
 12-30-2010, 03:48 PM         #15
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:



Juice = sunny delight, duh
it's the "purple stuff"
 7 years ago '05        #16
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 5776 5776
 sunn4511 said:
those are hard to come by, i wont mind taking it if i am going to get some results.nothing else seems to work, dont want to be stuck in the gym lifting weights all day when i can sit back and let"juice" do the job for me.
You kinda answered your own questions bro.

 sunn4511 said:
i dont eat much, lift weights every now and then and still no result. all i want to do is gain 20 pounds.
If you're going to neglect the long term effects of juicin' up and not doing it the "right way," by all means, juice up. And trust me man, you don't need to be stuck in the gym all day, everyday to "get big." If you stay focused while in the gym, cutting out the bulls**t, and eat right, you'll get your first results quicker than you think.

BTW, go on the McDonald's diet, I promise you you'll gain 20 pounds in a quickness.
 12-30-2010, 04:15 PM         #17
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok guys

lettuce be reality......if he takes some cell tech then he will be fine
 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM         #18
G5 Gent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do legal steroids work just like the illegal ones? Or just as well?
 12-30-2010, 04:40 PM         #19
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G5 Gent said:
Do legal steroids work just like the illegal ones? Or just as well?
this guy...
 7 years ago '06        #20
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 G5 Gent said:
Do legal steroids work just like the illegal ones? Or just as well?

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
51 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
50 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
49 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy