If nicki minaj signed a 360 deal, lil kim won!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Thread kinda irrelevant but it is bx so don't really matter. Also I didn't actually what she signed sooo........
 7 years ago '06        #22
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,974 | Props total: 13609 13609
havin alot of views on YouTube and alot of twitter friends mean nothin....look at soulja boy
 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM         #23
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, we're looking at contracts now to indicate who won and who lost?
 7 years ago '08        #24
Mr.Rene 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
if ytou really did your research you'd realize that the 360 also includes that the artist retains all rights and ownership to their works...diddy still cakes off of kim's old s**t soo...who won?
 7 years ago '06        #25
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
^^
i won bcuz im lookin at all dat a.ss in ur profile pic
 7 years ago '07        #26
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 hustlehard365 said:
i live in jerz and hot 97 and 105.1 dont even play that kim diss track 2nd 360 make the artists more money in the long run because they constantly have u on the road constantly get u endorsements and constantly get ur s**t put in movies and commercials yea u pay them but think about it when u sign a 360 deal the record company is gonna push u if u dont make money they dont make money so they will make sure u make money
^^^this is true..artists in 360 deals have more of a push behind them because they(the labels) stand to make more money in the long run..so they make sure you stay busy so everybody can eat..look at Lady Gaga for example.she might have still gotten big but she would have NEVER taken over radio & tv & been able to tour constantly the way she did without the 360 deal in place.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
she lost anyways. Watch her fall off this new decade. Kim been going strong since the 90s..

Who the f-ck want war
FedEx beef straight to your front door
It’ll be a murder scene
I’m turning Pink Friday to Friday the 13th
Aight you Lil Kim clone clown
All this buffoonery, the s**t stops now

7 years ago '07        #28
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
Stop it yukbreath
 7 years ago '07        #29
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Swisher sweet said:
Nope that was just Kim's way of starting the beef.

Slim and Baby did Kim dirty. Slim was f**king her, told her he was gonna sign her. Baby said he was gonna put her on his last album Priceless which he did, but he also told her the song would have nicki on it and he would make it an official single and shoot a video for it.

But during the recording process he never let Kim hear his or Nicki's verse. He didn't make it a single and it was a bonus track at the end of the album.

Kim never get her deal with CM/YM, she never got her album and she never got that single that was suppose to help revive her career along side the up and coming star Nicki Minaj.

So really Kim don't have a problem with Nicki. She has a problem with Nicki's label not putting her on and ditching her for the new girl. So I'm thinking Kim said f**k it, I'm gonna get my shine off Nicki the hard way

The BET acceptance speech happened AFTER Kim asked her to pay homage. Poorly planned beef by Kim cause it is documented that Nicki has paid her respects to Kim in interviews and even now Nicki still says she looked up to Kim
Wait? What? How true is your post? Slim was f**king Kim? s**t, imagine that sight.

Also Kim was suppose to sign to cmb?
 7 years ago '04        #30
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
 Mr.Rene said:
if ytou really did your research you'd realize that the 360 also includes that the artist retains all rights and ownership to their works...diddy still cakes off of kim's old s**t soo...who won?
who told you that simple simon????? every label different and so is every contract i suggest yall listen to this on 360 deals

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

nikki aint no damn madonna either
 7 years ago '08        #31
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
 hustlehard365 said:
i live in jerz and hot 97 and 105.1 dont even play that kim diss track 2nd 360 make the artists more money in the long run because they constantly have u on the road constantly get u endorsements and constantly get ur s**t put in movies and commercials yea u pay them but think about it when u sign a 360 deal the record company is gonna push u if u dont make money they dont make money so they will make sure u make money

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 hustlehard365 said:
This can't be serious.

If Rapper A has a normal contract, sells 200,000 records, does a 10-city tour for $50,000 a show, he will make more money than Rapper B who sells the same amount and does the same amount of shows at the same price but had a 360 deal instead of a normal contract.

The label would take a piece of all of Rapper B's income, whereas the label would only get a piece of Rapper A's record sales income.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-31-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Mr.Rene said:
This post is an epic fail on so many levels.

blackjewelz said:
^^^this is true..artists in 360 deals have more of a push behind them because they(the labels) stand to make more money in the long run..so they make sure you stay busy so everybody can eat..look at Lady Gaga for example.she might have still gotten big but she would have NEVER taken over radio & tv & been able to tour constantly the way she did without the 360 deal in place.
Have you ever heard of Eminem, Drake, Kanye West or Lil Wayne? All artists that "take over radio" when they have singles out but don't have 360 deals.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
Jay Z is also on a 360 deal with Live Nation for Roc Nation..

360 deals aren't always bad, depending what the percentages are..
 7 years ago '05        #35
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 cankstoochie said:
Wait? What? How true is your post? Slim was f**king Kim? s**t, imagine that sight.

Also Kim was suppose to sign to cmb?
Watch the last Kim interview with Angie Martinez where she stresses that her and Slim were "very, very, VERY good friends" lol

She also spoke on the same situation earlier this year when she first started taking shots at Nicki in public. I think that interview was with Ed Lover.
 7 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GrimeyMofo said:
people actually fall for that ?
A new artist with a small fanbase has little to no leverage to negotiate a better deal.
 7 years ago '04        #37
talkofny2k4 102 heat pts102
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 7323 7323
 hustlehard365 said:
360 deal is a bad who ever you are partner!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #38
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
aint none of yall busters in the music buziness so dont none of you all know s**t bout a 360 deal.

only thing you know is what you see on youtube.

everything on youtube aint true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy