Uh OH PS3 Fully 100% hacked (Sign your own code now)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
so...if sony releases another firmware update, should we update? or does it matter?
 7 years ago '05        #182
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Doesn't matter. Any update can be modified.

It's so easy for the devs because they can just download them off the sony website.
 7 years ago '07        #183
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
nevermind, it doesnt matter what you update to, these niccaz have hacked the ps3's entire basic structure!
 7 years ago '04        #184
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 strahan2004 said:
i don't understand s**t in this thread...
pretty much and the the thread title is misleading. ps3 ain't 100% hacked if there ain't no legit proof for it right now. all i've read is people saying it can be hacked, just giving the ps3 some hype for a bit. good ol ps3's are going for cheap now, maybe it's time to finally get 1 since most of the good games are single player exclusive anyways, f**k the online part (for some people).
 7 years ago '05        #185
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JaiMega; 01-03-2011 at 12:14 AM..
 01-03-2011, 12:29 AM         #186
liquidswords313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good ish i was waiting for this ish. now i can mod.
 7 years ago '06        #187
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
im so confused do you still need to be on a certain fw to mod the ps3 or wat?
 7 years ago '09        #188
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 TreZ said:
Yeah I'm not too sure on this either. I think for right now, you had to have not updated your fw and had your PS3 jailbroken, but now there should be a way to do it even if you've updated coming out soon...or eventually. We'll just have to wait. But this is EXCELLENT news seeing as I'm not going to be making much money until summer since this is my last semester in college and I really can't afford to have a FT job until I graduate so this'll save me some money

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #189
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 intoxicated662 said:
pretty much and the the thread title is misleading. ps3 ain't 100% hacked if there ain't no legit proof for it right now. all i've read is people saying it can be hacked, just giving the ps3 some hype for a bit. good ol ps3's are going for cheap now, maybe it's time to finally get 1 since most of the good games are single player exclusive anyways, f**k the online part (for some people).
dunno where you been but its been 100% hacked and official now, we are just waiting for a easy version for us n00bs to come out.
 7 years ago '04        #190
space
space
space
you say it's been 100% hacked, yet no one on here has it and no legit site is selling or doing it. until someone on here has it and posts proof i'm still not convinced. it's bound to happen though, they had it working on bootleg games but no online play. it won't affect the online play anyways cause psn is 'free' so it's not like sony is losing $ on that part. if anything, it'll help them out cause people are gonna be saving $ on games, they'll say f**k it and pay for the dlc content....then share it with other people
 7 years ago '07        #191
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Doesn't matter. Any update can be modified.

It's so easy for the devs because they can just download them off the sony website.
 jhj26 said:
nevermind, it doesnt matter what you update to, these niccaz have hacked the ps3's entire basic structure!
 Tsukuyomi said:
I JUST found out about this s**t... Too excited. This also compromised the PSP and now the PSP, all models, are fully hackable and any homebrew can be signed to run on any PSP firmware, official or custom. This suddenly makes the GO a LOT more appealing to me...

Yeah, hackers just delivered something that Sony ain't recovering from until the ps4 and psp2 release... f**kin awesome...
 TreZ said:
 DJ Idol said:
Yeah I'm not too sure on this either. I think for right now, you had to have not updated your fw and had your PS3 jailbroken, but now there should be a way to do it even if you've updated coming out soon...or eventually. We'll just have to wait. But this is EXCELLENT news seeing as I'm not going to be making much money until summer since this is my last semester in college and I really can't afford to have a FT job until I graduate so this'll save me some money

[pic - click to view]

how are you guys confused when the answer is just a couple of post ahead of your posts

here is a "legit" site that doesn't allow posts until it has been proven amongst fellow hackers:
 7 years ago '04        #192
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17483 17483
 Tsukuyomi said:
I JUST found out about this s**t... Too excited. This also compromised the PSP and now the PSP, all models, are fully hackable and any homebrew can be signed to run on any PSP firmware, official or custom. This suddenly makes the GO a LOT more appealing to me...

Yeah, hackers just delivered something that Sony ain't recovering from until the ps4 and psp2 release... f**kin awesome...
psp go is hackable? omg if this is true...
 01-03-2011, 08:34 AM         #193
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
you say it's been 100% hacked, yet no one on here has it and no legit site is selling or doing it. until someone on here has it and posts proof i'm still not convinced. it's bound to happen though, they had it working on bootleg games but no online play. it won't affect the online play anyways cause psn is 'free' so it's not like sony is losing $ on that part. if anything, it'll help them out cause people are gonna be saving $ on games, they'll say f**k it and pay for the dlc content....then share it with other people
Fall back , the PS3 is wide open and there is proof. Those keys are proof. People decrypting games are proof. Maybe if you knew how to use some of the tools, you would know it is true. As for online, I hope it never happens. People are going to cheat like crazy and PSN will turn to crap. Sony will lose on PSN cause developers will not support an online community full of cheats. Sony will definitely lose games from third parties if PSN becomes compromised due to modified PS3s and cheats.

I do not understand how people who do not know what the heck they are talking about keep saying there is no proof when the proof has been shown already.
 01-03-2011, 08:36 AM         #194
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
psp go is hackable? omg if this is true...
Yes. Sony was stupid and left the Kirk engine signing keys inside the PS3. All PSPs are now compromised.
 7 years ago '07        #195
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #196
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 xeduran said:
Fall back , the PS3 is wide open and there is proof. Those keys are proof. People decrypting games are proof. Maybe if you knew how to use some of the tools, you would know it is true. As for online, I hope it never happens. People are going to cheat like crazy and PSN will turn to crap. Sony will lose on PSN cause developers will not support an online community full of cheats. Sony will definitely lose games from third parties if PSN becomes compromised due to modified PS3s and cheats.

I do not understand how people who do not know what the heck they are talking about keep saying there is no proof when the proof has been shown already.
^ what he said.... also thanks man all your posts are really informative to read.
 01-03-2011, 08:39 AM         #197
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
It is a shame it takes someone running GT5 on 3.41 for people to accept this as real. People do not know a thing about how the PS3 works and want to call stuff fake. Stick to listening to your Wacka Flocka albums guys.

Firmware version does not matter. Metldr keys are known now. Sony cannot change Metldr through firmware updates. They can change all other keys. But Metldr can be used to find new keys. So Sony will change the keys and next day the new keys will be released again. Sony lost big.
 7 years ago '07        #198
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
yep, big Loss!!! and i love sony and the PS3...I'll accept the L
 7 years ago '07        #199
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 xeduran said:

where are these tools? i will give it a try. I managed to do the ps3 jail-break through the G1 hack, but updated so i could play online.
 7 years ago '04        #200
space
space
space
 xeduran said:

so since you think you know so much and all, why don't you have this yourself and why doesn't anyone else have it? Just putting out numbers and letters in combinations don't mean s**t. Just because you write some gibberish stuff we're suppose to believe it? Like I said before, I'll believe it when there is 100% legit proof and people start getting it going and can confirm it.

By the way, we already knew about the jailbreak. The s**t dude is doing on that youtube video is just what was able to be done on the ps2. on the ps2, all you had to do was attach a HD and network adapter to the ps2 and u could play saved games off the HD and just used something like a bootloader disc. I guess they're figuring out a similar method like that for the ps3. People are going to buy ps3's now and I don't blame them, let the games begin.

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 01-03-2011 at 09:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy