Spikes Lee's Wife TONYA hits the Beach Gotta say He's a luck man

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Aint she like 40+ years. She looks aight.
 12-30-2010, 07:59 PM         #62
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really wanna know if there are f**kin TMZ employees who work on this forum..b**ch is trash..And these thread titles are hilarious..And corny
 7 years ago '10        #63
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #64
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I swear I would really like to see the girls some of yall are smashing lol

She is not ugly...
 7 years ago '08        #65
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 LowaEastSide5 said:
get ya 14 year old self out of this thread
Would be funny if it was true clown...
 12-30-2010, 08:47 PM         #66
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I swear I would really like to see the girls some of yall are smashing lol

She is not ugly...
she's not ugly but what's the point of this thread? & how is it a hot topic boxden has been on some gossip girl s**t lately every tweet from twitter ends up being a topic on boxden now.

(erased usual sly comment)
 7 years ago '05        #67
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ColdbloodedQ said:
she's not ugly but what's the point of this thread? & how is it a hot topic boxden has been on some gossip girl s**t lately every tweet from twitter ends up being a topic on boxden now.

(erased usual sly comment)
There is no point to the thread

Spike Lee's wife is not a video vixen or a rapper not even a r&b singer so it shouldn't be here.

But that's no excuse for some dudes rolling up in here talking bout she's ugly

and you must be really annoyed by ajeana cause you erased the sly comment to keep your post serious
 12-30-2010, 09:03 PM         #68
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
There is no point to the thread

Spike Lee's wife is not a video vixen or a rapper not even a r&b singer so it shouldn't be here.

But that's no excuse for some dudes rolling up in here talking bout she's ugly

and you must be really annoyed by ajeana cause you erased the sly comment to keep your post serious
you can post a picture of the baddest b**ch on this side of the universe & these boxden n*ggas will say "she got ugly feet I'll pass"


oh & my sly comment was about you wanting to see the girls we are smashing
 12-30-2010, 09:15 PM         #69
Ur Br0K3n WUrDz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's pretty...........
 12-30-2010, 09:17 PM         #70
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cornhusker said:





3 examples of no one giving a f**k about what you post. Now get the f**k out my face, pus*y.

 12-30-2010, 09:21 PM         #71
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ur Br0K3n WUrDz said:
she's pretty...........


"Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher

Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's with ya"


Shots Fired!
 7 years ago '06        #72
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 SM said:
signed.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ColdbloodedQ said:
you can post a picture of the baddest b**ch on this side of the universe & these boxden n*ggas will say "she got ugly feet I'll pass"


oh & my sly comment was about you wanting to see the girls we are smashing
I don't wanna see them for the reasons you think bout nasty!


 ColdbloodedQ said:
"Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher

Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's with ya"


Shots Fired!
Shut yo a.ss boy! That's lyrics from Keri Hilson's Pretty Girl Rock lol

ol' tryin to start something to see a titty a.ss n*gga
 12-30-2010, 09:55 PM         #74
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I don't wanna see them for the reasons you think bout nasty!
that was my 1st thought but that's not what I said it was more in line with " if you really want to see a girl I'm smashing let me hit it in front of the mirror"



[video - click to view]



 Swisher sweet said:
Shut yo a.ss boy! That's lyrics from Keri Hilson's Pretty Girl Rock lol

ol' tryin to start something to see a titty a.ss n*gga
I know where it's from & I can also read between the lines, notice how all these other females started to make their presence known around here since you said you was the queen bee on boxden.





[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #75
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ColdbloodedQ said:
that was my 1st thought but that's not what I said it was more in line with " if you really want to see a girl I'm smashing let me hit it in front of the mirror"


I never heard that Ne-yo song before. Thanks for putting me on What album is that from?

 ColdbloodedQ said:

I know where it's from & I can also read between the lines, notice how all these other females started to make their presence known around here since you said you was the queen bee on boxden.





[pic - click to view]

You miss qouting me, I said HHS...
Oh s**t
 7 years ago '10        #76
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
avatar space
space
$12,280 | Props total: 36192 36192
But I Guess She Decent For Spike
 12-30-2010, 10:48 PM         #77
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I never heard that Ne-yo song before. Thanks for putting me on What album is that from?

I think it was the 1st or 2nd one

 Swisher sweet said:
You miss qouting me, I said HHS...
Oh s**t
in bright colors too




I think they had a meeting about that
 7 years ago '05        #78
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ColdbloodedQ said:
I think it was the 1st or 2nd one



in bright colors too




I think they had a meeting about that
It's the first one

And at having a meeting

come at me!!














































j/k I come in peace in the name of Minajesus
 7 years ago '04        #79
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1679 1679
Ohhh nice. She has a buff pus*y.
 7 years ago '05        #80
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
i know theree has to be better pics somewhere... im not impressed...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy