Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #261
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Sony needs to give the f**k up with their gay-ass updates.

"It only does everything...except for anything that MIGHT in someway allow the small amount of users who want to jailbreak it to do so. So, sorry everyone else who doesn't know s**t about jailbreaking it, you can't do s**t either. BUT it's SLIM and now has a 250GB HD!"

7 years ago '04        #262
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 JaiMega said:
Regardless of the lack of support for game packages on the newest 3.55 CFW. I don't think you're qualified to make judgements on the integrity of homebrew development.

You are without a doubt, an annoying pest. Patched games for CFW 3.41 such as GT5 and Hot Pursuit have been confirmed working. (Provided that you patch these packages correctly with a modified Eboot.bin).

That's all there is to it, if you respond with more stupidity I'll have to place you on my ignore list.
so you're stating that anyone on bx can play those games 100% right now?..even on psn online? No one here is qualified to make judgements really. I know people can play games via the jailbreak method but that's about it. Nothing else is out there in full effect otherwise we'd see a thread of people discussing it and other people talking about it elsewhere too. Keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel smarter, bottom line is there isn't anything out there other than the jailbreak method that is 100% legit working otherwise we'd all be all over this. Hit the ignore button, makes it retard free and don't have to see your posts.
 7 years ago '04        #263
space
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
Sony needs to give the f**k up with their gay-ass updates.

"It only does everything...except for anything that MIGHT in someway allow the small amount of users who want to jailbreak it to do so. So, sorry everyone else who doesn't know s**t about jailbreaking it, you can't do s**t either. BUT it's SLIM and now has a 250GB HD!"

It doesn't do everything though. Can you play backwards compatible games? Well yes and no. Yes if you have a launch system, no if you don't. Can you install an OS? Yes and no. Yes if you have an older fw and stay offline and you could do it @ launch initially, but No now if you have the latest fw and play online. Hopefully the mod goes fully through and lasts so people can a better experience now. After Sony taking out the OS option and backwards compability, it hasn't kept some people happy but am sure this will once it's finally out there in full effect.
 7 years ago '09        #264
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
It doesn't do everything though. Can you play backwards compatible games? Well yes and no. Yes if you have a launch system, no if you don't. Can you install an OS? Yes and no. Yes if you have an older fw and stay offline and you could do it @ launch initially, but No now if you have the latest fw and play online. Hopefully the mod goes fully through and lasts so people can a better experience now. After Sony taking out the OS option and backwards compability, it hasn't kept some people happy but am sure this will once it's finally out there in full effect.
Well that's what I'm saying though. They keep updating trying to prevent future hacking, and in-turn are taking features that were ORIGINALLY there away from everyone, even though MOST (IMO) people don't plan on using them for anything other than simple-ass non-jailbreaking s**t. Why don't they just chill like M$ does and just have a huge banwave every year or some s**t with their c*cky intelligent a.sses.
 7 years ago '04        #265
space
space
space
backwards compability and installing an OS has nothing to do with hacking the PS3 system though. they should just do a banwave every year when their hot titles drop, that way there's no way around it and it won't affect sales. even with the jailbreak right now, sony is still losing $ because alot of the good games (most are Exclusive titles and single player games) are being play offline. you can get mag and other shooter exclusive games now for cheap anyways.
 7 years ago '07        #266
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

sony is gonna have to put in serious work in order to detect this. Hacked software thats officially signed by sony!!!!!
 01-07-2011, 03:22 AM         #267
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder when will **xconsole wake up from there slumber and help out....they used to get it poppin with the PSP.......50+ dudes lurking there right now....
 7 years ago '04        #268
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I wish I would've read this thread earlier. I reformatted my hard drive to make it PS3 compatible and that sh*t erased 500 gigs worth of music and movies in the process
 7 years ago '09        #269
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I wish I would've read this thread earlier. I reformatted my hard drive to make it PS3 compatible and that sh*t erased 500 gigs worth of music and movies in the process
Yeah, I'm really regretting formatting my 1TB for Mac only. I mean I got a few extra's laying around but they're like 150, 200GB drives.
 7 years ago '07        #270
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
sony really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY! fukked up on this one; some people dont understand how big of a fukk up this is on sony's part.
 7 years ago '04        #271
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 jhj26 said:
sony really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY! fukked up on this one; some people dont understand how big of a fukk up this is on sony's part.
I do, to put in simpler terms...

PS3 = Dreamcast
 7 years ago '07        #272
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
When Sony creates a newer hardware revision with a different metldr key, they would have to issue 2 different firmware updates: one of the current hardware, and one for the new hardware. This is because if they update the metldr keys, all of the ldrs down the chain will need to be re-encrypted with the new key, and signed with the new key. (In theory, they could also publish a single unified update which decides which one to install at runtime.)
So a.ssuming we have current hardware, with the currently known and leaked metldr key, and Sony publishes an update, we can:

•Decrypt the update, and all levels of the firmware from lv0 downwards (we have the decryption key)
•We can update any revocation list they provide, we can update any whitelist they provide, we can remove any signature checks they add.
•We can re-encrypt the update (its symmetric, and we have the keys), and we can resign the update (we have the private ECDSA keys)
•We can install our newly "hacked" update...

Lets say Sony tries to be smart and adds some self CRC/Hash calculation code to their new firmware:

•We can decrypt the firmware
•We can update the CRC calculation code to always return the correct expected value
•We can encrypt, sign and install our hacked new firmware.
•Sony can't tell the difference between a hacked firmware and a real one.

Let's say our user is dumb, has a current hardware PS3 and updated it to Sony's new firmware with a whitelist for old apps and a revokelist for old firmware, and newer firmware updates are signed with new PKI keys:

•We can flash the flashrom (using a hardware flasher) with our own firmware since we have the metldr keys.
•Alternatively a "modchip" can be installed beside the flashrom to provide the firmware code.
•The console has to accept it because metldr will decrypt it and verify the signature.

This is what khrak is referring to when he says that its broken in an unfixable way. There is absolutely nothing Sony can do short of updating metldr, or having some secret backup metldr with different keys to fix the issue on current hardware. Even with a backup metldr, geohot (who due to egotistic reasons has not revealed how he got the metldr keys) can probably recover the new metldr keys using whatever exploit he used again.
 7 years ago '04        #273
space
space
space
ps3 has been cracked, not hacked. all I saw was dude showing a video of a pic that he made himself, nothing special or actual proof but take it how you want. I ain't seen nothing yet but hope it comes out soon. Here's an article:
 7 years ago '06        #274
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
so can i hack my ps3 yet or what? im on the latest fw
 7 years ago '05        #275
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TreZ said:
so can i hack my ps3 yet or what? im on the latest fw
Yes. Now everybody can stop asking this stupid question.
 7 years ago '06        #276
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 JaiMega said:
sorry dude i asked before and no one said s**t... i hacked my ps3 before using the ti-84 calculator but then i felt like playing games online...

can someone show me what i need to hack the ps on the latest fw?

will give someone a mu account
 7 years ago '09        #277
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 JaiMega said:
:rolleyes:
 7 years ago '05        #278
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DJ Idol said:
:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #279
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #280
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
threads lame i cant play back ups on the latest fw
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy