most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
not that serious
 7 years ago '07        #22
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
 kidbrosweets said:
n*gga. blake griffin never dunked average in his life. Better wash that mouth out with some holy water, dont speak of the young god like that.
 7 years ago '05        #23
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
It WAS all that......Bron came, he saw, he got postered.........
 7 years ago '07        #24
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Amare looked for the contact Lebron aint want none of it so it ended up being something light
 7 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18979 18979
pretty un-eventful....Amar'e got his a.ss tho.....fair and square...
 7 years ago '04        #26
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I still see people are making excuses for LeBron talking about how that dunk was nothing...Now if Stoudemire got dunked on by LeBron, n*ggas would have a field day, talking about how it would be the dunk of the year..and this post would have been 15 pages long by now...LeBron got his a.ss posterized, point blank period..Don't give this dude a pass and make excuses for him.
 12-29-2010, 12:14 AM         #27
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wasn't all that but guess what? LeBron tried to meet him up at the top so it was fair game. Add another L for him this week, too bad his safety net in Wade couldn't bail him out of another pressure situation. All the bandwagon cHeat fans are co-signing like if the tables weren't turned their opinion would be a whole lot different, ha.
 7 years ago '05        #28
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
really... that s**t was ehh... 7.5
 12-29-2010, 12:25 AM         #29
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thunder dunk
 7 years ago '07        #30
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 knowughetto said:
I still see people are making excuses for LeBron talking about how that dunk was nothing...Now if Stoudemire got dunked on by LeBron, n*ggas would have a field day, talking about how it would be the dunk of the year..and this post would have been 15 pages long by now...LeBron got his a.ss posterized, point blank period..Don't give this dude a pass and make excuses for him.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

in comparison to how lebron dunked on stat last year, stat should have came harder than that
 7 years ago '04        #31
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Bigakathebeast said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

in comparison to how lebron dunked on stat last year, stat should have came harder than that
This dunk really wasn't all that..Stoudemire didn't attempt to jump at that, and we all know how LeBron dunks now. All LeBron does is those same 2 dunks..So his dunks aren't that great anymore. LeBron actually jumped and tried to block that dunk. That is the major difference
 12-29-2010, 01:11 AM         #32
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he cared, looks like he barely even tried to block him.
 7 years ago '07        #33
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 knowughetto said:
This dunk really wasn't all that..Stoudemire didn't attempt to jump at that, and we all know how LeBron dunks now. All LeBron does is those same 2 dunks..So his dunks aren't that great anymore. LeBron actually jumped and tried to block that dunk. That is the major difference
That doesn't change that stat came weak on that dunk attempt compared to usual shyt he do, there is no wind up, no power, no impact and lebron jumped up and out of the way

stat didn't jump, doesn't change that lebron on stat>stat on lebron imo even if you seen that dunk a million times
 12-29-2010, 01:24 AM         #34
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
lol at the same n*ggas sayin this dunk aint all that be the same going going crazy over an average a.ss Blake Griffin dunk.
 12-29-2010, 01:25 AM         #35
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
That doesn't change that stat came weak on that dunk attempt compared to usual shyt he do, there is no wind up, no power, no impact and lebron jumped up and out of the way

stat didn't jump, doesn't change that lebron on stat>stat on lebron imo even if you seen that dunk a million times
why can't you just call that man amare

the last thing we need is a bunch of fools to run around this forum calling amare stat.
 7 years ago '06        #36
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
he should have used two hands or c*cked it back on him.

EDIT: pause

Last edited by banga; 12-29-2010 at 02:35 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #37
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
Nice dunk.... even jordan & Kobe got dunked over b4... that s**t only matters to kids!
 12-29-2010, 02:39 AM         #38
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol who got the W tho?
 7 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wasn't all that.
Yeah it coulda been alot more nasty if he woulda put some flare and energy in that.
 7 years ago '04        #40
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Lebron doesn't care about getting dunked on. One of the few characteristics that makes him great. Getting dunked on and Getting your shot blocked are the two most overrated things in basketball. I want teammates who don't care about getting clowned for getting dunked on/shot blocked. I know I don't give a crap if it happens to me. I challenge every single shot when someone comes at me. I think it's much more embarassing when I see someone go for a dunk the the defenders get the f**k outta the paint and let them bang it. HAHA. What a joke. Bron plays that champion defense. Keep hating haters. You just don't understand.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy