KG just came out the game with a knee injury

most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
While y'all debating about who's winning the East, I'll take one of these rare wins for the Pistons.
 12-29-2010, 09:12 PM         #102
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlie V somewhere looking like
 7 years ago '05        #103
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,078 | Props total: 6977 6977
 Russ369 said:
request sent *fingers crossed*
 7 years ago '05        #104
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lol @ rounding up..
can we all just agree kevin garnet is a pus*y and a s**tty human being but really i wanna see the celts at full strength when they play the heat
 7 years ago '06        #105
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Hovi Bryant said:
While y'all debating about who's winning the East, I'll take one of these rare wins for the Pistons.
Soooo are you a pistons fan or are you a fakers fan?

I'm confused. Cuz if you're a fakers fan then you really shouldn't have anything to say after getting embarrassed in back to back games, even if they were good teams. C's loss to the piss-ons was an aberration with the injury to KG and the cancer patient getting amped with KG getting hurt. Outside of that we will still be okay as long as KG's not out for more than a month or 2.
 7 years ago '04        #106
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Junior G said:
request sent *fingers crossed*
*ignores*


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #107
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 jay964 said:
lol @ rounding up..
can we all just agree kevin garnet is a pus*y and a s**tty human being but really i wanna see the celts at full strength when they play the heat
:cry:

"He's a s**tty human being"

I don't even know what team you're a fan of but @ acting like you haven't made an off-color insult to someone during the heat of an argument. Big f**king deal cry about it hoe stay resentful towards someone who doesn't know you exist
 7 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Junior G said:
request sent *fingers crossed*
I sent him one too. I hope he accepts :mamoru2:
 7 years ago '07        #109
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
dont you love KG intensity when hes on the bench!!


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Rob De Niro; 12-29-2010 at 09:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #110
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 nsane9 said:
dont you love KG intensity when hes on the bench!!


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 12-29-2010, 09:28 PM         #111
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they said its a calf injury
 7 years ago '09        #112
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
this thread got real ugly real quick
 7 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ReggieA said:
this thread got real ugly real quick
Yea cuz of the lil bandwagon heat fans that are hyped cuz one of our best players got hurt. b**chmade but not surprising.

And then there's that raptors fan that keeps interjecting himself into celtics threads all the time in an attempt to get attention

He's cool though, I sent him some private messages and a friend request so we can chat
 7 years ago '06        #114
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Junior G said:
request sent *fingers crossed*
 Russ369 said:
 beantown said:
 Russ369 said:


you an alias of Junior son?

Just wanted to see if you wanted to chat :mamoru2:
f**k outta here
he won't talk to me :sad2:
 7 years ago '04        #115
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 beantown said:
Yea cuz of the lil bandwagon heat fans that are hyped cuz one of our best players got hurt. b**chmade but not surprising.

And then there's that raptors fan that keeps interjecting himself into celtics threads all the time in an attempt to get attention

He's cool though, I sent him some private messages and a friend request so we can chat
lol @ seeking attention, thats exactly what Junior does, I just HAVE to make it my duty to s**t on this dumb n*gga wherever he goes...

Basically, if he wasn't such an ignorant dumb f**k, I wouldn't be coming in these threads... Why you always coming to his defence eh beantown? You n*ggas got somethin goin on?
 7 years ago '10        #116
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 beantown said:
Soooo are you a pistons fan or are you a fakers fan?

I'm confused. Cuz if you're a fakers fan then you really shouldn't have anything to say after getting embarrassed in back to back games, even if they were good teams. C's loss to the piss-ons was an aberration with the injury to KG and the cancer patient getting amped with KG getting hurt. Outside of that we will still be okay as long as KG's not out for more than a month or 2.
lol What?

You a.ssume I'm a Lakers fan because of my screen name? Don't concern yourself.

I already know the Celtics at full strength would steamroll 99% of the league on their best night, but it's not about that. A win is a win and leave it at that. Injuries are a part of the game, and that's the result for a team that has the oldest starting 5 in the league.

Worry about the post-season. Don't worry about me.

Anyways KG had what was coming to him.
 7 years ago '05        #117
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 beantown said:
:cry:

"He's a s**tty human being"

I don't even know what team you're a fan of but @ acting like you haven't made an off-color insult to someone during the heat of an argument. Big f**king deal cry about it hoe stay resentful towards someone who doesn't know you exist
i dont get ur point? last time i checked this was a discussion forum, so who cares of garnett knows i exist or not?

and ya he is a s**tty person.. its not just the one remark he made..
look throughout his career.. dude is a fraud.. does that take away from him as a ball player? nope... but it does make him a s**t head
 7 years ago '04        #118
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 jay964 said:
i dont get ur point? last time i checked this was a discussion forum, so who cares of garnett knows i exist or not?

and ya he is a s**tty person.. its not just the one remark he made..
look throughout his career.. dude is a fraud.. does that take away from him as a ball player? nope... but it does make him a s**t head
Kevin Garnett is the worst human being in the NBA, hands down... Even Kobe isn't as bad even though he's a rapist...

f**kin KG
 7 years ago '05        #119
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,078 | Props total: 6977 6977
 Russ369 said:
lol @ seeking attention, thats exactly what Junior does, I just HAVE to make it my duty to s**t on this dumb n*gga wherever he goes...

Basically, if he wasn't such an ignorant dumb f**k, I wouldn't be coming in these threads... Why you always coming to his defence eh beantown? You n*ggas got somethin goin on?
i've owned you in every thread we've had duels in.....even had ya own Raptor fans all 3 of em comin to my side sonnin ya lil hoe a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #120
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,078 | Props total: 6977 6977
did you decline my friend request?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy