Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #301
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 xeduran said:
You honestly believe people will pay for PSN+??? And what will happen when DLC leaks for free? With these hacks DLC can be cracked too. MS is lucky that only their DVD players were hacked. Jtagged Xbox 360 can play DLC for free, but only a few are around since the hardware was fixed. Sony will be losing money and not getting it back from online or anything else.

Reason for hacking it, HOMEBREW!!!

As for cheating. There is a difference between using stupid bugs in games and lag, and modifying a game so that you cannot die. If PSN is compromised, Sony will lose third party developers. Seeing as how I have a PS3 and would like to see third party games still come out on the PS3, I do not want that to happen.
I would hope so, because sony isn't turning profits and c'mon if you're going to get free games and other stuff, why not pay $50 for PSN+? Included in the membership are early access to demos & betas, wallpapers, Home items, dlc content and more. You're saving alot overall in the longrun, so why not improve your online experience? Dlc has leaked for free, there's a way to get some items for free on the psn store, there's a trick to it.

Sony is losing period but I think this jailbreaking/hacking will either be good or bad for them. Lots of people who had modded 360's ended up paying for xbl gold membership, purchased dlc content and more. All because they were saving $60 or whatever per game. Homebrew? Well if you're talking about installing custom things like the wii channel has been hacked to do, then that's against the TOS and emu's & rom's would be cool, but illegal but to each their own. I just hope it's worth it at the end.
 7 years ago '05        #302
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2458 2458
mkv player on ps3 would be f**king great but they implemented that Cinavia bull s**t so i doubt it will happen.
 7 years ago '07        #303
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
geohot has released his version of cfw
 7 years ago '06        #304
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
anyone on bx do yet
 7 years ago '05        #305
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Tsukuyomi said:
Geohot has apparently released the ps3 signing tool... it's for devs only I guess... Any word on when the signing tool for the PSP will be released? I can't wait to just buy a GO or 3000 and use this s**t
This n*gga about to wait 10 years to download a single game.
 7 years ago '06        #306
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
can't wait til they get back ups working
 01-09-2011, 05:46 PM         #307
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You wanted to play backups, here you go. This is a zip file with Geohot's PUP file. Only use it if you are already on 3.55. This will update you to Geohot's CFW 3.55. Also included are emulators and Multiman. Multiman can play backups. There is an option to direct boot backups. This is the only method of playing backups as of right now. Only a few games are compatible with this method. In order for other methods to work, a CFW with syscalls (Modified GameOS) has to be made.

http:// www .megaupload.com/?d=62K8BSQ1

I am not going to waste my time showing everyone how to use multiman and which backups work or not. Go to www ...............ps3news............................ ...c..........o.............m or ps3............hax.........n.....e..............t. Both sites have plenty of information. I was kind enough to package the update file and the backup manager into one zip along with some emulators. Enjoy playing Super Mario World as well or Yoshi's Island.

If you are currently using the Jailbreak method on 3.41, do not update your PS3. You will lose compatibility with a lot of games. The 3.55 firmware only supports direct boot method. You have been warned so do not blame me.

P.S. Do not complain to me if you get banned for trying to play backups online.

Last edited by xeduran; 01-09-2011 at 05:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #308
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

waits on "dark AleX" version
 7 years ago '07        #309
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 intoxicated662 said:
who are you, again? Annoying is all this talk and ain't no proof of anything working. It can be installed and ran, but no games or anything else can be played so it's not 100% fully working. What's so hard to understand? If you've read my previous posts then you would know obviously that I do like the ps3, learn to read and comprehend. You own a 360 only and you're in here making comments I've at least owned a few previously and plan on getting one again (no YLOD this time hopefully) just waiting for better games to come out.
I'm a member of this forum ;) Forget about running games for the time being that will be done the point of actually having a custom firmware which is the actual big deal was proven the rest will happen in due time.

i can read :) thanks for your concern though. by the way just bought a ps3 also, i was waiting for further development before i spent my hard earned £'s.

EDIT, woops didnt see that its actually been released. fantastic :D
 7 years ago '07        #310
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 7 years ago '05        #311
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
owww, waits for the real deal to get released.
 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM         #312
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just to let everybody know, CFW will always be needed to even run homebrew. Apparently the private key for PKG files (needed for installing programs) has not been found and probably never will be found. Sony actually generated a proper random number for PKG signing so figuring it out using equations is near impossible. Geohot modified his firmware to ignore the PKG signature.
 7 years ago '07        #313
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
CHECK OUT THIS PACKAGE

This Package Includes:

Geohot 3.55 custom firmware & Tutorial

Backupmanager: Multiman
Filemanager: Comgenie's Awesome FileManager
FTP Server: Blacb0x FTP Server v1.2
Emulator: Snes9x & Mednafen

(All signed PKG's)

~~*LcCompany*~~

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Read more:
 7 years ago '06        #314
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
ok anyone know who is working on a back up manager? i wont install geohots cfw until i can play back ups
 7 years ago '05        #315
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 TreZ said:
ok anyone know who is working on a back up manager? i wont install geohots cfw until i can play back ups
lol. same here.
 7 years ago '04        #316
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
The backup manager is out...look right above TreZ post...JHJ posted it
 01-09-2011, 07:07 PM         #317
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Multiman works with direct boot, limited game support. Geohot's CFW is not going to support the most backups. Wait for one with syscalls enabled. There is one being worked on right now. May be released today, maybe tomorrow. I will post the update on here as soon as it is confirmed released and tested.
 7 years ago '06        #318
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
DIO

i think its only compatible with a few games?

xeduran

thanks man keep me posted
 01-09-2011, 07:16 PM         #319
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
geohot: I've decided to work with flukes1 on the lvl2. All you piracy supporting f*gs can have your backups running now.
geohot: after this, i am done with ps3

Coming real soon!!!
 7 years ago '06        #320
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
geohot: I've decided to work with flukes1 on the lvl2. All you piracy supporting f*gs can have your backups running now.
geohot: after this, i am done with ps3

Coming real soon!!!
o waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hope it comes out tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy