Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Daddy Black said:
Yea my bro was telling me they hacked the ps3 for real this time, i said no way! Looked into it and im like holy s**t Sony failed real bad this time. So what their saying is not only did they hack the console, Sony has to build a whole new ps3 to stop this. Only a matter of time before they got that s**t. Ah well, nows the perfect time to hit up craigslist for a ps3:dancingcool:
Yep ,Sony failed just like Microsoft...Come on son
 01-20-2011, 05:53 PM         #62
theWISEone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soo0o0oo....how do I jailbreak/unlock/turn my ps3 into a game copying/play right from the hard drive/while safe system?
 01-20-2011, 06:07 PM         #63
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so i just hacked my ps3, and im on wutangs cfw , my question is can i get emulators to work on it?
 7 years ago '07        #64
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 JetsFool said:
ok so i just hacked my ps3, and im on wutangs cfw , my question is can i get emulators to work on it?
Yo is this s**t out or what and how do you do it???
 01-20-2011, 11:37 PM         #65
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo is this s**t out or what and how do you do it???

[video - click to view]

yup its out hommie, just follow this tut, i found it the easiest. takes about 45 minutes to an hour to do it.. BTW anyone see that new rogero manager with that stealth thing, anyone know exactly what it does..?
 7 years ago '05        #66
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
 JetsFool said:

yup its out hommie, just follow this tut, i found it the easiest. takes about 45 minutes to an hour to do it.. BTW anyone see that new rogero manager with that stealth thing, anyone know exactly what it does..?
Good looks! Unhackable my a.ss! Ima have a case made for it that say "Godstation 3" hahahah!
 7 years ago '05        #67
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
bout to roll a blunt....hack my s**t...and then when i wake up im hitting game stop buyin some s**t burnin sum s**t then returning that s**t...repeat
 7 years ago '06        #68
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
i did this s**t just now back up my 2k11 dont nedd it nomore now im playing my s**t now ohhh yyyeeaaa
 7 years ago '07        #69
space
space
Sorry but I'm new to this s**t...........what exactly will this enable me to do????

So I can go buy a game and copy the s**t to the hard drive and take the game back??? Can I get my money back from GameStop if the game is open??
 7 years ago '07        #70
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
Y'all hacked your PS?..damn nice but imma wait til i get official hacker tut confirmations so I know I won't get PS3 blocks and stuff. Without PSN, it's an invalid console for me.
 7 years ago '07        #71
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Is there a way to download ps3 games because I wanna do this on my old fat ps3 instead of my slim but it doesn't read disc
 7 years ago '04        #72
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5183 5183
 smj_724 said:
Is there a way to download ps3 games because I wanna do this on my old fat ps3 instead of my slim but it doesn't read disc

newsgroup is the way to go i guess would it be better to buy an external 2tb hd? if i'm going to download all the games?
 7 years ago '07        #73
space
space
Yall n*ggas posting s**t talking this lingo that some of us dont understand but yet yall wont even answer a basic question.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yall n*ggas posting s**t talking this lingo that some of us dont understand but yet yall wont even answer a basic question.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #75
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 deziking said:

newsgroup is the way to go i guess would it be better to buy an external 2tb hd? if i'm going to download all the games?
yeah get an external hd. i got a 1tb for my games and computer files. ive downloaded bout 22 games and used bout 230 GB. saved over 1000$$ with that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #76
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
hey I got games working from my ps3 hdd but the resolution is f**ked up on gaia manager how do I fix this???
 7 years ago '07        #77
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
does online actually work with no bugs? and how complex is the procedure as in could you f**k it up?
 7 years ago '05        #78
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 FeedTheBeast said:
Sorry but I'm new to this s**t...........what exactly will this enable me to do????

So I can go buy a game and copy the s**t to the hard drive and take the game back??? Can I get my money back from GameStop if the game is open??
basically you can play emulators on ya Ps3 and burn games onto the harddrive or download em.....you'll never have to pay again and with the WuTangRza you can still play online without getting banned...look at the ChrisTech Vid all you need is a computer, a flash drive, and lik 30 mins top and your in there....i found out how to do the s**t early this morning....posted an AD in craigslist sayin i wouold would mod ps3's for the 20 bucks and aqlready have made 40 today....its that easy
 7 years ago '04        #79
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
hey anyone can help me just updated gaia and multiman i'm trying to load gt5 from hdd but i get black screen!
 7 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
if it goes over your head it's your problem, not anyone else's
STFU when grown folks is talking..........this whole thread is about giving other people info on how and when to do this s**t. Dafukk u talmbout. Swear I wanna smack some of yall n*ggas in the mouth sideways.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now