Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
let's say you can write a code for the Ps3 to accept a 360 disc and read it, isn't there still going to be a problem converting the information on the disc to something the console can output/make it playable?
 7 years ago '05        #62
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
all i know is... If you can't play 360 games on your PC then how could you play it on your PS3? There's no emulator yet.

Doesn't make sense.
 7 years ago '07        #63
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
if this is true im copping a ps3...
 7 years ago '05        #64
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
Da Ill One is a complete idiot... .do not believe a word he is saying.. anyone that has those certifications would leave the a+ out since it doesn't mean s**t anymore if you have any of the others

PS3s will never be able to play 360 games plain and simple... don't believe me? revisit this thread in 50years
 7 years ago '12        #65
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 gotdemthangz said:
Da Ill One is a complete idiot... .do not believe a word he is saying.. anyone that has those certifications would leave the a+ out since it doesn't mean s**t anymore if you have any of the others

PS3s will never be able to play 360 games plain and simple... don't believe me? revisit this thread in 50years
Damn man yall are retarded

The dude makes one mistake and hes a complete idiot?

Dude knows alot of s**t that 90% of you have no clue about.

Dude has been real helpful to me, no bromance
 7 years ago '05        #66
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
One mistake???...the mistake he made contradicts everything that he supposedly learned seeking higher education and professional certifications... he is trying to hype everyone up for no reason...he is a complete loser..look at how he says my degree, my cert, my this, my that......BULLs**t! i think he is a freshman in college who took one programming class and thinks he can change the world......and i honestly hope he does
 7 years ago '04        #67
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 gotdemthangz said:
One mistake???...the mistake he made contradicts everything that he supposedly learned seeking higher education and professional certifications... he is trying to hype everyone up for no reason...he is a complete loser..look at how he says my degree, my cert, my this, my that......BULLs**t! i think he is a freshman in college who took one programming class and thinks he can change the world......and i honestly hope he does
I'm not trying to do anything...all I said is it would be possible...it would take some work but it would work... and I love how you seem to think you know me by me typing a couple sentences... I don't care what you think or what you think I have or don't have cert wise... i could really care less...i'm here to give BX the news as I get it...if you choose to not believe it then that's on you...if you choose to believe it then that's on you as well... I know what I got and I know what I don't have...and I don't care if you don't believe any of it... not my concern
 7 years ago '04        #68
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,850 | Props total: 1992 1992
 gotdemthangz said:
Ah-Oh some1 got called out
 7 years ago '05        #69
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
This thread is all kinds of hilarious omg
 7 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
uh oh more boxden beef.
 7 years ago '05        #71
JaiMega 
space
space
Of course stitch comes in to kick a dead horse because he's you know, a lame.
 7 years ago '04        #72
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
You left out gay.
 7 years ago '05        #73
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
 stitch said:
THE F.UCK out of here.

You are talking out of your a.ss or you took too many hits of acid. Period.

First of all, who says "sign" your own code? WTF does that mean? Code is COMPILED!!

Damn it.... Dude, no. I'm sorry for getting pissed off at your high hopes but you just don't know what you're talking about. This "little bit of work" you're thinking of would have to involve one serious mod chip (AND then some more modding) or something at the LEAST.

A PS3 running an Xbox 360 disc is bull$hit bull$hit bull$hit. Get it in your head.

Edit: You know who you remind me of right now? The guy in school who was all "Oh I got an autographed Ken Griffey baseball card but my Mom won't let me bring it to school".
^^ what he said, especially the edit part
 12-30-2010, 05:26 PM         #74
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
THE F.UCK out of here.

First of all, who says "sign" your own code? WTF does that mean? Code is COMPILED!!

Damn it.... Dude, no. I'm sorry for getting pissed off.

7 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 stitch said:
THE F.UCK out of here.

First of all, who says "sign" your own code? WTF does that mean? Code is COMPILED
Obviously you don't know as much as you think you know...

Code signing

Code signing is the process of digitally signing executables and scripts to confirm the software author and guarantee that the code has not been altered or corrupted since it was signed by use of a cryptographic hash.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_signing?wasRedirected=true

If you write a program and the certificate for it isn't signed...your PC asks you if you still want to run it..well the PS3 wont even ask it just wont run it period... So you write the program and Sign it as Sony since you have private keys and the PS 3 trusts the program now and will run it... So next time you want to ACT all computer smart, how about you actually know how to act...
 7 years ago '04        #76
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
we need a separate page for arguments

information gets lost when people getting into this online war with pages and pages of garbage

can we keep it moving
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Solidus said:
we need a separate page for arguments

information gets lost when people getting into this online war with pages and pages of garbage

can we keep it moving
I'm closing the thread anyway...WAY off subject
 7 years ago '05        #78
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083

Everyone just needs to chill the f**k out.
 7 years ago '10        #79
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1525 1525
Too many nerds in this b**ch (jk)

Ya'll n*ggas going hard over one f**king mistake dude made. As long as you can do other s**t on it, I'll be straight. I don't see myself doing s**t like this. I like playing online so I wouldn't f**k with mine, but if someone figured out a way to hack into this s**t, it's gonna f**k Sony up.
 12-30-2010, 08:07 PM         #80
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people on here do not understand how a signing key works or encryption. Sony has a master key for signing software. This is held at Sony HQ. The hacking team found out what the key is because of Sony's mistake and failure to randomize a number. Sony cannot just up and change the signing key. All PS3s currently out there right now are exploitable and will be for good. All Sony can do now is create another master key and use both. New PS3s will only work with the new key, and old PS3s will work with the old key that is already known by the hackers.

This exploit is here to stay. Mathieulh (Worked with DarkAlex to create PSP CFW) and plenty of other respectable hackers have already vouched for everything that has been discovered. So you guys can clown them for using powerpoint presentations or request additional proof if you want. I want to see you guys admit you were wrong when the methods for obtaining the key are released next month and the CFW comes rolling in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago