Fox News' Tucker Carlson Says Michael Vick 'Should Have Been Executed' For Crime

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Nautilus O said:
other=

[pic - click to view]

wouldnt that qualify as an execution?!?
 12-29-2010, 01:32 PM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
How I know Vick is gonna be successful? Because karma is a b**ch and Vick got a lot of good karma coming his way for how these white people continue to treat him.
Really? How about all the slaves that died, women and children r*ped and such centuries ago by slave owners and nazis, I am sure Karma gave them everything on a gold plate. So in that regard how could it not make up for the torture Vick is enduring? Starting QB for an NFL team making millions, that deserves positive karma in return damnit!
 12-29-2010, 01:34 PM         #43
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
executed? wow. this carlson dude should be executed for thinking Vick should be executed. f**kin psychopath.
Wait, so you think speaking of a crime is worse than actually committing one?
 7 years ago '05        #44
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Dogs are overrated.....esp ones that like to f!ght like those ugly a.ss ones Vick put out they misery
 7 years ago '04        #45
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Tsukuyomi said:
I don't care much for sports or Michael Vick but what he did was inhumane, but it is no more and no less inhumane than what Sarah Palin does, which is k!ll moose just to k!ll them. If Michael Vick deserves to die for what he did, then what exactly should Sarah Palin get as a punishment?
She gets to keep her f**ked up brain.
 7 years ago '05        #46
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 smokeweed101. said:
Really? How about all the slaves that died, women and children r*ped and such centuries ago by slave owners and nazis, I am sure Karma gave them everything on a gold plate. So in that regard how could it not make up for the torture Vick is enduring? Starting QB for an NFL team making millions, that deserves positive karma in return damnit!
You need to calm the f**k down. You taking a little too deep. All I am talking about here is Vick. I think you need to learn the definition of the word "relative". We are talking about an athlete making millions and being well off. I am simply saying that I personally know he'll be successful (as he is playing the best he ever has right now) b/c of the way these white folks continue to go at this dude and continue to try and kick him 10 steps down the ladder as he is taking 5 step leaps every week he steps on the football field. If you want karma for slavery you need to talk to your congressman. All I am saying is that karma in a much smaller sense and a much smaller scope will be what makes Vick more successful than he has ever been.

I hate n*ggas like you that always gotta take s**t way out of context.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8287 8287
 peeyump said:
wouldnt that qualify as an execution?!?
Nah executions are done by the court system, lynching is handled by jesse and john boy and the rest of the local klan
 7 years ago '05        #48
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 e G o Maniac said:
Executed? these Fox liberals never cease to amaze me. "Oh, don't install the death penalty to punish a man who took the lives of many human beings because it'd be inhumane, but let's k!ll Michael Vick for funding a dogf!ghting ring!"
wtf? Fox is conservative.... conservatives support the death penalty...

post fail
 12-29-2010, 02:02 PM         #49
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
You need to calm the f**k down. You taking a little too deep.
If anything I am laughing that A. you believe in karma, and B. you think Vick is being wronged by the masses. I can't think of one adult that doesn't have negative comments spoken about them to them or behind their back, so therefore we all deserve that good ol karma.
 12-29-2010, 03:15 PM         #50
PatrickJoseph24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a "white dog lover", to the point where if i had to choose between my dog and some of my family members, id choose my dog...and to me what vick did is unforgiveable. However in no way should vick be executed...this guy is out of his f**king mind...the judge set his punishment, he did his time, lost 50+ million, so it is what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #51
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
he made the comment to get attention which hes getting
 7 years ago '07        #52
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$450 | Props total: 241 241
They hate to c a man take over a white man's sport f**kin cracker
 7 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 Jimmyf**kinDeee said:
John Stewart ethered this dude years ago, that's why he's on Fox News.
Oh word?! I've never even heard of this cat..post that s**t up if you can! I could use a good laugh!
 12-29-2010, 03:39 PM         #54
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Executed? these Fox liberals never cease to amaze me. "Oh, don't install the death penalty to punish a man who took the lives of many human beings because it'd be inhumane, but let's k!ll Michael Vick for funding a dogf!ghting ring!"
"Fox Liberals"? lmao. That's a new one.

Carlson is a conservative. He set up the CONSERVATIVE version of HuffPo (at least in his mind) The Daily Caller.

He's far from a Liberal.
 12-29-2010, 03:40 PM         #55
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Oh word?! I've never even heard of this cat..post that s**t up if you can! I could use a good laugh!
Here. I posted about this situation on my blog today, and that video of Stewart destroying Carlson is at the bottom.

7 years ago '09        #56
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Tempus # 1 said:
Most of them think Vick should be executed just for being black

100% TRUTH
 7 years ago '09        #57
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 lboog1423 said:
@ some white ppl

So Vick should b excuted for k!lling dogs, but Stallworth is ok to come back after k!lling a human...Only in the US
That's what I say every time they talk about Vick going to jail. Stallworth got no jail time right.
 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM         #58
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fox News
 12-29-2010, 03:52 PM         #59
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo no life is more valuable than the other, i dunno about executed but a harsher penalty would be better, as a dog owner i don't care for that coward but in america people who can throw an oblong shaped ball well then that makes up for being a bad human being ala big ben
 7 years ago '04        #60
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
Tucker aint racist IMO... but he is definitely b**ch-made...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy