Nick Van Exel's Son Charged With Capitol Murder

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
At least his son was a real n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #22
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
The younger Van Exel's attorney said his client and Eyo were playing with a shotgun when it accidentally fired, according to the a.ssociated Press. Van Exel "panicked" and moved the body, the attorney said.
there you go, going to plead no contest to man slaughter, get off easy as s**t, and family cant sue
 7 years ago '06        #23
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Van Exel was that n*gga, son used to shoot his free throws closer to the f**king 3 pt line then the foul line
 7 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
dumb a.ss n*gga

he looks like he be playing thug
 7 years ago '05        #25
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
 GangstaSins said:
Texas Capital Offenses:
The following crimes are Capital murder in Texas:

•murder of a public safety officer or firef!ghter;
•murder during the commission of kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated s3xual a.ssault, arson, or obstruction or retaliation;
•murder for remuneration;
•murder during prison escape;
•murder of a correctional employee;
•murder by a state prison inmate who is serving a life sentence for any of five offenses (murder, capital murder, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated s3xual a.ssault, or aggravated robbery);
•multiple murders;
•murder of an individual under six years of age.
unless he did it... boi better start talkin
 7 years ago '04        #26
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
i actually remember seeing lil man on mtv cribs back in the day..who knew he would be a murderer...nick loved his kid and was there
 7 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
I love how n*ggas "assume" this boy is rich because of his dad.. 9 times out of 10 this n*gga was nothing more than a child support payment to Nick, that just so happen to bear his name... If he was under the watchful eye of someone rich, I doubt he would be going out there robbing people and k!lling them in the process.
 7 years ago '04        #28
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
van excel was my fav player growing up...sad news for the family
 7 years ago '10        #29
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
 Spiffy said:
^Exactly, his dad worked hard to provide and Im sure he was set for life. probably wanted to be a rapper
Dudes these days swear they're from the streets
 7 years ago '08        #30
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Spiffy said:
there you go, going to plead no contest to man slaughter, get off easy as s**t, and family cant sue
taken from the victim's facebook page the day before he died:

Bradley Eyo: Even #JesusChrist disciples turned coat... So with dat in mind the unexpected is expected, just a matter of time. -- December 25 at 1:20am via iPhone

this n*gga's going to jail
 7 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 P-Hill said:
He k!ll someone at Capitol Records?
 12-30-2010, 10:26 PM         #32
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I love how n*ggas "assume" this boy is rich because of his dad.. 9 times out of 10 this n*gga was nothing more than a child support payment to Nick, that just so happen to bear his name... If he was under the watchful eye of someone rich, I doubt he would be going out there robbing people and k!lling them in the process.
s**t n*gga u aint know..dude tryna have a street thug reputation when he most likely loaded
 12-31-2010, 09:53 AM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

let's take a look at a few things here:

"On Wednesday, Van Exel, accompanied by his attorney, turned himself in to Dallas police. He posted a $25,000 bail and was released from the Dallas County Jail late Thursday."

At about 1 a.m. Sunday, Eyo went across the street to visit Van Exel at his home in the 6900 block of George Brown Drive in Garland. Documents say that Van Exel aimed his parents' shotgun at his friend's chest and fired.

two parent home...and here's an example of a home you might find on the 6900 block of George Brown Drive in Garland, TX:

[pic - click to view]

1 minute of reading and 30 seconds on google maps for me to figure out this kid was NOT slummin...and the dude was his neighbor and went over for a visit at around 1 am...not uncommon for those of us in this particular age group, he didn't necessarily go out being a hooligan, he likely k!lled him on accident but ramped up the stupidity factor by dumping the boy's body next to a f**king lake wrapped in plastics basic. as. f**k. and definitely not the type of s**t I'd be up to if I were rich, as he is.

Last edited by iThink; 12-31-2010 at 09:57 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #34
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
errant shooting rins in the fam I see

RIP tho
 7 years ago '08        #35
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 Hold That said:
f**k is that based on ?
n*ggas who think money means no problems are retarded
just a different set
 7 years ago '08        #36
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Hold That said:
If he was under the watchful eye of someone rich, I doubt he would be going out there robbing people and k!lling them in the process.
that worked out well for GW Bush
 7 years ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 slimyellow said:
stupid a.ss n*gga prolly had it made and still wanted to act like a damn fool. boy i swear..
yea that n*gga did have it made
i remember seeing Van Exel on cribs and they showed his son up in that b**ch just chillin. that n*gga was living mad nice.
 7 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 breakdowny2j said:
The flashy left-handed point guard, an All-Star with the Los Angeles Lakers in 1998, was known for his clutch shooting in late-game situations.

like father like son..
 7 years ago '05        #39
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 slimyellow said:
stupid a.ss n*gga prolly had it made and still wanted to act like a damn fool. boy i swear..
says the n*gga wit the license plate
 7 years ago '04        #40
solz_23 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 63 63
 SM said:

Nick Van Exel's son, Nick Van Exel III, has been arrested and charged with capital murder in Dallas, Texas. According to Van Exel III's record detail, the NBA player's son was booked on December 29 and his being held on $1 million bond. The elder Van Exel spent 14 seasons in the NBA before retiring in 2006. His run included notable stints with the Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks. He is currently an a.ssistant coach for the Atlanta Hawks. We'll update this story as more details come in.

[pic - click to view]

astroblack9 ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy