Black Celebrities That Went "White"....SMH!!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
At least we still have Crunchy Black.
 7 years ago '06        #142
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 Nyuzi said:
At least we still have Crunchy Black.

he aint never goin white
son is black as midnight
 7 years ago '06        #143
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Ok, first off, every time I make a post here after reading such threads, I feel the need to remind all of you that you're f**king retarded.

So, everyone, you're all f**king retarded, die.

Second, I'm tired of reading the idiotic explanations that some of you have for why people do certain things. Stop trying to attach some deep meaning to something just to help ease your own insecurities. For example, tanning, white people tan not to look black, they do it because it makes them appear healthier, that is it. A pasty white person looks sickly, so they tan to get some tone so they don't look like a f**king World of Warcraft addict who hasn't said hello to the sun in over a decade. They don't want to be black, the whites that wish they were black are pretty damn obvious, they will overuse slang, listen to s**tty music, sag their pants, and in the worst case scenario, wear a du-rag.

As far as the celebrities go, the only black celebrity that appeared as though he was attempting to appear Caucasian was Michael Jackson. Of course, I'm aware of the pigment disease he had. If you were MJ, you probably would've gotten SOME sort of plastic surgery so you at least looked natural, we all know he didn't look natural, but hey, whatever.

Some of you claim that these celebrities are trying to look white, but only you are seeing it. No white person would look at any of these celebrities and think they're trying to appear what YOU would consider white.

Sincerely,

A fellow Caucasian Boxden member.

P.S.

Go f**k yourselves.

eat a d!ck and die hoe:dancingcool:
p.s. your mother iz a man
 7 years ago '04        #144
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 player 1 said:
i am the white man.....lol...........
you not the white man maybe the white boy but you far from the white man
 7 years ago '06        #145
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Mysonne said:
you not the white man maybe the white boy but you far from the white man
naw imma grown a.ss man dogs
i take care of myself, pay bills
and work everyday, im at work now
 7 years ago '06        #146
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
why is it when blacks get money they date the whites and try 2 look white?
maybe bcuz alot of blacks want 2 be a white

Last edited by Big Bear; 12-31-2010 at 06:31 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #147
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 majestic75 said:
Except for MJ and Sosa, none of the people you show in your post have "gone white". Those are cases of bad lighting.

u kidding? lil kim has clearly bleached...anybody can see that shyt.
 12-31-2010, 09:23 AM         #148
brezinj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they look fake
 7 years ago '08        #149
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 641 641
 m_cullins said:
2 Funny!!!
 7 years ago '08        #150
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 641 641
 Joe Budden said:
A tan costs $10 now, though.
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #151
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 regulate said:

Some of these folks are so full of shiiite when it comes to this issue. They're a.ssuming the color of one's skin is the ONLY factor that people use to a.ssume race, nevermind cultural differences....Folks in here trying to reason that people go to straighten their hair, or lighten their skin tone thinking "now people wont think Im black anymore"

s**t is retarded.
Just some history as to the origins of tanning.That was the reason why people began to tan. The reasons have obviously changed but I decided to enlighten people to the history
 7 years ago '06        #152
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Swisher sweet said:
I heard opposite.

Back in the day the paler you were the higher the status. If you were white with a tan that would indicate that they were a peasant out in the streets, or one of the workers around the house cutting the grass and trimming the hedges.

But it could be two different era's and s**t has changed
That is true, I also learned of that in my class. People do things for a variety of reasons
 7 years ago '08        #153
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
this n*gga sammy sosa looks like he should be an extra on true blood
 7 years ago '07        #154
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i came in this thread thinking i was gonna see pictures of interracial couples ex Tiger woods

f**k this thread
 12-31-2010, 03:35 PM         #155
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb n!ggers
 01-01-2011, 11:41 AM         #156
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
This is why idiots shouldn't have children, Dominican is not a race, it's a nationality like Canadian, or American, that's like saying "Wesley Snipes is AMERICAN not black get it right".
No sorry little lady, you go and tell any latin person whether their skin tone is white or black their not latin he or she will flip the f**k out on your ignorant a.ss . i know what color is and i know what nationality is, you seriously need to get off these forums and go to a community college or something and get your education evaluated. so because Jet li's skin tone is white he's classified as a white person? the f**k outta here isnt time for you to go refill your EBT card?
 01-01-2011, 11:49 AM         #157
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
NO clearly you are the jackass here. It's about to be 2011 and people are still dumbfounded when it comes to s**t like this. It's getting ridiculous.
whats so ridiculous???? yes i know and met many black dominicans as well as white dominicans i've dated some. the point being is you call a domincan a white person or gringo or whatever. they get truly offended. yes your American but your nationality is what it is. so its sad that blacks change their skintone to look different or to look "white" what about all the white boys and b**ches that walk around with pants sagging under their balls, golds in the mouth, tear drops tatted on their faces and screaming the word n*gga out? you dont think that bothers some of us regular white folk and trust me i was once somewhat in the catergory but as you get older and you look at this its straight trashy but as i said before even with the color change for some black celebs IT IS WHAT IT IS ...
 01-01-2011, 12:09 PM         #158
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day, be what you want to be. Don't let a nationality or race determine who you are. We have the Internet nowadays and plastic surgeons, you be who ever you want to be. I'm all for change if it makes someone happy.
 7 years ago '04        #159
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 donmeca2020 said:
No sorry little lady, you go and tell any latin person whether their skin tone is white or black their not latin he or she will flip the f**k out on your ignorant a.ss . i know what color is and i know what nationality is, you seriously need to get off these forums and go to a community college or something and get your education evaluated. so because Jet li's skin tone is white he's classified as a white person? the f**k outta here isnt time for you to go refill your EBT card?

Jet Li is Asian, Asian is a race moron, maybe you should get your money back from the community college you went to, lol... Funny thing is latins are on welfare more then any other group in America, lol didn't even know what EBT was had to google it but you sure did even knew when it was time to refill, haha now go feed your 80 family members that's living in your one bedroom apartment and logoff boxden pus*, tell your family to stop driving uninsured.

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-01-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #160
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Player 1 said:
naw imma grown a.ss man dogs
i take care of myself, pay bills
and work everyday, im at work now
If you think that makes you a man, you are clearly a boy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago