official Royal,pewter and electric green foams release dates

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 4723 4723
 LYTE said:
what sstore House of Hoops?!
and where can i find the coppers/eggplants?
coppers/pearls**
 12-30-2010, 10:45 AM         #22
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got to get my royals back my s**ts looking real yellow on the bottom....the rest of the foams can suck a d!ck tho
 12-30-2010, 10:57 AM         #23
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
coppers/pearls**
got the pearls for 159.96 on clearance bro... full size run last I checked
 7 years ago '06        #24
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 4723 4723
wow!!
thanks
how do these foams run?
never bought a pair
 7 years ago '06        #25
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 CoolGrey11s said:
got the pearls for 159.96 on clearance bro... full size run last I checked
use the code RUNPRERUN, come out to 120.
 7 years ago '07        #26
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
dont need the royal(still have my 07 pair fresh)
pewter im copping
electric green i'll wait to them s**ts is 150 or less then i'll think about copping..
 7 years ago '07        #27
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,866 | Props total: 8822 8822
 NYC-Banga said:
all 3 of these releases will be everywhere...footlocker, footaction, house of hoops...online everywhere.

judging by how bad the pearls release went...u should be able to find em easily
My mall still has the coppers, eggplants and pearls for sale. Living in nc is a gift and a curse.
 7 years ago '06        #28
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 4723 4723
 LYTE said:
what sstore House of Hoops?!
and where can i find the coppers/eggplants?
 NYC-Banga said:
use the code RUNPRERUN, come out to 120.
how do Foams run?
i never had a pair
i wear 11-11.5
 7 years ago '06        #29
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 LYTE said:
how do Foams run?
i never had a pair
i wear 11-11.5
whatever ur true size is in jordans...go up .5
 7 years ago '06        #30
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 DIPSET101 said:
My mall still has the coppers, eggplants and pearls for sale. Living in nc is a gift and a curse.
yeah its different in alot of states....dc and nyc...u cant really find eggs or coppers in ur regular chain store..in a mom and pop..yeah and prolly for 280 or so
 12-30-2010, 12:54 PM         #31
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
how do Foams run?
i never had a pair
i wear 11-11.5
You Wanna buy a size 12 then.. because they mold to your feet over time NYC-Banga correct me if i'm wrong.
 12-30-2010, 12:57 PM         #32
LoeSoSick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the metalic pewter blk go hella hard
 7 years ago '06        #33
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 CoolGrey11s said:
You Wanna buy a size 12 then.. because they mold to your feet over time NYC-Banga correct me if i'm wrong.
yes they do...but its always up .5 from ur true size

in all honesty...the blue foams and the pewters i own...run big...

my 2 pewters are 10.5's and my royals are 10.5 and they fit fine no pain..

my 2007 all black ones...were 10.5 and they hurt my heel like a b**ch until i endured the pain and wore em in

i mean its not like the toe box can crease anyway.
 12-30-2010, 01:00 PM         #34
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
yes they do...but its always up .5 from ur true size

in all honesty...the blue foams and the pewters i own...run big...

my 2 pewters are 10.5's and my royals are 10.5 and they fit fine no pain..

my 2007 all black ones...were 10.5 and they hurt my heel like a b**ch until i endured the pain and wore em in

i mean its not like the toe box can crease anyway.
How much were your pewters? I NEED those and a pair of Coppers... smh
 7 years ago '06        #35
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 CoolGrey11s said:
How much were your pewters? I NEED those and a pair of Coppers... smh
$232 total
 7 years ago '06        #36
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 4723 4723
i think i should run up in a store and try??
 12-30-2010, 01:11 PM         #37
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
$232 total
Not bad at all... Is a legit site? they got the pewters for $230 on there :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #38
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
Royals are the only ones I half like. I could never get in to the foamposites. Never understood the hype and I was around when they first came out.
 7 years ago '06        #39
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 CoolGrey11s said:
Not bad at all... Is a legit site? they got the pewters for $230 on there :dancingcool:
230 plus ship is like 260 plus they dont send a box with it unless u ask...u gotta add 10 bucks to have it doubled box
 7 years ago '06        #40
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Cashville2400 said:
Royals are the only ones I half like. I could never get in to the foamposites. Never understood the hype and I was around when they first came out.
theyre extremely comfortable and durable...

its the only shoe i really stand in a line with for kicks or a concert.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
226 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
62 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
18 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy