Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-29-2010, 10:10 PM         #101
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time Sony sells a console
intoxicated662 k!lls a kitten
 12-29-2010, 10:17 PM         #102
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and nobody is a fanboy here buddy im saying the truth youve been in this thread for how long now every two posts youve posted 1. you suck off bill gates so much you have to troll every sony related thread 2. you stay inside all day eating hot pockets inside your "mancave you call a room" 3. live in your moms basement 4. have no life lol 5. i can keep going on and on. fan list?? wtf n*gga you aint famous you dumbass justin bieber wannabe. just leave before YOU get your feelings hurt.
 7 years ago '10        #103
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Whoa....it's crackin in here.
 7 years ago '04        #104
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
s**ts a joke, all of you all are catching feelings and s**t. it's like when pac got @ big and people got emotional and s**t. we can go back and forth all day, fact of the matter is sony will still be losing and is lacking which is why every year they fall behind. truth hurts, just accept it. you ain't hurting nothing on this side.
 7 years ago '04        #105
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
None is losing though...some of us are just wondering what makes XBL so superior and again noone answers it...you have answered why it is to you kind of...but again you just stated what I said...that to you (maybe not YOU but you as in people in general) XBL is better because of your own laziness to take four seconds and search for somethnig, and because XBl has cross game chat...but everythign else you mentioned you liked about XBL PSN has...so really for that one feature PSN doesn't have XBl is worth the $60 a year...is what people are wondering...and it makes no difference if you don't pay for XBL...the point is if you had to pay for it is that one feature you like that PSN doesn't have (Cross game chat) Worth the $60 a year? is the point people are asking you and again NONE of you (Xbox fans) ever answer...
guess it goes both ways, I've asked several questions about ps3/psn and no one has been able to answer them. then some random captain save a hoes come help y'all fanboys out and still in denial. I prefer the premium service and playing with friends I actually know over playing with random people and/or people I met on a forum. It's all about choice and I enjoy both. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #106
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 JDM Pollo said:
and nobody is a fanboy here buddy im saying the truth youve been in this thread for how long now every two posts youve posted 1. you suck off bill gates so much you have to troll every sony related thread 2. you stay inside all day eating hot pockets inside your "mancave you call a room" 3. live in your moms basement 4. have no life lol 5. i can keep going on and on. fan list?? wtf n*gga you aint famous you dumbass justin bieber wannabe. just leave before YOU get your feelings hurt.
you just proved my point, all of you are. you're keeping track of everything I type and do? talk about no life, stalker. I don't care for bill gates, I don't own a windows computer either and I bet alot of you do. No basements in this area or anywhere nearby, don't know where you live and you just started posting so random, shut the f**k up little boy and have a seat next to the other suckers. go read all the facts, sales and everything else. knowledge and reality are 2 things you're lacking, smarten up.
 7 years ago '06        #107
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
guess it goes both ways, I've asked several questions about ps3/psn and no one has been able to answer them. then some random captain save a hoes come help y'all fanboys out and still in denial. I prefer the premium service and playing with friends I actually know over playing with random people and/or people I met on a forum. It's all about choice and I enjoy both. :agreement6:
you still didn't answer his question. what are you? a druggie or a retard?
 12-29-2010, 11:19 PM         #108
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
you just proved my point, all of you are. you're keeping track of everything I type and do? talk about no life, stalker. I don't care for bill gates, I don't own a windows computer either and I bet alot of you do. No basements in this area or anywhere nearby, don't know where you live and you just started posting so random, shut the f**k up little boy and have a seat next to the other suckers. go read all the facts, sales and everything else. knowledge and reality are 2 things you're lacking, smarten up.
little boy? wtf are you a rapist or something? how long did it take you to think about your reply? your just mad cause sony actually thinks about its customers. if you didnt like sony and want to "brag" about xbox, how about you just dont post here? would save everyone time. and stalker? how the f**k im going to stalk you when its a internet forum/message board. everybody can see what your posting dips**t. quit being a troll and get off the computer
 7 years ago '04        #109
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5099 5099
i bet n*ggas never wrote paragraphs like this when they were in school.
 7 years ago '04        #110
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
again, learn to read. reading is fundamental. get it through your thick skull, i've stated numerous times I like ps3 and think psn can be better. how about you just don't reply? not like you contribute anything anyways and you haven't given a response as to why sony stays losing every year. it's funny how you say to "quit being a troll and get off the computer" when you're doing just that, take your own advice.
 7 years ago '04        #111
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
None is losing though...some of us are just wondering what makes XBL so superior and again noone answers it...you have answered why it is to you kind of...but again you just stated what I said...that to you (maybe not YOU but you as in people in general) XBL is better because of your own laziness to take four seconds and search for somethnig, and because XBl has cross game chat...but everythign else you mentioned you liked about XBL PSN has...so really for that one feature PSN doesn't have XBl is worth the $60 a year...is what people are wondering...and it makes no difference if you don't pay for XBL...the point is if you had to pay for it is that one feature you like that PSN doesn't have (Cross game chat) Worth the $60 a year? is the point people are asking you and again NONE of you (Xbox fans) ever answer...
if you pay $60 a year for xbl, then that's on you and not me. shop smart and save. it's the same people who walk into a store like best buy and pay sticker price for a new tv when they could of saved some $ by looking around and finding a better deal. stop it, stanley. we've already discussed the 'xbl vs psn' and as a Mod you should know better, you've been in all those threads. go Search for them through your ps3 browser, since it's so wonderful as you say and don't be lazy..you've got 4 seconds. Like I said before, it's about convenience and all my friends have a 360 and we all play various games together and talk. Just because some of you are anti-social and don't have any real friends in real life, don't mean everyone is like that. like I said before, enjoy your basic free service and i'll enjoy my premium xbl gold service.
 7 years ago '04        #112
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
And again with dodging the question...whatever though im done.... PSN sucks XBL is God
 7 years ago '06        #113
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
again, learn to read. reading is fundamental. get it through your thick skull, i've stated numerous times I like ps3 and think psn can be better. how about you just don't reply? not like you contribute anything anyways and you haven't given a response as to why sony stays losing every year. it's funny how you say to "quit being a troll and get off the computer" when you're doing just that, take your own advice.
how does sony losing money affect you in any way? dude, you need to go outside and clear your mind. go look in the mirror and look at the stupid idiot thats standing before your eyes. dude ask you a question 5 pages ago that still haven't answered. you just bring up sony losing money as if that some how fuels satisfaction in your life.
 7 years ago '04        #114
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Sony losing $ affects the company, consumers and other people. Learn business & economics. Who are you again? Random coming in here because I hurt his feelings SMH. I don't gotta answer his questions because they've been answered before. Go ahead, use the Search feature on your ps3. Talking about going outside to clear my mind, take your own advice and face reality.
 7 years ago '04        #115
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
XBL = User friendly, PSN is play your game and shut the f**k up.... Ima ps3 user... I prefer it over a 360 though, but I can still admit the interface and user options are much more fluid and easier on the 3six than PSNs dull a.ss bulls**t.... Lagging over some god damn text messages and s**t...

When the hell is the interface going to get a makeover so it can run smoother during games..... when are we going to get voice chat parties...

WTF! its been the same ol bulls**t for years.... other than that, its the same s**t....

intox is talking about 360 is more people you know and s**t.... because the common person has a 360?? big whoop..... more than half my list is people I know in real life.... lol at using that in your argument though.... STICK TO THE SCRIPT SON.
 7 years ago '06        #116
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
Sony losing $ affects the company, consumers and other people. Learn business & economics. Who are you again? Random coming in here because I hurt his feelings SMH. I don't gotta answer his questions because they've been answered before. Go ahead, use the Search feature on your ps3. Talking about going outside to clear my mind, take your own advice and face reality.

i think you need to face reality, and realize you are part of the

[pic - click to view]



how long are you going to deny it when its clear as day light? clearly you came in here with a motive to s**t on Sony. they're giving their customers free gifts, but you in here comparing something free(psn) to something that people has to pay for (xbl);when the thread is about giving. what the hell is making intoxicated? crack cocaine?


Last edited by canal_boys; 12-30-2010 at 05:54 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #117
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
No, read the thread before saying someting. You're a.ssuming and making yourself look stupid because you don't know what you're talking about. How can i be a 360 fanboy when I like ps3 too? I'll even play the wii @ a friends house and I play a few pc games here and there. I wasn't comparing psn to xbl until fanboys stepped in and brought it up. It went from me mentioning that sony should save the $ and use it towards making the psn better, to everyone getting their feelings hurt after I kept speaking the truth. The threads are there, go ahead and Search for them and find out for yourself. What canal do you live boy? I know it says Slumz.boxden.com but damn you really living like that in a slum.
 7 years ago '06        #118
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
No, read the thread before saying someting. You're a.ssuming and making yourself look stupid because you don't know what you're talking about. How can i be a 360 fanboy when I like ps3 too? I'll even play the wii @ a friends house and I play a few pc games here and there. I wasn't comparing psn to xbl until fanboys stepped in and brought it up. It went from me mentioning that sony should save the $ and use it towards making the psn better, to everyone getting their feelings hurt after I kept speaking the truth. The threads are there, go ahead and Search for them and find out for yourself. What canal do you live boy? I know it says Slumz.boxden.com but damn you really living like that in a slum.

okay i give up man..you are crazy.

Canal Winchester is where i live. its located in Ohio

my last words in this thread, Mr. troll
 12-30-2010, 08:10 AM         #119
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:

i think you need to face reality, and realize you are part of the

[pic - click to view]



how long are you going to deny it when its clear as day light? clearly you came in here with a motive to s**t on Sony. they're giving their customers free gifts, but you in here comparing something free(psn) to something that people has to pay for (xbl);when the thread is about giving. what the hell is making intoxicated? crack cocaine?
Exactly. He's so brainwashed that if he isn't paying for it he doesn't want it.

You know they said the best things in life are free :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #120
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Metalzoa said:
Exactly. He's so brainwashed that if he isn't paying for it he doesn't want it.

You know they said the best things in life are free :dancingcool:
Which is why I enjoy xbox live, since i've never paid for it :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy