Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 intoxicated662 said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Proof or gtfo->


You should have ignored this dude from the jump.
 7 years ago '06        #222
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1757 1757
Trophy cheating should be the least of your worries. They can catch those people. If this stuff starts affecting MP then its on. I'd buy a PS3 just to laugh at the sony fanboys
 7 years ago '06        #223
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 2736 2736
^^^
what a loser
 01-03-2011, 10:50 AM         #224
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Trophy cheating should be the least of your worries. They can catch those people. If this stuff starts affecting MP then its on. I'd buy a PS3 just to laugh at the sony fanboys
That's what I am most worried about. I rather not see Sony go down and the PS3 lose a bunch of games because people want to cheat online. With the Xbox 360 this is not a problem because you cannot go online with a modified game. MS would ban you instantly. It is one thing to go online with a copy. It is a complete other to go online with a copy modified to cheat. The second case will destroy PSN. I do not put it past people from doing this too. Ruin it for everybody.
 7 years ago '05        #225
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
 P-Hill said:



*gets on craigslist to find old beat up PS3*

Got one for 100 off craigslist a couple of weeks ago. Never bought a game for it.

I won.
 7 years ago '04        #226
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 2487 2487
Dont understand all the tech talk... but my only concern is cheating on MP, i dont want to start up a game like socom was on the ps2 and have code9ers flying around throwing chem stick and shooting a million bullets a second...

But in regular persons terms.... Is this new key or w/e pretty much like the dreamcast? Burn and play, no need to do anything else?
 7 years ago '07        #227
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 1873 1873
The developer KaKaRoToKS has released the pup packer codes. This basically allows you to create PUP files, aka CUSTOM FIRMWARE very, very soon :)

Read more:

Anyone can now recreate their own official PS3 firmware PUP files!

Originally Posted by KaKaRoToKS

Just pushed the pup packer code to now anyone can recreate their pup files!

p.s: this also means, don’t try if you don’t know what you’re doing and don’t install any pup since anyone can brick your ps3 with a bad pup

Of course, it’s copyrighted, i’ll release a script that downloads OFW and patches it into CFW. RT @KDSBest will you release how you did it?



Read more:
 7 years ago '05        #228
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
May as well wait for Dark_Alex to get on this.

Can't wait for an XMBC port. BD .mkv files FTW.
 7 years ago '04        #229
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
I don't understand what the talk about cheating is, it's already happening and has been happening for the longest time now. COD4 had dudes in the sky like superman shooting down @ you 'god mode', people still lag switch/mod/hack and all that bulls**t, people have been doing trophy cheats too. It's nothing new, get used to it like camping nowadays. You can find a ps3 @ a pawn shop for cheap now too.
 7 years ago '07        #230
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 1873 1873
no doubt. i only play online with family, and people i am somewhat familiar with on forums...
 01-03-2011, 04:49 PM         #231
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am warning everyone in here now...DO NOT INSTALL ANY PUP FILES YOU FIND ONLINE UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED BEFORE!!!! Installing a PUP file with a bad lvl2kernel.self will brick your PS3 for good.

Be patient and wait for approved PUP files that have been thoroughly tested. Exploiting the newer lvl2kernel.self may take a bit of time. Could be waiting days to weeks. It will come out eventually. I just know some a**holes will be posting bad PUP files eventually to brick PS3s.


Last edited by xeduran; 01-03-2011 at 04:52 PM..
 01-03-2011, 10:49 PM         #232
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
I am warning everyone in here now...DO NOT INSTALL ANY PUP FILES YOU FIND ONLINE UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED BEFORE!!!! Installing a PUP file with a bad lvl2kernel.self will brick your PS3 for good.

Be patient and wait for approved PUP files that have been thoroughly tested. Exploiting the newer lvl2kernel.self may take a bit of time. Could be waiting days to weeks. It will come out eventually. I just know some a**holes will be posting bad PUP files eventually to brick PS3s.

its all good if you get CFW from trusted sources...wait for the debugging and testing, its the n00bs that want it now that will end up being f**ked.

hell even good CFW can start out buggy sometimes.......
 01-04-2011, 06:53 AM         #233
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
i hope they track people who use this for piracy and brick their systems

if you wanna use it for legit reasons cool, if you wanna use it to f**k devs eat a d!ck
I smell a snitch

 7 years ago '05        #234
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
bump, yes first ever bump in the gamespot
 01-04-2011, 09:10 PM         #235
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kakarotoks just released a modified 3.55 PUP. I guess the first CFW. It adds the install packages option to the XMB on 3.55. It does not support backup loaders or unsigned code. He will not be releasing CFW that supports backup loaders or unsigned code. Someone else will though eventually. The link is below if anybody on 3.55 just wants to see some proof that CFW works. Rename the file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and place it on a USB stick under PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP. Place the stick into the PS3 and update the PS3 as usual.

Those of you using the jailbreak exploit, do not update or you will lose your jailbreak. 3.55 users have nothing to lose, so they can test this proof of concept if they want. You can revert back to 3.55 Official Version by downloading the official update and putting that on the USB stick and reflashing.

Basically with this you will be able to run signed .pkg files on 3.55. Once signed homebrew comes out, they will work with this version. For now, it just shows that CFW is real.

 7 years ago '07        #236
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 1873 1873
wow, i cant believe you didnt get more props for that info^^^wtf is wrong with boxden!!!???
 7 years ago '07        #237
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 xeduran said:
Kakarotoks just released a modified 3.55 PUP. I guess the first CFW. It adds the install packages option to the XMB on 3.55. It does not support backup loaders or unsigned code. He will not be releasing CFW that supports backup loaders or unsigned code. Someone else will though eventually. The link is below if anybody on 3.55 just wants to see some proof that CFW works. Rename the file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and place it on a USB stick under PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP. Place the stick into the PS3 and update the PS3 as usual.

Those of you using the jailbreak exploit, do not update or you will lose your jailbreak. 3.55 users have nothing to lose, so they can test this proof of concept if they want. You can revert back to 3.55 Official Version by downloading the official update and putting that on the USB stick and reflashing.

Basically with this you will be able to run signed .pkg files on 3.55. Once signed homebrew comes out, they will work with this version. For now, it just shows that CFW is real.

thats great stuff man! cheers !!! :D
 7 years ago '05        #238
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,001 | Props total: 12679 12679
This is proof enough, no? WHERE ARE THE NAYSAYERS











 7 years ago '05        #239
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
That CFW doesn't even support Open Manager.

We still have to wait.
 7 years ago '04        #240
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 729 729
 xeduran said:
Kakarotoks just released a modified 3.55 PUP. I guess the first CFW. It adds the install packages option to the XMB on 3.55. It does not support backup loaders or unsigned code. He will not be releasing CFW that supports backup loaders or unsigned code. Someone else will though eventually. The link is below if anybody on 3.55 just wants to see some proof that CFW works. Rename the file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and place it on a USB stick under PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP. Place the stick into the PS3 and update the PS3 as usual.

Those of you using the jailbreak exploit, do not update or you will lose your jailbreak. 3.55 users have nothing to lose, so they can test this proof of concept if they want. You can revert back to 3.55 Official Version by downloading the official update and putting that on the USB stick and reflashing.

Basically with this you will be able to run signed .pkg files on 3.55. Once signed homebrew comes out, they will work with this version. For now, it just shows that CFW is real.

Does this currently affect playing online?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
62 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy