Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3655 3655
lol its crazy, f**k it, im done talking about it from this point forward, won't say s**t else about regardless of whats said. Its already f**ked up the topic of the thread. My bad:frown:
 7 years ago '04        #82
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 canal_boys said:
i thought it was about CONVENIENCE? so, basically you support the fact that it better to do research when xbl steals money from your credit card but its inconvenience to use the browser and search function on psn? you're saying microsoft is taking you out of your convenience zone by charging your credit card but its coo cause you'll just do research and find another way to avoid automatic charge. but fuk using the psn search function and browser, its too hard. ridiculous drone like behavior.
No, because it's never happened to me or anyone I know. Who's stealing money? I don't think you understand things right and need to think things over before responding. No one is stealing money from anyone here. It is inconvience to use a browser because you can browse things smoothly on the 360 and even on the Wii without having to use the search function. MS has never charged my credit card without me knowing about it or anything like that, so yeah my comfort zone is comfortable.
 7 years ago '06        #83
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
No, because it's never happened to me or anyone I know. Who's stealing money? I don't think you understand things right and need to think things over before responding. No one is stealing money from anyone here. It is inconvience to use a browser because you can browse things smoothly on the 360 and even on the Wii without having to use the search function. MS has never charged my credit card without me knowing about it or anything like that, so yeah my comfort zone is comfortable.
but its inconvenient to make people call customer service to stop from getting auto-charged. millions of others that used the xbl find it inconvenient and fukked up that they will get charged without warning and only way to stop getting charged is to go through the trouble of calling customer service. do you even have a gold account?

how can you turn around and say its inconvenient to use the search function and browser on xmb/psn but its convenient to call up Microsoft instead of getting charged monthly. you're losing money with the former, but the latter is free. that's a case of sheepism.

Last edited by canal_boys; 12-29-2010 at 02:14 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #84
space
space
space
who says you get charged without warning? it even states it when signing up, I saw it which is why I bought a pre-paid code for my nephew instead of putting my credit card on file. People need to read and it's the same thing as a subscription with netflix or another service, there is recurring fees and all. I've had a gold account for several years and yes I still do. I've never had the problem of having to call and complain or anything that you are saying and don't know anyone who does.
 7 years ago '06        #85
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
who says you get charged without warning? it even states it when signing up, I saw it which is why I bought a pre-paid code for my nephew instead of putting my credit card on file. People need to read and it's the same thing as a subscription with netflix or another service, there is recurring fees and all. I've had a gold account for several years and yes I still do. I've never had the problem of having to call and complain or anything that you are saying and don't know anyone who does.
thats INCONVENIENT.

whats so hard to understand? why cant they just do it like psn where you can conveniently unchecked the box and never have to worry about it ever again? you s**t on psn about lack of convenience, yet you support xbl for inconvenience+loss of money..why so sheepish?
 7 years ago '04        #86
space
space
space
 canal_boys said:
thats INCONVENIENT.

whats so hard to understand? why cant they just do it like psn where you can conveniently unchecked the box and never have to worry about it ever again? you s**t on psn about lack of convenience, yet you support xbl for inconvenience+loss of money..why so sheepish?
it hasn't happened to me or anyone I know. what's so hard to understand? Give me proof where xbl has a loss of money. Go read the article I posted about how Sony is losing $ and all that stuff before even trying to get @ me. I support both consoles and i'm sure i've purchased more content than most of you on the psn.
 12-29-2010, 05:23 PM         #87
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony loses money because it ain't about the profit. They've been selling PS3s at a loss and even took out hardware and software from it and its still better than the 360. They offer a free online service that is comparable to the 360 and in many other aspects better than it. If Sony really wanted to milk they have every ability to do so, yet they go free or open source at every turn. Plus they got power under the hood to boot.

360 is about to get a reality check in the next 5 years when people are developing increasingly better games for the PS3 while they are striking deals with Google to improve their software and services. If the PS3 is Google's console choice (which it is) then M$ lost. And they were the ones charging annually.

How did they lose? They refused to play well with others. They threw money around and hurt the trust of fans, investors (HD DVD vs Bluray) and now have some powerful enemies like Sony(now with Google) + Nintendo (the real money king) to contend with. All their bulls**t about Live being a better service that requires them to charge $50 per annum will go down the tube if PSN still maintains a free online multiplayer service and Google improves the basic service (and we know Google rarely charges).

Buying stuff is not support because the real support is not necessarily in the dollars but in the concept. You can throw money at someone to fix your car but if he isnt a skilled mechanic you will waste your money.
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
space
so you just admitted that sony lost by agreeing that sony loses money because it isn't about profit, got'cha! by the way, all major corporations are about profits and it's just part of business. they took out the OS system from the ps3 among a few other features which caused an uproar and got alot of people mad.

360 is going to get a reality check in the next 5 years, but so is the Wii, PC, ps3 and everything else because by then everything will be so much better & advanced..it's called Technology.

The figures have spoken year after year and the millions of people who have xbl have spoken. Sony stay losing in every aspect.

Women lie, men lie, numbers don't. Keep trying..
 12-29-2010, 06:14 PM         #89
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are clearly the kind of person who determines what is good music by the top 10 sales so arguingwith you about quality versus revenue is a lost cause. You keep paying more to the guy squeezing you dry. I'll be over here losing with Google and Sony.

While you are losing (by your own standards) to the Wii.
 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM         #90
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to intoxicated662 Bernie Madoff would have been a brilliant investment choice.
 7 years ago '04        #91
space
space
space
Nope, but you can't say i'm wrong when everything i've stated has been proven to be true and there are several threads that various people have posted on here, you're just too ignorant and blind to accept the truth. In case you can't read properly, let me remind you again...I've never paid for xbox live myself. I like both consoles, you only like sony and are their fanboy. You might as well be their mascot. Hey did you sign up for the tester? you sound like a candidate for the show. :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #92
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
intoxicated is a 360 fanboy. :lol2:
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
space
Nope, I can't be a 360 fanboy because I like the ps3 also. Get familiar with what the difference is and thanks for being part of my fan list.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 intoxicated662 said:
Sony stay losing in every aspect.
 intoxicated662 said:
I like the ps3 also.
Doesnt sound like it ya lyin a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
space
 Shade737 said:
Doesnt sound like it ya lyin a.ss.
why? because I think the psn could be made better? get off my d!ck, you stay losing like the others. get a valid point. I'm telling you I like the ps3 and that the psn can be better and you still can't see that
 12-29-2010, 09:29 PM         #96
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
intoxicated, why do you just shut the f**k up and quit complaining over video game consoles. im pretty sure everbody in this thread is sick and tired of seeing your b**ch a.ss say the same thing over and over again. "oh xbox is so cool omg i play with my friends we circle jerk in corners at night and giggle". f**k you, microqueersoft, your friends, and the whiney b**ch inside of you. get etherd.:beat:
 7 years ago '04        #97
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
got one in the mail and i dont even own a ps3
 7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
space
 JDM Pollo said:
intoxicated, why do you just shut the f**k up and quit complaining over video game consoles. im pretty sure everbody in this thread is sick and tired of seeing your b**ch a.ss say the same thing over and over again. "oh xbox is so cool omg i play with my friends we circle jerk in corners at night and giggle". f**k you, microqueersoft, your friends, and the whiney b**ch inside of you. get etherd.:beat:
everyone in the thread, the whopping about 4 people who are all obvious ps3 fanboys. who are you anyways and why are you even trying to be part of this? take your own advice, if it even makes sense to you "why do you just shut the f**k up and quit complaining over video game consoles." Aww I hurt your feelings, you'll stay losing like sony and the other fanboys in here. It's all good, I have more room left for my fan list so keep going. get etherd.:beat:
 7 years ago '04        #99
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 intoxicated662 said:
everyone in the thread, the whopping about 4 people who are all obvious ps3 fanboys. who are you anyways and why are you even trying to be part of this? take your own advice, if it even makes sense to you "why do you just shut the f**k up and quit complaining over video game consoles." Aww I hurt your feelings, you'll stay losing like sony and the other fanboys in here. It's all good, I have more room left for my fan list so keep going. get etherd.:beat:
None is losing though...some of us are just wondering what makes XBL so superior and again noone answers it...you have answered why it is to you kind of...but again you just stated what I said...that to you (maybe not YOU but you as in people in general) XBL is better because of your own laziness to take four seconds and search for somethnig, and because XBl has cross game chat...but everythign else you mentioned you liked about XBL PSN has...so really for that one feature PSN doesn't have XBl is worth the $60 a year...is what people are wondering...and it makes no difference if you don't pay for XBL...the point is if you had to pay for it is that one feature you like that PSN doesn't have (Cross game chat) Worth the $60 a year? is the point people are asking you and again NONE of you (Xbox fans) ever answer...
 12-29-2010, 10:08 PM         #100
JDM Pollo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
this kid is so cool trying to stick up for xbox 360 like its his wh0ore of a mom. go outside and get some fresh air looks like you stay inside 24/7.:spam:
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy