Fox News' Tucker Carlson Says Michael Vick 'Should Have Been Executed' For Crime

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2010, 07:20 PM         #121
coolb07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. sarah palin k!lls animals on tv. God is watching is all i can say. smh
 12-29-2010, 07:25 PM         #122
coolb07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
Did he just say he was a christian and he believed in forgiveness but Vick should be executed?
yeah he said that. Christ = love compassion forgiveness and a lot of other good things.
 7 years ago '06        #123
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
he must of been a giant fan
 7 years ago '10        #124
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 coolb07 said:
yeah he said that. Christ = love compassion forgiveness and a lot of other good things.
Exactly, don't believe these dudes when they say they're christian. They're just trying implant some credibility in what they do by calling themselves what we are.

The Ku Klux Klan believed they were christians too, and that's all fox is, the Ku Klux Klan mixed with puppets from the Illuminati.
 7 years ago '04        #125
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
fox news? nuff said
 7 years ago '05        #126
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 Pistol Peter said:
white people love their dogs
THEY DO!! old whiskey has the right to dig through my garbage just like any other human being! HA!!
 7 years ago '05        #127
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 596 596
I hate Fox and their political views. They allow their analysts to say bulls**t like that, but love when Vick is having a monster game on Sundays with high ratings. All black analysts and commentators should boycott Fox for this bulls**t. I bet he didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
 7 years ago '04        #128
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
how come anytime sum1 says something about mike vick its racist??

i feel he should be executed too, and im not racist at all, just love dogs, and i feel if ur going 2 k!ll and torture things then you should get it too

its really just pathetic how cats jump 2 racism, yall =
 7 years ago '08        #129
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 downtown33 said:
how come anytime sum1 says something about mike vick its racist??

i feel he should be executed too, and im not racist at all, just love dogs, and i feel if ur going 2 k!ll and torture things then you should get it too

its really just pathetic how cats jump 2 racism, yall =
You honest to goodness would k!ll this guy?
 7 years ago '04        #130
downtown33 
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
^^^^This is the concept that I dont understand, and have yet to hear a black person say. Therefore when I bring up Vick and dogs I will say some white ppl. They are the only ones who still mention Vick and dogs in the same sentence to this day, the only ones who have a problem wit Vick owning a dog now, and the only ones who dont think h deserves a second chance. There are n*ggas walking the street right now who have done way worse s**t than this man who has SERVED his time and lost damn near everything.

How do u value a dogs life over or equal to a humans baffles me. I love dogs and have all my life, but i will b damn if i risk my life or a family members life to save one. What more good comes from saving a dogs life than a humans. Humans have a lot more to offer to society than a f'kn dog.
dont agree with u at all, human beings are the only creatures who k!ll for fun or sport, my dog will never stab me in the back, but i know people that would, thats more than enough for me, if im gonna f!ght sum1, no matter how big they are, my dog will be in there too, while most cats would run away
 7 years ago '04        #131
downtown33 
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
You honest to goodness would k!ll this guy?
no not really, well if he ever touched my dog in the wrong way i would, but nah
 7 years ago '04        #132
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1244 1244
 downtown33 said:
dont agree with u at all, human beings are the only creatures who k!ll for fun or sport, my dog will never stab me in the back, but i know people that would, thats more than enough for me, if im gonna f!ght sum1, no matter how big they are, my dog will be in there too, while most cats would run away

Many pitbulls turned on their owner and in some cases k!lled them, you are dumb as f**k and obviously white.
 12-29-2010, 08:28 PM         #133
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rollllaugh: @ the one dude saying he'd rather have his fam members die then his dog

f**kin sad world we live in
 12-29-2010, 08:34 PM         #134
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog lives = human lives ? & to think there are ppl who spend money to save a wild animal when another human is starving
 7 years ago '04        #135
downtown33 
space
space
 Budala said:

Many pitbulls turned on their owner and in some cases k!lled them, you are dumb as f**k and obviously white.
actually ur dumb as f**k because u havent done any research, dogs that turn on their owners are usually inbred, bred through generations to be aggressive, abused, and/or improperly trained. and im rican/italian, call it white or whatever the f**k u want
 7 years ago '10        #136
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
 downtown33 said:
so when ur in trouble ur gonna call ur dog or 911?

12-29-2010, 08:59 PM         #137
angelatucker50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont feed into it.....
 7 years ago '04        #138
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Fox News is full of trolls, don't pay attention to em...
 7 years ago '05        #139
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12538 12538
Racism is still alive..

This has very little to do with dogs, and it has very little to do with a second chance..

It's the fact that Mike Vick is actually having a success, and after so much went into ripping him down, they are even more upset that he's actually succeeding when given his second chance.. They thought he would crumble and continue to f**k up.. Now the racist want him dead.
 7 years ago '05        #140
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Tempus # 1 said:
Most of them think Vick should be executed just for being black
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago