Black Celebrities That Went "White"....SMH!!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Player 1 said:
he aint black tho
what do you mean he aint black

its like saying a black guy aint black he is american, he is a black american just like sosa is a black dominican
 7 years ago '09        #102
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
they do it to get more tv/movie roles, aint no one wanna hire the black person. there was an article on his months back.
 7 years ago '05        #103
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 7 years ago '04        #104
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
so if you take a picture in the Sun light you want to be white
 7 years ago '04        #105
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Player 1 said:
he aint black tho
The white man f**ked your brain up
 7 years ago '04        #106
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Mysonne said:
so if you take a picture in the Sun light you want to be white
duh...u didnt know that??

12-30-2010, 01:35 PM         #107
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ivan1087 said:
In all fairness to white people, Lil Kim actually looks Asian now...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #108
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 jmheight1 said:
Bad examples by the way.
 7 years ago '05        #109
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2227 2227
 jmheight1 said:

dont forget about this one:

[video - click to view]

12-30-2010, 01:37 PM         #110
Fahteema 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skin bleaching...smh
 7 years ago '05        #111
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
i'm white and i wouldn't wanna transform myself into my skin color lol.. i'd rather have a natural tan, like a central american skin color. than go sun bathing haha.. sucks to be pasty white in these damn new jersey winters.. but the summer time is where it's at. that's why i'm tryina go west, man.. word to fievel. to me going tanning in a tanning bed is retarded.. nvm skin bleaching lol..
"everybody wanna be a n*gga but nobody wanna be a n*gga"-Paul Mooney
 7 years ago '06        #112
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 sheedawg said:
Ever heard of this miraculous thing called light? Honestly BX has nothing better to talk about these days, instead every successful black person is either selling their soul to the devil or be white.

Coming from a light skinned person. You people do know when light skinned people stay out of the sun they DO get LIGHTER. Especially when we stay in cold weather places.
 7 years ago '05        #113
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 TiestoFriendly said:
How ignorant is the OP? Like seriously...f**king dumbass. Michael Jackson had vitiligo. He didn't choose to have his skin color changed. :/
exactly, mike had no choice but to make his skin look one color or he would be spotted up like a dalmation. its not that he wanted to be white. I knew a girl when i was little with this disease, she was black like me with white spots and then eventually she lost all color. if u watch old interviews of mj look at his hands, his face is white but his hands is black, then he started to wear the glove cause one hand got spotted up. Man i could never be black and famous, everyone is super critical of you when you in the spotlight.
 12-30-2010, 02:15 PM         #114
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about 3 outa the 4 examples was just different lighting... they did it because THEY WANTED TO DO IT.... you think your whining on a underground webforum will make them change their minds and decided to somehow change back. whats done is done, By the jackass sammy sosa is DOMINICAN not black get it right
 7 years ago '07        #115
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
A lot of you people using the argument that MJ skin was turning white due to vitiligo therefor implying he wasn't ashamed to be Black, fair enough if you're naive. But the fact that he mutilated his nose and if you're not Black or just an uncle tom you would know how sensitive issues such as "nappy hair", "big noses" and "big lips" can be in the Black community and also the complexion of your skin. I remember Sosa way back in the day, he had hair just like me a Black man. All of a sudden he got that hair that moves rapidly in the wind........... now for those other examples could be just bad examples but MJ, Sosa, and Lil Kim are not. They are prime examples of what white supremacy can do to one , if they don't have knowledge of self.

"Got us feeling if you dark, you should be light-skin, get a perm and talk proper just to win you a Oscar" - Hell Razah
 12-30-2010, 02:24 PM         #116
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
about 3 outa the 4 examples was just different lighting... they did it because THEY WANTED TO DO IT.... you think your whining on a underground webforum will make them change their minds and decided to somehow change back. whats done is done, By the jackass sammy sosa is DOMINICAN not black get it right
That's a nationality. You never seen a black Dominican?
 12-30-2010, 02:27 PM         #117
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day, humans are obsessed with beauty and youth. They are going to alter their appearance, especially if they have the money to do it.
 7 years ago '06        #118
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
Mj Went at his nose, cause he didn't like the fact he resembled his father. Joe used to tease him about his nose. Soooo when that money came, he did what he wanted to do... but yeah light skin ppl get lighter til they get some sun, and white people love to adopt black features, "can i feel your hair?? how do you get it to braid up like that?, whydo u put grease-" they are just as curious. so.. MJ isn't in this, like people said. .he would had prob. done this even if he didn't have the skin cond. I do wonder why no one else in his family has it, its a family trait; and makes me wonder back to the "mj conspiracy"
 7 years ago '06        #119
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
Blacks lightening their skin and whites tanning are two completely different things.

Whites began to tan not to look black but because white people with tanned skin were seen as more rich. Tans symbolized an extravagant lifestyle and a rich one that allowed you to go to beaches and on vacations.

Blacks lighten their skin because fairer skin people are seen to live better lives. More on television, more seen as attractive etc
 12-30-2010, 02:53 PM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Blacks lightening their skin and whites tanning are two completely different things.

Whites began to tan not to look black but because white people with tanned skin were seen as more rich. Tans symbolized an extravagant lifestyle and a rich one that allowed you to go to beaches and on vacations.

Blacks lighten their skin because fairer skin people are seen to live better lives. More on television, more seen as attractive etc
A tan costs $10 now, though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy