Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
 137
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 117
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 TanstA! said:
XBL = User friendly, PSN is play your game and shut the f**k up.... Ima ps3 user... I prefer it over a 360 though, but I can still admit the interface and user options are much more fluid and easier on the 3six than PSNs dull a.ss bulls**t.... Lagging over some god damn text messages and s**t...

When the hell is the interface going to get a makeover so it can run smoother during games..... when are we going to get voice chat parties...

WTF! its been the same ol bulls**t for years.... other than that, its the same s**t....

intox is talking about 360 is more people you know and s**t.... because the common person has a 360?? big whoop..... more than half my list is people I know in real life.... lol at using that in your argument though.... STICK TO THE SCRIPT SON.
Correct and i've always said, if u just wanna jump online and play then psn is fine and I like psn. 360, well all my friends have it and they're friends I know in real life and we have fun playing online. Why do you all care if someone pays for xbl gold or not? It's not costing you anything, it's not like xbl gold is s**tty and needs an upgrade or anything it's fine the way it is.
 12-30-2010, 11:06 AM         #122
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this kid is still going at it, talking about being a troll youve posted 7 pages of the same s**t. you love xbox so much, ok great for you. go worry about xbox when your s**t gets thr rrod and get off ps3's d!ck.
 7 years ago '04        #123
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 JDM Pollo said:
wow this kid is still going at it, talking about being a troll youve posted 7 pages of the same s**t. you love xbox so much, ok great for you. go worry about xbox when your s**t gets thr rrod and get off ps3's d!ck.
I post, you reply. See how it works, kid? I like xbox 360 and ps3. You only love ps3 so you=fanboy. I've never had rrod happen to me and my 60gb ps3 launch got the ylod.
 12-30-2010, 01:41 PM         #124
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sideshow20 said:
hmm guess ill check my mail today seeing how i have not checked it in 6 days lol

duckin some bills brah lol jk
 7 years ago '06        #125
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 intoxicated662 said:
No, read the thread before saying someting. You're a.ssuming and making yourself look stupid because you don't know what you're talking about. How can i be a 360 fanboy when I like ps3 too? I'll even play the wii @ a friends house and I play a few pc games here and there. I wasn't comparing psn to xbl until fanboys stepped in and brought it up. It went from me mentioning that sony should save the $ and use it towards making the psn better, to everyone getting their feelings hurt after I kept speaking the truth. The threads are there, go ahead and Search for them and find out for yourself. What canal do you live boy? I know it says Slumz.boxden.com but damn you really living like that in a slum.

Nobody believes you though

At the end of the day its your post that people will judge you on and based on what I've seen,you hate the PS3 and you really don't own one.
 7 years ago '04        #126
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 BearWalken79 said:
Nobody believes you though

At the end of the day its your post that people will judge you on and based on what I've seen,you hate the PS3 and you really don't own one.
Don't care, it's the internet kid. you take this that serious? none of you know me and you're in denial, face it it's reality. I don't own a ps3 right now, so what? I've had 1 before and have purchased a few hundred dollars of dlc content and what not. I have sony tv's and support them while you guys sit here and hate on microsoft and alot of you have PC's. I hate the ps3? Which is why i've stated I like the ps3/psn and more. Because I say instead of using their $ and resources to do s**t like send out a card and a cd rather than invest in giving the PSN an overhaul I hate the ps3?
 12-30-2010, 08:56 PM         #127
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps3 is that system>>>>>
 12-31-2010, 10:08 AM         #128
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
I post, you reply. See how it works, kid? I like xbox 360 and ps3. You only love ps3 so you=fanboy. I've never had rrod happen to me and my 60gb ps3 launch got the ylod.
i dont love ps3. ive had a xbox 360 for 4 years then i sold it. you can search my gamertag if you want. only reason im goin at it is because you keep saying sony stay losing which makes no sense. their making good money. you dont see them complaning that they are bankrupt. come on
 7 years ago '04        #129
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 JDM Pollo said:
i dont love ps3. ive had a xbox 360 for 4 years then i sold it. you can search my gamertag if you want. only reason im goin at it is because you keep saying sony stay losing which makes no sense. their making good money. you dont see them complaning that they are bankrupt. come on
Like i've said before, the articles are out there so do your research before speaking up. It makes perfect sense when the ps3 is being outsold by the xbox 360 every year, the psn isn't being profitable for them and etc.
 7 years ago '08        #130
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 113 113
 intoxicated662 said:
Like i've said before, the articles are out there so do your research before speaking up. It makes perfect sense when the ps3 is being outsold by the xbox 360 every year, the psn isn't being profitable for them and etc.
so that should factor in what people play/buy? and none of that s**t even matters in the grand scheme of this thread. it seems like your tight at the fact that you wont get a "thank you" card from either ms or sony
whutta geek
 7 years ago '04        #131
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 el bundy said:
so that should factor in what people play/buy? and none of that s**t even matters in the grand scheme of this thread. it seems like your tight at the fact that you wont get a "thank you" card from either ms or sony
whutta geek
Did I say that? No. Have I said ps3 sucks? No. Have I said I like the ps3/psn? Yes. Do I think that instead of sending out a card & cd they could use that $ to revamp the xmb & psn and make them better? Yes. What part of that are you not following?

Ignorant children these days. I don't care for a thank you card, i'd rather have them give a better online experience and improve their service. You're the one going back and forth and standing by 1 console, talk about a geek. Get to stepping, kid.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy