most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2500 2500
 SupaMann said:
where is the modding section?
at the bottom of the bxgamer forum. certain requirements are needed to view it though.
 7 years ago '05        #102
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
wh even mod yo s**t when most new games that comong out only work with the updated firmware, i wanted to do this but you cant play some new games that are out, unless you buy an old 1st gen ps3 an mod it. only pro i see is to play ps2 games, an still even then its not worth it. btw i was going to jailbreak mine using ps3 break.
 7 years ago '06        #103
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 young jeezy478 said:
wh even mod yo s**t when most new games that comong out only work with the updated firmware, i wanted to do this but you cant play some new games that are out, unless you buy an old 1st gen ps3 an mod it. only pro i see is to play ps2 games, an still even then its not worth it. btw i was going to jailbreak mine using ps3 break.
wwwwat are you talkin bout
 7 years ago '04        #104
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5294 5294
 young jeezy478 said:
 7 years ago '05        #105
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 WhoSentU said:
wwwwat are you talkin bout
what im saying is "jailbreaking a ps3". its the only way you can play games off an external hard drive using ps3 break dongle. also there are only a few games you can play at the moment, most people are confused and think you can play new games after the update. im just saying what i read after looking it up.
 01-24-2011, 11:57 AM         #106
IceBergSlim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
what the f**k are you talking about

you can play any game because the jailbreak works on fw 3.55
not ANY game. some games freeze when trying to boot with any backup manager. but the newest are still bootable with the 3.55cfws

i finally updated my 3.41 dongle system to the 3.55cfw yesterday. all is working great.
 7 years ago '05        #107
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2500 2500
 IceBergSlim said:
not ANY game. some games freeze when trying to boot with any backup manager. but the newest are still bootable with the 3.55cfws

i finally updated my 3.41 dongle system to the 3.55cfw yesterday. all is working great.
yeah some games dont work. i downloaded Disgaea 3 yesterday and all i got was a black screen. we should start a thread with a master list for game that have been confirmed to work by bx members.
 7 years ago '05        #108
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Downloaded Red Dead Redemption and just played it without any problems thru gaia 2.04 & kmeaw cfw just had to put it on internal hd since it has a file over 4gbs
 7 years ago '07        #109
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
but i'm worried that sony will be able to trace cfw in the future? i can't lose my psn so can anyone confirm this can't happen?
 01-25-2011, 06:02 AM         #110
IceBergSlim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StrictlyBiznez said:
but i'm worried that sony will be able to trace cfw in the future? i can't lose my psn so can anyone confirm this can't happen?
it is very possible for sony to see that you are running a CFW and for them to ban you from psn.
They haven't started yet, but don't be surprised if you get banned in the future if you are online and on the PSN with your CFW
 7 years ago '07        #111
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
 IceBergSlim said:
it is very possible for sony to see that you are running a CFW and for them to ban you from psn.
They haven't started yet, but don't be surprised if you get banned in the future if you are online and on the PSN with your CFW
f**k that then, ain't riskin losin PSN. i rely on it
 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM         #112
theWISEone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just did the wutang rza thing, and its working fine, made at least four trips to blockbuster with that monthly game pass :cool-smiley-009:... but im not sure about my psn being blocked...if that does happen, will it block my username or my whole ps3?
 7 years ago '06        #113
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 theWISEone said:
I just did the wutang rza thing, and its working fine, made at least four trips to blockbuster with that monthly game pass :cool-smiley-009:... but im not sure about my psn being blocked...if that does happen, will it block my username or my whole ps3?
what monthly game pass? elaborate please
 7 years ago '04        #114
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 TreZ said:
what monthly game pass? elaborate please
Its like $22 a month at Blockbuster for a pass for a one game out of at time with unlimited uses. So you just go up there, check out a game, go home and rip it, go back to blockbuster and check out a new one as much as you want.

Used to do this back with my modded original xbox.
 01-26-2011, 03:50 PM         #115
theWISEone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Its like $22 a month at Blockbuster for a pass for a one game out of at time with unlimited uses. So you just go up there, check out a game, go home and rip it, go back to blockbuster and check out a new one as much as you want.

yeaaaaa its the sh!t....except for the weird b!tch working at the counter always trying to talk to me like she wants to come over and "play" together
 7 years ago '05        #116
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 hockeythug said:

also if you don't mind waiting you can sign up online for a free 2 week trial and have them mail you up to 3 games at a time and after the 2 weeks just cancel or keep it for 20/month. just did that and they sent out 3 games today, get them on saturday. I think it said you get up to 5 in store exchanges with them too
 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM         #117
IceBergSlim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theWISEone said:
no one knows for sure what sony will do if they will do anything.

new firmware is due out in feb from sony, so i doubt they plan on blocking people and will rely on the firmware...but thats just me a.ssuming. play at your own risk.
 01-26-2011, 04:00 PM         #118
theWISEone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceBergSlim said:
no one knows for sure what sony will do if they will do anything.

new firmware is due out in feb from sony, so i doubt they plan on blocking people and will rely on the firmware...but thats just me a.ssuming. play at your own risk.
 7 years ago '05        #119
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380

[video - click to view]

02-04-2011, 02:48 PM         #120
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two questions:

How much money and labor to get a legit hack (doing so on your own)?

How are games being shrinked to 5-8 GBs from a blue ray disk, how do these play?

I will most likely go to the experts but just wondering if this is a true hack like PS2 or just some bulls**t not worth studying and attempting.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy