KG just came out the game with a knee injury

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-30-2010, 03:52 PM         #181
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GangstaSins said:
im on board...back to my true sports fan d!ckhead ways...
Pats, Celts, Sox for the title. f**k these other teams.
 7 years ago '04        #182
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 ogballer32 said:
ehh the injury is no big deal. KJ needed a little vacation anyway just like how rondo did. Last i checked the celtics still #1 in the east
whos that?
 7 years ago '06        #183
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Ainge:
"Kevin had an MRI and a thorough examination today and it's the same as last night. It's just a muscle - I say just - but it's a muscle injury, a strained calf...It's actually the muscle (on the) softer side of the legs below the knee, and it's not anything to do with his knee, which is great news. It's one of those injuries that he may be out for a couple of weeks at the most I would say...I'll just say two weeks and that's on a very conservative side."

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-30-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #184
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2775 2775
 KSoraci7 said:
Ainge:

Man, the C's are getting shorter as far as depth is concerned, n*ggas better start bringing Harangody and that other white dude off the bench, but they still got Shaq, Glen, and JO commanding the post.
 7 years ago '06        #185
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ReggieA said:
Man, the C's are getting shorter as far as depth is concerned, n*ggas better start bringing Harangody and that other white dude off the bench, but they still got Shaq, Glen, and JO commanding the post.
Ainge said today on the radio in this same interview that Sheed has been comin to practice and hangin in the locker room...

Not gonna really look into it but the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

My concern is more with Jermaine O'neal. No effort, his swagger is non existent and he appears to have the confidence of a first year 2nd round pick.

Ainge says Perk will comeback mid February so this is JO's chance to get things going. If he can't figure it out f**k him. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what seed we get, just need to be healthy come playoff time.
 7 years ago '07        #186
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 KSoraci7 said:
Ainge said today on the radio in this same interview that Sheed has been comin to practice and hangin in the locker room...

Not gonna really look into it but the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

My concern is more with Jermaine O'neal. No effort, his swagger is non existent and he appears to have the confidence of a first year 2nd round pick.

Ainge says Perk will comeback mid February so this is JO's chance to get things going. If he can't figure it out f**k him. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what seed we get, just need to be healthy come playoff time.
Yeah i was listening to that too...i f**king hate WEEI but felger and Mazz werent on again today so i decided to listen to Danny, he was on for a solid 20 25 mins.
 7 years ago '07        #187
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 smokeweed101. said:
You are a bandwagon b**ch, shut the f**k up. Let me remind you of Palmer owning the Chargers without his top wideouts.
Chargers... decided to use their post season choke job during the regular season this year f**king joke of a team every year
 12-30-2010, 07:04 PM         #188
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You are a bandwagon b**ch, shut the f**k up. Let me remind you of Palmer owning the Chargers without his top wideouts.
WE n*ggaz

Lakers/Chargers

WE b**ch

that's my f**king squads win are lose, that's mu f**king team...LIKE I SAID...WE DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT NO KG BEING HURT

key word WE
 7 years ago '06        #189
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
 KSoraci7 said:
Answer this for me.. why ppl make a big deal about the heat but forget about how the C's got kg and ray in similar fashion? Remember the lakers with shaq kobe gary payton and MALONE, s**tiiiiiiiiit it was like the WWF turned the nba around man now all these teams that are 'contenders' are most likely super stacked.

magic trying..they will be worse.
 7 years ago '06        #190
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Game375 said:
Answer this for me.. why ppl make a big deal about the heat but forget about how the C's got kg and ray in similar fashion? Remember the lakers with shaq kobe gary payton and MALONE, s**tiiiiiiiiit it was like the WWF turned the nba around man now all these teams that are 'contenders' are most likely super stacked.

magic trying..they will be worse.
It wasn't similar fashion because the Celtics traded away their entire youth movement along with lottery picks for 2 players and Big Baby as opposed to buying their core in free agency like the Heat. Malone and Payton were fossils by the time they came to LA.
 12-30-2010, 08:08 PM         #191
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Chargers... decided to use their post season choke job during the regular season this year f**king joke of a team every year
i can't say nothing, cause them dudes let me down every year, so i can't trip on that...but f**k the Celts and Pats

Go Lakers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy