Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 08:35 AM         #281
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
sorry dude i asked before and no one said s**t... i hacked my ps3 before using the ti-84 calculator but then i felt like playing games online...

can someone show me what i need to hack the ps on the latest fw?

will give someone a mu account
If you want to go online then hacking the PS3 is not for you. Sony is going to protect PSN plain and simple. Yes we can sign code as official Sony code now. But the backup managers require a modified GameOS to be running. Any modifications to GameOS will be detected by Sony in the future. To run backups, you NEED to modify GameOS. I fully expect Sony to start banning people in the future who are running CFW.

You may be able to get away with having emulators and other homebrew that are signed installed on a PS3 with legit firmware. But if you plan on playing backups, you will always be taking the risk of getting banned. Sony specifically stated they are working on PSN network updates, not firmware updates. This will be the Xbox 360 scene all over again. Stealth CFW, Sony detects it and bans. New stealth CFW, Sony detects it and bans.
 01-08-2011, 08:44 AM         #282
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those who keep asking if backups on newer firmwares are possible yet, just wait. CFW is not an easy thing to do. Not to mention that if one single byte of information is wrong, you have a nice bricked PS3. I am sure those creating the CFW would rather not mess up their own PS3 so they are taking their time making sure everything is correct before flashing and testing. Once the first CFW is created that allows backups, the updates will come a lot faster. They have to learn exactly how GameOS works first and what patches need to be applied and where.
 7 years ago '07        #283
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
these niccas could potentially create their own psn or create some sort of random mac address generator.
 7 years ago '07        #284
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #285
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
if you can't play psn games online from backups, then there's no point to this and it's pointless. might as well stick to the jailbreak method then and call it a day. all this hype for nothing
 7 years ago '07        #286
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
you cant get online with the jailbreak method either + this is the easier hack
 7 years ago '07        #287
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
last time i had to root my fukkin G1 phone, which i did not enjoy and is not a walk in the park for a novice, and i had to perform the ps3 jail-break steps through my cellphone and ps3! My G1 was never the same after the hack...

with this new method, i just download software, plug in the flashdrive, and hit update.
 7 years ago '04        #288
Buck244 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
If you really want to play your backups online you can use XBSLink or Xlink Kai for any game that supports LAN multiplayer. Its not psn but you can still play people online.
 7 years ago '05        #289
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Buck244 said:
If you really want to play your backups online you can use XBSLink or Xlink Kai for any game that supports LAN multiplayer. Its not psn but you can still play people online.
:budden: I never knew about that.
 7 years ago '04        #290
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
KaKaRoTo who recently released the first custom firmware for the PS3 has successfully downgraded the playstation firmware from 3.55 to 3.41. This is amazing because with the recent update Sony blocked the hack which allowed players to play copied games. Kakaroto’s method will allow PS3 owners who have upgraded their PS3s to the latest firmware to downgrade it back to 3.41, thus enabling them to use the hack again.

However there is still a risk to brick the PS3 so he is not revealing the method quiet yet. As soon as the method is perfected, it will be revealed for all to know. Stay tuned for more info as soon as the hack becomes available online.

First downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41 successful, Thanks to Xtse! Method not yet ready for the masses because of risk of bricking the ps3. 14 minutes ago via web
 01-08-2011, 02:10 PM         #291
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
might cop myself a ps3 now. My roommates both have one and one is in our living room, but I might need my own to experiment on now
 01-08-2011, 07:04 PM         #292
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
if you can't play psn games online from backups, then there's no point to this and it's pointless. might as well stick to the jailbreak method then and call it a day. all this hype for nothing
Good luck jailbreaking anything above 3.41. This is needed to play backups of newer games. Even without PSN. If you want to play online, buy the game. Simple as that. People want free games and free online. Get a job.
 7 years ago '07        #293
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
no lie, i just want those free single player games like marvel ultimate alliance...
 7 years ago '04        #294
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
Good luck jailbreaking anything above 3.41. This is needed to play backups of newer games. Even without PSN. If you want to play online, buy the game. Simple as that. People want free games and free online. Get a job.
yet, you're the wanna be geek about this s**t and encouraging it. take your own advice and most games aren't worth buying, which is why I stopped buying games for awhile. it's bx and don't bring that moral s**t in here trying to justify your actions. you're as guilty as anyone else on this site and other sites of dl music, games, apps and other stuff. best thing is, jailbreak your ps3 and just play the games offline. most of the good games on ps3 are single player anyways so it's all good. by the way, no one mentioned jailbreaking anything above 3.41 anyways.
 01-08-2011, 08:25 PM         #295
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is bigger than piracy. most of the people working on the initial hacks dont even support piracy at all. this was done for homebrew and an effort to support linux OS in future gaming hardware. and you wanted to play burned games online from day 1?

if you want to be a leech, sit on the sidelines and wait your turn.

jesus christ. boxden, where beggars think they can be choosers.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 01-08-2011 at 08:27 PM..
 01-08-2011, 08:26 PM         #296
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
yet, you're the wanna be geek about this s**t and encouraging it. take your own advice and most games aren't worth buying, which is why I stopped buying games for awhile. it's bx and don't bring that moral s**t in here trying to justify your actions. you're as guilty as anyone else on this site and other sites of dl music, games, apps and other stuff. best thing is, jailbreak your ps3 and just play the games offline. most of the good games on ps3 are single player anyways so it's all good. by the way, no one mentioned jailbreaking anything above 3.41 anyways.
I already buy PS3 games and will continue to buy them. I have had a PS3 since launch. I did not even bring up morals by the way. I do not want PSN going to sh*t cause of people playing backups online and cheating left and right. The point I was making is that you are being real cheap if you refuse to buy a game here and there to play online with. You already get PSN for free. With backup manager you get games for free. If you cannot cough up $60 here and there for the occasional game you want to play online...then you obviously need a job.

As for jailbreaking, you mentioned that you can already play games offline. Not the new ones. Only CFW will allow newer games to be played.

By the way, there are plenty of games worth buying. Stop using that as an excuse. If you do not like the games then why own the system in the first place?

Last edited by xeduran; 01-08-2011 at 08:29 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #297
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
I already buy PS3 games and will continue to buy them. I have had a PS3 since launch. I did not even bring up morals by the way. I do not want PSN going to sh*t cause of people playing backups online and cheating left and right. The point I was making is that you are being real cheap if you refuse to buy a game here and there to play online with. You already get PSN for free. With backup manager you get games for free. If you cannot cough up $60 here and there for the occasional game you want to play online...then you obviously need a job.

As for jailbreaking, you mentioned that you can already play games offline. Not the new ones. Only CFW will allow newer games to be played.
you've obviously missed the point. what's the point of getting the ps3 hacked then? people hacked the 360 and it hasn't suffered much really. people still buy dlc and other stuff thanks to the $ they're saving on games. everyone gets games on the low for different reasons. I'm not saying to do it and i'm not saying to not do it, i'm saying do what YOU want it's your $, time and all. You don't want the psn going to s**t? Too late for that. Cheating has nothing to do with this, cheating is already being done in various ways and games anyways. You're being cheap by download music, movies, games, apps and other stuff so cut that crap out trying to tell people to get a job when you're doing the exact same thing. What I would say is that if you're getting games for free and playing online, don't be cheap and get PSN+ it'll pay off in the longrun and you're supporting sony in a sense.
 01-08-2011, 08:35 PM         #298
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
this is bigger than piracy. most of the people working on the initial hacks dont even support piracy at all. this was done for homebrew and an effort to support linux OS in future gaming hardware. and you wanted to play burned games online from day 1?

if you want to be a leech, sit on the sidelines and wait your turn.

jesus christ. boxden, where beggars think they can be choosers.
i forgot I was posting on boxden. Most people here do not care unless they can play all games for free with online support and have stealth from ban waves. As if playing single player games for free were not enough for them. Bunch of cheap/poor folk on here.

I enjoy the homebrew scene and hope to see an mkv player on the PS3 soon. I also like having the ability to play all games from my harddrive. Sony should have implemented that in the official firmware. Xbox 360 has it, I do not know why Sony has not added that feature.
 01-08-2011, 08:38 PM         #299
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
you've obviously missed the point. what's the point of getting the ps3 hacked then? people hacked the 360 and it hasn't suffered much really. people still buy dlc and other stuff thanks to the $ they're saving on games. everyone gets games on the low for different reasons. I'm not saying to do it and i'm not saying to not do it, i'm saying do what YOU want it's your $, time and all. You don't want the psn going to s**t? Too late for that. Cheating has nothing to do with this, cheating is already being done in various ways and games anyways. You're being cheap by download music, movies, games, apps and other stuff so cut that crap out trying to tell people to get a job when you're doing the exact same thing. What I would say is that if you're getting games for free and playing online, don't be cheap and get PSN+ it'll pay off in the longrun and you're supporting sony in a sense.
You honestly believe people will pay for PSN+??? And what will happen when DLC leaks for free? With these hacks DLC can be cracked too. MS is lucky that only their DVD players were hacked. Jtagged Xbox 360 can play DLC for free, but only a few are around since the hardware was fixed. Sony will be losing money and not getting it back from online or anything else.

Reason for hacking it, HOMEBREW!!!

As for cheating. There is a difference between using stupid bugs in games and lag, and modifying a game so that you cannot die. If PSN is compromised, Sony will lose third party developers. Seeing as how I have a PS3 and would like to see third party games still come out on the PS3, I do not want that to happen.

Last edited by xeduran; 01-08-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #300
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
i dont understand all the bickering; this is supposed to be good news.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy