Nick Minaj Covers KING Magazine (March/April 2011)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5847 pageviews
63 comments

SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,100 | Props total: 68189 68189
Nick Minaj Covers KING Magazine (March/April 2011)

KING finally gets it queen, as Nicki Minaj strikes a pose for the magazine’s March/April 2011 issue. Peep an excerpt from the feature below.

KING: History has shown that acting is the likeliest transition for rappers. Considering your background, do you want to dabble in Hollywood?
NICKI MINAJ: Of course.

What would be your dream role?
I’d like to play someone in a Tim Burton movie, where I get dressed up and painted and crazy.

You kind of do that now.
Then I want to be able to do some action stuff, like Angelina Jolie.

Like in Salt?
Yes! And then I’d like to just play a regular girl who, you know, is facing the world. Something really sentimental and organic, that girls all around the world can identify with. You know, how Jada Pinkett Smith did in Jason’s Lyric.

Classic film. You did mention earlier how everything has been time consuming. But when that time frees up, what kind of guy do you look for to be sentimental and organic with?
Um, I look for someone who is calm, someone who is strong enough to not have to win every argument, someone who allows a woman to be her crazy self and someone with a conscience not to feel less of a man. You know, someone who is able to honor his woman but also bring out the freak in his woman.

How should your Ken bring out the freak in you, Barbie?
Just being super aggressive when the time is right.

Are we talking about Mortal Kombat–style “Come here” aggression?
Just something that makes me feel like they’re in control, when we are behind closed doors.

[pic - click to view]

Rap Radar :: Nick Minaj Covers KING (March/April 2011)

Nicki Minaj Describes Her Ideal "Behind Closed Doors" Boy Toy

Young Money's Nicki Minaj discusses romance and what she looks for from a man in the upcoming issue of KING Magazine.

Featured as the the first KING cover girl of 2011, Minaj dished on her ideal hottie.

"Um, I look for someone who is calm, someone who is strong enough to not have to win every argument, someone who allows a woman to be her crazy self and someone with a conscience not to feel less of a man. You know, someone who is able to honor his woman but also bring out the freak in [her]. Just being super aggressive when the time is right. Just something that makes me feel like they're in control, when we are behind closed doors." (KING)

In a recent interview with talk show host Chelsea Handler, Minaj stressed the importance of control while in a relationship.

"It's like your natural instinct is to be bossy, but then you really can't be like that with your boyfriend all the time, you know," Minaj explained to television host Chelsea Handler. "I'm the total opposite in relationships. Like, I like for the boy to take control when we are [in bed.] It's so different in real life. But when you're with a boy, I want to feel like you can be a boss if you want to be, but you let me be the boss in real life, in public. It's weird because him being a boss would turn me on but at the end of the day when it was time to really make it long-term, it would be too many egos clashing. You know what I mean? It's true." ("Chelsea Lately")

Last September, Minaj imagined marrying her dream lover on a beach someday.

The 26-year-old MC planned out her next 20 years in VIBE's Juice issue, revealing that she'll be ready to settle down in 15 years. "I want the beach wedding," Minaj said. "Everything would be white and soft pink. I hate red!" She continues: "I'd be wearing a strapless dress, gripping around the waist, with a never-ending train. No shoes, just my feet in the sand." As for guests, there's room for little Barbies and a special performer not in Lil Wayne's crew. "[I'd] have five little flower girls dressed in Hawaiian straw skirts," Minaj says. "Then Beyoncé would sing 'Smash Into You' and I'd cry like, 'Oh God.'" (VIBE)

This year, the rapper also discussed feeling obligated to behaving in a "proper" manner.

Minaj definitely has a lot to say about the politics of being a woman in the 21st-century music biz. "Everybody knows I can go out and pick a dude and date him," she says. "But I want to do what people think I can't do, which is have the #1 album in the country and be the first female rapper to sell records like dudes in this day and age." After taking some heat for identifying with one of the best-selling, and most disproportioned, toys in history--she ends phone calls with a screeched "It's Barbie, b*tch!" -- she was accused of being plastic. "It's interesting that people have more negative things to say about me saying 'I'm Barbie' than me saying 'I'm a bad b*tch,' " she says, getting a bit heated. "So you can call yourself a female dog because that's cool in our community. But if you call yourself a Barbie, that's fake." The criticism didn't just irk her; it inspired her. "Once I figure something is irritating people, I'm going to do it more," she says, smiling, "because I like to get on your nerves until you realize how f*cking stupid you are." (Out)

The new March/April 2011 KING hits newsstands in early January.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2010/ .. =Google+Reader

Last edited by SM; 12-29-2010 at 11:44 AM..

63 comments for "Nick Minaj Covers KING Magazine (March/April 2011)"

7 years ago '10        #2
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
:agreement6:
 12-28-2010, 09:53 AM         #3
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #4
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19979 19979
f**k her rapping, id jus rather f**k her.
 7 years ago '04        #5
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Air brushed or not she still bad.:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #6
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 771 771
 7 years ago '04        #7
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
Finally some decent pics without all the cartoon faces and s**t. Nicki baby, suck all you want, I'll make more.
 7 years ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
Thank you KING.
 12-28-2010, 10:10 AM         #9
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #10
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
 KnightOfTears said:
Finally some decent pics without all the cartoon faces and s**t. Nicki baby, suck all you want, I'll make more.
For real, need a a.ss shot though
 12-28-2010, 11:26 AM         #11
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmmm nicki do it till you suck the brown off erghhhhhh
 7 years ago '06        #12
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 805 805
 Trendsetter305 said:

[pic - click to view]

she just aint all that to me
 12-28-2010, 11:35 AM         #13
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dem t*tties and a.ss just makes me wanna nom nom nom nom
 7 years ago '10        #14
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
 JosephDoom said:
f**k her rapping, id jus rather f**k her.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
....Thank God I Woke Up & Click This Thread. Morning Wood Need To Be On Them t*tties.
 7 years ago '10        #16
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2787 2787
2011's gonna be a good year for her

Last edited by Livin Life; 12-28-2010 at 03:30 PM..
 12-28-2010, 01:17 PM         #17
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it that we always see the side of her a.ss and never the back of her a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #18
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thank God I Woke Up & Click This Thread. Morning Wood Need To Be On Them t*tties.
 12-28-2010, 02:17 PM         #19
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cooter: whether it's manufactured or not
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy