Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
I expect sony to ban the s**t out of psn accounts now. This definitely makes me want to scoop an extra ps3 to play with.
 7 years ago '07        #202
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
how they gonna ban it, if it looks genuine? the hackers are signing shytt with sony's official keys
 7 years ago '05        #203
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is why I'm saying just to wait after the first banwave to try this out.
 7 years ago '04        #204
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
These are the keys for the hardware though, correct? I'd a.ssume that they some sort of provision for their servers, right? They can't be complete bumbling idiots. After reading up on how this was done and the errors on sony's part, I find it hard that they'd let psn go to crap cuz of hacks.
 7 years ago '05        #205
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
Yeah you can install CFW but.. I'm sure it will "look" different than Sony's FW... server side checks when you log on.. any difference and boom.. ban.
 7 years ago '05        #206
JaiMega 
space
space
Sony's not trying to lose any MP users to Microsoft, they'll probably get their best teams to secure PSN.
 7 years ago '04        #207
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Yeah you can install CFW but.. I'm sure it will "look" different than Sony's FW... server side checks when you log on.. any difference and boom.. ban.
Yeah this is what I'm thinking. This is why I'd need another triple.
 7 years ago '05        #208
JaiMega 
space
space

7 years ago '04        #209
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
 JaiMega said:

That's wack as f**k, man. No offense to you, but hacking to get trophies is kinda lame, from the perspective of someone who likes the challenge of some trophies.
 7 years ago '04        #210
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
However, some of the trophies on The Show are hard as fuuuuuuuuck.
 01-03-2011, 09:28 AM         #211
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
so since you think you know so much and all, why don't you have this yourself and why doesn't anyone else have it? Just putting out numbers and letters in combinations don't mean s**t. Just because you write some gibberish stuff we're suppose to believe it? Like I said before, I'll believe it when there is 100% legit proof and people start getting it going and can confirm it.

By the way, we already knew about the jailbreak. The s**t dude is doing on that youtube video is just what was able to be done on the ps2. on the ps2, all you had to do was attach a HD and network adapter to the ps2 and u could play saved games off the HD and just used something like a bootloader disc. I guess they're figuring out a similar method like that for the ps3. People are going to buy ps3's now and I don't blame them, let the games begin.
I have already decrypted games. You have no idea what I have or do not have. I already stated it is not easy for just everyone to do. I actually have some knowledge in this field unlike you. This is not just jailbreak. Jailbreak does not allow you to play newer games. I can play some newer games as of right now. And you do not have to believe me. How about you look online, read and learn something. Then you will have the proof you need.

And just cause you do not understand it, does not make it gibberish. It makes you ignorant.

Last edited by xeduran; 01-03-2011 at 09:33 AM..
 01-03-2011, 09:31 AM         #212
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
where are these tools? i will give it a try. I managed to do the ps3 jail-break through the G1 hack, but updated so i could play online.
Seriously, this is not easy at all. This isn't just some jailbreak stuff right now. You can go to psx.......scene........and find the tools and give it a go if you want. I am just inpatient. An easier solution will pop up soon. If you do not know how to at least program C, you can forget about getting anything done now though.
 01-03-2011, 09:40 AM         #213
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Problem is, Sony does not check anything right now. I seriously hope they are able to implement some checks fairly easy or else they are screwed. They thought their security was top notch. Why else would they be stupid enough to have no checks for PSN besides firmware version? And keep the PSP keys inside the PS3?

A dual boot solution is now completely possible with the metldr keys. Whether someone decides to create it or not is a different story. Homebrew can be installed on original firmware without Sony knowing anything. The only thing you need CFW for realistically is for backups. The backup managers basically need to have software mount the bluray drive location to the harddrive. Right now that is done using syscalls with the jailbreak device. Eventually it will be done through CFW without the jailbreak device.
 7 years ago '04        #214
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 xeduran said:
I have already decrypted games. You have no idea what I have or do not have. I already stated it is not easy for just everyone to do. I actually have some knowledge in this field unlike you. This is not just jailbreak. Jailbreak does not allow you to play newer games. I can play some newer games as of right now. And you do not have to believe me. How about you look online, read and learn something. Then you will have the proof you need.

And just cause you do not understand it, does not make it gibberish. It makes you ignorant.
you decrypted games, f**k outta here. that's been done for a long time now. i've seen ps3 game rips online for awhile. people ripped them and put them online, but no one has been able to get a fully functional game to work 100%. the most someone did was play them from that jailbreak, but u had to take steps for that to work and there was no online play so that k!lled it for some people. You want me to look online and read? Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that you haven't provided proof and facts that prove this is 100% legit as of today. You're claiming to play some newer games as of right now, so show BX what's up then and enlighten us with your knowledge ol' god of modern technology. So you're saying that ill, the computer engineer and other people don't know what you know? You're way ahead of everyone else? go'tcha
 01-03-2011, 10:13 AM         #215
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
you decrypted games, f**k outta here. that's been done for a long time now. i've seen ps3 game rips online for awhile. people ripped them and put them online, but no one has been able to get a fully functional game to work 100%. the most someone did was play them from that jailbreak, but u had to take steps for that to work and there was no online play so that k!lled it for some people. You want me to look online and read? Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that you haven't provided proof and facts that prove this is 100% legit as of today. You're claiming to play some newer games as of right now, so show BX what's up then and enlighten us with your knowledge ol' god of modern technology. So you're saying that ill, the computer engineer and other people don't know what you know? You're way ahead of everyone else? go'tcha
You are an idiot. No game was decrypted before now. Go read up. Those games were disc decrypted. Not decryption of the EBOOT.bin. I have no idea what Ill or anyone else knows. I know what I know, and that is a lot more than you do. Learn what you are talking about before you decide to argue with someone. If the proof that is out is not enough, then wait for the CFW. Simple as that. But to a.ssume everything is fake at this point is extremely ignorant. Also to a.ssume I have less knowledge than anyone else on this site is extremely ignorant as well.

Last edited by xeduran; 01-03-2011 at 10:17 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #216
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
You are an idiot. No game was decrypted before now. Go read up. Those game were disc decrypted. Not decryption of the EBOOT.bin. I have no idea what Ill or anyone else knows. I know what I know, and that is a lot more than you do. Learn what you are talking about before you decide to argue with someone. If the proof that is out is not enough, then wait for the CFW. Simple as that. But to a.ssume everything is fake at this point is extremely ignorant. Also to a.ssume I have less knowledge than anyone else on this site is extremely ignorant as well.
Just contradicted yourself and you (or anyone else) still haven't provided 100% legit proof of anything, stop frontin'. By the way, just like you say I don't know what you know, it goes both ways.

Proof or gtfo->

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 01-03-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 01-03-2011, 10:25 AM         #217
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
You still haven't provided 100% legit proof of anything, stop frontin'. By the way, just like you say I don't know what you know, it goes both ways. Proof or gtfo->
Do you have NFS hot pursuit and JB available? Can I post a download link in here? NFS hot pursuit does not work on 3.41 with jailbreak. I have the decrypted EBOOT.bin. I will post it here and you can replace the old EBOOT.bin with mine. Start the game and enjoy your proof. If you do not have the game then wait.

You cannot play every 3.5 game out yet. Only ones that do not use the new libs from 3.5SDK. Going to have to wait for CFW for the rest.

EBOOT.bin is in here. The file is located in the PS3_GAME\USERDIR folder. Replace that one with the one below.
.megaupload.com/?d=YYUL2E6Y

Last edited by xeduran; 01-03-2011 at 10:31 AM..
 01-03-2011, 10:26 AM         #218
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
Just contradicted yourself and you (or anyone else) still haven't provided 100% legit proof of anything, stop frontin'. By the way, just like you say I don't know what you know, it goes both ways.

Proof or gtfo->
Are you illiterate? I just said they were disc decrypted not EBOOT.bin decrypted. Disc decryption is not game decryption. Why am I even bothering. You have no idea of what I am talking about.
 7 years ago '04        #219
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
Are you illiterate? I just said they were disc decrypted not EBOOT.bin decrypted. Disc decryption is not game decryption. Why am I even bothering. You have no idea of what I am talking about.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Proof or gtfo->
 7 years ago '05        #220
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
 xeduran said:
Problem is, Sony does not check anything right now. I seriously hope they are able to implement some checks fairly easy or else they are screwed. They thought their security was top notch. Why else would they be stupid enough to have no checks for PSN besides firmware version? And keep the PSP keys inside the PS3?

A dual boot solution is now completely possible with the metldr keys. Whether someone decides to create it or not is a different story. Homebrew can be installed on original firmware without Sony knowing anything. The only thing you need CFW for realistically is for backups. The backup managers basically need to have software mount the bluray drive location to the harddrive. Right now that is done using syscalls with the jailbreak device. Eventually it will be done through CFW without the jailbreak device.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago