Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Man i like XBL but MS f**king its own customers at the moment right before your eyes. They took away the option online to remove your credit info from your gold account. So if you pay for Xbox live threw a credit card, auto-renew is on by default until you call it in only for them to ask you why and some try to persuade you to keep it. Theirs already reports from customers that some how their s**t got turned back on right before their end date, i wonder who did that? Some customers already claiming MS pinged their credit card account 15 days before their xbl gold goes out so their on the bill for another year. Some already claiming MS pinged their old credit card info after they told them the card was no good even on debit cards with no money on them. Yet MS did it anyway and suspended their account until they make payment(Some did get their s**t resolved tho).

So in essence, MS is making the process in such a way that they are hoping you forget about turning your s**t off so they can hit you up for another term and make the process nagging enough(not for all) to make you say f**k it and don't go threw the process. Whats amazing about it, is the fact that so many people are still of unaware of whats happened. MS put the s**t on lock during one of the recent updates(kinect one i believe) and of course, that s**t was in small letter and it wasn't like you had any choice but to accept the update right?. Im a XBL supporter but i know when i see bulls**t and they have yet to explain why they did this and its pretty obvious it wasn't a security issue.
it happens with your debit/credit card and it's something alot of major companies do which is charge you in advance or ping ya account. It's what has caused alot of overdraft issues and even got the government involved. The option to turn off automatic payment option is available via xbox.com and even then, it's not even smart to keep your credit card on file because you can never be too safe & secure whether it's on psn, xbl, amazon or anywhere else. There are other ways to get xbl gold subscription, you can buy the redeem codes @ retail stores or even online too. I don't know why people even pay full price from the 360 dashboard and leave their credit card on file, shop smart. My credit card expired in November last month and my account is still active and I just redeemed a 1 month code a few days ago. "so many people are still of unaware of whats happened." Correct, which is because people don't do their research and should read everything through and all, but yeah it's in small print which no one really wants to read and just skips it. Kinda like the TOS on PSN, I skipped it and went into ps home and tried getting the gold guns for Socom and some guy was standing there, blocking everyone from getting them so I started sending him messages talking s**t and I got banned. Found out it's in the TOS that you can't do that
 7 years ago '05        #62
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3652 3652
 intoxicated662 said:
it happens with your debit/credit card and it's something alot of major companies do which is charge you in advance or ping ya account. It's what has caused alot of overdraft issues and even got the government involved. The option to turn off automatic payment option is available via xbox.com and even then, it's not even smart to keep your credit card on file because you can never be too safe & secure whether it's on psn, xbl, amazon or anywhere else.:
You can no longer turn your s**t off via xbox.com and its been that way since the kinect update. Alot of the consumers are unaware about not having the option to remove their credit card info where its in plain site so it looks like the option is still their and then they push the button.........BOOM surprise b**ch you've been OWNED we want you to phone in if its already not too late as far as charging your account is what MS is thinking right at that moment . Alot are unaware of what the update did still until its too late. Its pretty obvious why they weren't notified.

There are other ways to get xbl gold subscription, you can buy the redeem codes @ retail stores or even online too. I don't know why people even pay full price from the 360 dashboard and leave their credit card on file, shop smart. My credit card expired in November last month and my account is still active and I just redeemed a 1 month code a few days ago. "so many people are still of unaware of whats happened." Correct, which is because people don't do their research and should read everything through and all, but yeah it's in small print which no one really wants to read and just skips it. Kinda like the TOS on PSN, I skipped it and went into ps home and tried getting the gold guns for Socom and some guy was standing there, blocking everyone from getting them so I started sending him messages talking s**t and I got banned. Found out it's in the TOS that you can't do that :angry27
MS normally notifies on line in advance on their site about whats about to happened yet didn't inform them of such a thing that would cost them $50 bucks in advance? We can act naive all day long and yes businesses do pull stunts but we know the deal on this now do we? DO WE?

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-28-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 12-28-2010, 10:49 PM         #63
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
You haven't paid for anything of services for them and just admitted to be a die-hard fan, you lost. That's the difference between you and me. I can afford to pay for xbl and even psn+ if I wanted to, I can afford to buy content and support developers and all while your bummy a.ss sits there and just uses the basic stuff. Enjoy your basic features while I play on a premium service.
seeing as my basic does everything i need it to do and im only paying cause Sony has treated me right since 98 or so. I bought 1 PS1, never broke. 1 PS2, never broke. 2 PS3s, never broke.
Free great service in terms of the PS demo discs ... them s**ts were crucial to get when i lived out in Africa. So f**k you and your premium service you NEED ... im paying for premium cause I know Sony looks out for their customers even when we don't put out a dollar for em.
 7 years ago '04        #64
space
space
space
don't know, I was able to login to xbox.com, accounts and disable auto renewal a few months back. I got a message the other day that my account was going to expire jan 05, 2011 when signing into xbl but i'm good for another 2 years so don't know. On my other account, i've gotten messages stating my xbox live gold subscription service would be interrupted on this date and that I need to take action to prevent interruption of my xbl service but don't know if everyone is getting that or not. if people are having problems, they could always call and have it removed. it's the same thing when u see a charge on ya credit/debit card, u gotta call it in and dispute the charge(s). Like I said, it's something that needs to be fixed on all consoles that accept debit/credit card and no system is perfect in that sense. That's why I tell everyone I know who buys things online to never store their credit card information online and they've never had problems before. I had a friend who had his card stored on his account and he got phished, the person went on a shopping spree. Lesson learned.
 7 years ago '04        #65
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
seeing as my basic does everything i need it to do and im only paying cause Sony has treated me right since 98 or so. I bought 1 PS1, never broke. 1 PS2, never broke. 2 PS3s, never broke.
Free great service in terms of the PS demo discs ... them s**ts were crucial to get when i lived out in Africa. So f**k you and your premium service you NEED ... im paying for premium cause I know Sony looks out for their customers even when we don't put out a dollar for em.
so it does everything for you, but not for me. what's your point? i'm not happy with psn and you are. I say they can revamp it and make it better, but they choose not to and just leave it plain and why? because it's free and people like u don't want something improved u wanna stay in the past. Did I say I needed a premium service? No. Do I love having it? Yes. It's an option, just like freedom of choice and that's the beauty of it. What 'premium' are you paying for exactly? If you're not paying for psn+, buying movies/games, dlc and other content you aren't supporting s**t and you're just along for the 'free' ride. Sony don't look out for their customers, stop fronting. They were trying to charge me $150 to fix the yellow light of death on my launch 60gb ps3, f**k outta here. You don't put a dollar out for em cause you're just about 50 cents, cheapskate. I support sony, I have 3 bravia xbr tv's in my house, a sony blu ray player, a sony mp3 player. is that enough for you to say that i'm a Sony fan? I've had a sony viao desktop before too along with the former ps3 60gb which crapped out on me as well. I've purchased over $300 of content from the psn store when i had my account. What more do you want? Do your part, buy something and upgrade your psn. go support sony, they need all the $ they can get to hopefully (and finally) make the PSN better.
 12-28-2010, 11:25 PM         #66
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sony is bossen it then
 7 years ago '09        #67
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,209 | Props total: 8944 8944
Intoxicated is tripping i like the psn store i really like the movie and rental store much more then xbox lives....

I cant believe how much your a.ss is crying for a damn free service and for thank you card's.

and as far as sony losing in sales its actually pretty close to microsoft in worldwide sales.... and the xbox has been out a year earlier .... PS3 is hitting its prime in 2011 with so many exclusives
 7 years ago '04        #68
space
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
Intoxicated is tripping i like the psn store i really like the movie and rental store much more then xbox lives....

I cant believe how much your a.ss is crying for a damn free service and for thank you card's.

and as far as sony losing in sales its actually pretty close to microsoft in worldwide sales.... and the xbox has been out a year earlier .... PS3 is hitting its prime in 2011 with so many exclusives
Learn to read, no one is crying much less caring about the thank you cards really or a compilation cd. we're talking about the psn store and how sony could do so much better but doesn't. stay on track junior or get left behind. xbox was out a year earlier, but sony's been in the console game longer. ps3 can't hit it's prime when it can't even offer a prime service online experience. every year, sony fanboys keep saying it's the ps3's year but we have yet to see that.
 7 years ago '09        #69
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,209 | Props total: 8944 8944
 intoxicated662 said:
Learn to read, no one is crying much less caring about the thank you cards really or a compilation cd. we're talking about the psn store and how sony could do so much better but doesn't. stay on track junior or get left behind. xbox was out a year earlier, but sony's been in the console game longer. ps3 can't hit it's prime when it can't even offer a prime service online experience. every year, sony fanboys keep saying it's the ps3's year but we have yet to see that.
MS has been in the ONLINE game.

Sony has a MASSIVE amounts of exclusive coming out in 2011 so stop hating.
 7 years ago '04        #70
space
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
MS has been in the ONLINE game.

Sony has a MASSIVE amounts of exclusive coming out in 2011 so stop hating.
who's hating, moron? we're not even talking about exclusives coming out next year or anything, dumbass. you're obviously jumping into something that we clearly weren't talking about. 360 has their exclusives and ps3 has theirs, it's the same thing that happens every year. where the f**k have you been all this time?
 12-29-2010, 12:59 AM         #71
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for someone who prefers xbox you sure enjoy talking about the ps3 a lot ...

:hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #72
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
for someone who prefers xbox you sure enjoy talking about the ps3 a lot ...

:hmm:
yeah, because like i've said before I like the ps3. that's the difference between me and you fanboys, I like both consoles and can admit it. what's your point? :agreement6:
 12-29-2010, 01:06 AM         #73
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good that u can admit u like the 360. i do the same thing.

whats your point?
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
good that u can admit u like the 360. i do the same thing.

whats your point?
Reading is fundamental. re-read what I typed and you'll get my point (hopefully)
 12-29-2010, 01:18 AM         #75
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah if i wanted to read a novel from a passive aggressive confused soul Ill wait for Colin Powell's autobiography. shouldn't you be supporting xbox by posting on their forums or something? im sure a guy like you can find more ways to show your support to them.
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
don't know, I was able to login to xbox.com, accounts and disable auto renewal a few months back.
All you just did was reinforce part of my point, you didn't even know you couldn't yet you made the argument as if you could. MS won cuz thats exactly part of what they wanted to happen.

if people are having problems, they could always call and have it removed. it's the same thing when u see a charge on ya credit/debit card, u gotta call it in and dispute the charge(s).
Yes you can call in and ask for auto renewal to be turned off but like i said, too many people are unaware of what happened and it will be too late for them and the complaints are already rolling in. Plus you cannot remove your credit info anymore if its tied to your gold account(meaning if you purchased live using your card) until it runs out AFTER you have auto renewal turned off. If you request it be remove, you have will no longer have xbl gold despite already having paid for it.

Like I said, it's something that needs to be fixed on all consoles that accept debit/credit card and no system is perfect in that sense. That's why I tell everyone I know who buys things online to never store their credit card information online and they've never had problems before. I had a friend who had his card stored on his account and he got phished, the person went on a shopping spree. Lesson learned.
You can remove your credit info from PSN. So its a MS problem in this regards. "Storing" something is another issue, just using it one time and trying to erase it is another and thats part of the issue at hand. Its a security risk for the consumer unnecessarily done by MS because they no longer need the info for any reason to be active on their gaming site for folks to view. What they are banking on is just what i said before plus MS must have realized that the system before benefited the consumer and likely saw numbers they didn't like in regards to the gold accounts and decided to dead the system in order to confuse/slow down its customers. This also allows them to almost randomly pick a date to renew your stuff towards the end and dare i say it...magically turn auto renewal back on with a push of a button and charge the account to your card thats still stuck to your gold account hence some of the complaints.......

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-29-2010 at 01:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
space
captain save a hoe to the rescue! I've been able to remove my credit card from xbl, no problems here or anyone I know. like I said before, both consoles have their problems like any other company. Once you put the card on file, it's there for your convenience in case if you decide to buy a subscription for 1 month, 12 months, microsoft points or anything else. What you're doing really is more of a conspiracy unless you've got solid proof of that. By the way, the end date of your account is the same day you started up your account. Don't know what you are talking about when saying "This also allows them to almost randomly pick a date to renew your stuff towards the end or dare i say it...magically turn auto renewal back on with a push of a button " s**ts a joke like the psn's xmb
 7 years ago '04        #78
space
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Sony's online service may be subpar but y knock them for sending out cards?
I was just saying that instead of them sending out the cards and cd's, they could use that $ to better resources like making the psn online experience better & implement more features. I hurt peoples feelings obviously. smartest thing to do, upload the cd for people to download free & the card too. no one's left out, it's a thank you for buying a ps3 and being a psn user and call it a day.
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
captain save a hoe to the rescue! I've been able to remove my credit card from xbl, no problems here or anyone I know.
If you signed up to xbl gold using your credit card, THAT credit card will remain on the account and cannot be removed from the site until the account is reduced to a silver account. You CAN remove any other secondary card.............what part are you missing?
 7 years ago '06        #80
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 intoxicated662 said:
it happens with your debit/credit card and it's something alot of major companies do which is charge you in advance or ping ya account. It's what has caused alot of overdraft issues and even got the government involved. The option to turn off automatic payment option is available via xbox.com and even then, it's not even smart to keep your credit card on file because you can never be too safe & secure whether it's on psn, xbl, amazon or anywhere else. There are other ways to get xbl gold subscription, you can buy the redeem codes @ retail stores or even online too. I don't know why people even pay full price from the 360 dashboard and leave their credit card on file, shop smart. My credit card expired in November last month and my account is still active and I just redeemed a 1 month code a few days ago. "so many people are still of unaware of whats happened." Correct, which is because people don't do their research and should read everything through and all, but yeah it's in small print which no one really wants to read and just skips it. Kinda like the TOS on PSN, I skipped it and went into ps home and tried getting the gold guns for Socom and some guy was standing there, blocking everyone from getting them so I started sending him messages talking s**t and I got banned. Found out it's in the TOS that you can't do that
i thought it was about CONVENIENCE? so, basically you support the fact that it better to do research when xbl steals money from your credit card but its inconvenience to use the browser and search function on psn? you're saying microsoft is taking you out of your convenience zone by charging your credit card but its coo cause you'll just do research and find another way to avoid automatic charge. but fuk using the psn search function and browser, its too hard. ridiculous drone like behavior.

Last edited by canal_boys; 12-29-2010 at 01:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy