Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-28-2010, 06:39 AM         #41
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would you call netflix underhanded to not let you keep movies when you don't pay for the service?
or a video store?



the PSN+ is access to their select cloud system of extra goodies for fans. By default, it will have more stuff later on so Im just watching the development of it, but Im most likely going to get it. Playstation has been good to me since their very first console ... this is the first time I'll be paying for any of their services after 10+ years a die-hard fan. I think its long overdue.
 7 years ago '08        #42
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 intoxicated662 said:
Ignorant kids, you'd rather cheer this on rather than have them improve the psn? It's needed an overhaul for the longest time now and it's had the same look & feel for a long time. Like I said before, good luck in getting one of these and remember, if the psn stays s**tty we all know why now.
holy s**t kid, does ms pay you?
 7 years ago '04        #43
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
LOL at any one wanting video game songs

@ least they are trying something though . Ps3!
 7 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 The Warrior said:
lol at anyone saying anything about XBL then turning around and paying for PSN+ like a good sheep.

tools
Difference is PSN + isn't required to play online XBL Gold (the pay one) is..now go back to your barn you good sheep


Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-28-2010 at 01:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
you all got it twisted, I ain't like the other people on here. I like the ps3, I liked playing on ps3. it's just hard to think about things when you know they can make the psn superior and implement a better look and features, but instead they are focusing on doing stuff like giving out a card and a cd. Someone said they should put a link up and let everyone download it free, that is true and would benefit everyone. They could also just email the card and have people print it instead of using actual paper to send these out, not to mention they gotta keep tabs on who gets it and pay for s&h too. Do you understand where i'm coming from now? It ain't anti-ps3, cause i've had a 60gb launch til it got the ylod and now i'm waiting for them to get better games and all before copping another one.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
you all got it twisted, I ain't like the other people on here. I like the ps3, I liked playing on ps3. it's just hard to think about things when you know they can make the psn superior and implement a better look and features, but instead they are focusing on doing stuff like giving out a card and a cd. Someone said they should put a link up and let everyone download it free, that is true and would benefit everyone. They could also just email the card and have people print it instead of using actual paper to send these out, not to mention they gotta keep tabs on who gets it and pay for s&h too. Do you understand where i'm coming from now? It ain't anti-ps3, cause i've had a 60gb launch til it got the ylod and now i'm waiting for them to get better games and all before copping another one.
Again what do they need to improve and implement to make it "Better"...
 7 years ago '04        #47
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
Again what do they need to improve and implement to make it "Better"...
Read all the past threads and make it comparable to xbl, bottom line. You're a regular in those threads anyways
 7 years ago '04        #48
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
Read all the past threads and make it comparable to xbl, bottom line. You're a regular in those threads anyways
Yeah and the only thing you guys have mentioned are Cross game chat, and ESPN 3, but when you go feature for feature PSN actually has more features than XBL does...again it's comparable to XBL in every way shape and form... oh and the other thing you guys complain about is all the new releases aren't on the Sony front page, you can't find s**t and you're all too lazy to use a search feature for... got ya..

come on Sony dudes want to be lazy and just see s**t and not look for it... they don't want to download a theme and make the XMB better looking, they have trouble navigating the XMB because it doesn't have the colorful blades XBL does, spend the $10 bucks and fix PSN DAMMIT...XBOX users demand it
 12-28-2010, 05:55 PM         #49
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Again what do they need to improve and implement to make it "Better"...
stop playing, slime.

you know these guys are just bout trolling ... they just check periodically to see if it looks anything like xbl and then rate it based on looks alone.

psn has steadily gotten more upgrades (while not charging a dollar for it) and innovative ideas than xbl has. if you want to box them in a corner, ask them what on xbl is worth $50.
 7 years ago '06        #50
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
I didnt get it they mustve forgot me. someone rip this disc on here
 7 years ago '04        #51
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
xmb, psn store sucks and you said that searching for something isn't a big deal when it is because people want to the ease of browsing and finding something quick (convenience), home is boring and just a marketing tool..no one talks about it anymore really. they should try a new bundle out where included is a bluetooth headset to get people more actively working as a team in cod, mag and other team games. no communication leads to chaos and no team work unless of course, you're in a full party. does psn have party chat yet? voice messaging? cross game chat? alot of people are playing on psn free, but also alot of those people are not making purchases so they're not giving support to the psn, game developers and others. Psn has had some good deals on games and pricing too, even given out a few movies as rentals here and there, but they still struggle and it's not helping when people aren't buying much content.
 7 years ago '04        #52
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
by the way, those little features that you say 'people are too lazy to search for' is a reason why xbl is doing better overall in every way and continue's to do so every year. I like my inside xbox, ign feature, msnbc and other stuff on xbl. The biggest selling point, all my friends have a 360 and we all play together. Another thing, we don't all live next door to each other so it's another way for us to get together online, play and talk. Out of the 3 people who I know own a ps3, only 1 plays on psn regularly and she just plays cod and that's it plus she shares the dlc.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
xmb, psn store sucks and you said that searching for something isn't a big deal when it is because people want to the ease of browsing and finding something quick (convenience), home is boring and just a marketing tool..no one talks about it anymore really. they should try a new bundle out where included is a bluetooth headset to get people more actively working as a team in cod, mag and other team games. no communication leads to chaos and no team work unless of course, you're in a full party. does psn have party chat yet? voice messaging? cross game chat? alot of people are playing on psn free, but also alot of those people are not making purchases so they're not giving support to the psn, game developers and others. Psn has had some good deals on games and pricing too, even given out a few movies as rentals here and there, but they still struggle and it's not helping when people aren't buying much content.
"Finding something quick" honestly it takes one push of the controller up and you type in the first three letters of whatever you are looking for... it honestly takes 5 seconds... so again if you Xbox users are that lazy to take 5 seconds to find something then you deserve to paying $60 a year to play online with your friends... Home sucks i'll give you that but Sony doesn't even talk about Home... People talking on headsets Sony have NOTHING to do with that, no amount of money spent will improve that, so why even bring that up? people spend money on PSN, they spent $390 Million on PSN this year that's pretty good.


 intoxicated662 said:
by the way, those little features that you say 'people are too lazy to search for' is a reason why xbl is doing better overall in every way and continue's to do so every year. I like my inside xbox, ign feature, msnbc and other stuff on xbl. The biggest selling point, all my friends have a 360 and we all play together. Another thing, we don't all live next door to each other so it's another way for us to get together online, play and talk. Out of the 3 people who I know own a ps3, only 1 plays on psn regularly and she just plays cod and that's it plus she shares the dlc.
Go to Ign, MSNBC, insidexbox.com from your fully functional PS 3 browser, how's that working on the 360 for you? oh wow the whole three of your friends don't have mics... OMG the world's going to end..I have 100 people on my friends list and well over 75% have mics...

and yes PS 3 has party chat, chatroom, no corss game chat yet, they do have voice messaging, and picture messaging, so again how's XBL alot better then PSN?
 7 years ago '04        #54
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5234 5234
 Chuck_Remixed said:
MS is too busy holding its customer's credit card information hostage so they can auto renew their XBL Gold s**t on the low


[pic - click to view]



Yo these n*ggas with xbox live don't even have the options to stop that automatic payment through xbox . They have to call the xbox live support and go through all the scamming bulls**t. It's not like psn where you can uncheck the box and be done with it.
f**king scammers just like EA SPORTS. This is so f**king funny as I type this.
 7 years ago '04        #55
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 deziking said:

[pic - click to view]



Yo these n*ggas with xbox live don't even have the options to stop that automatic payment through xbox . They have to call the xbox live support and go through all the scamming bulls**t. It's not like psn where you can uncheck the box and be done with it.
f**king scammers just like EA SPORTS. This is so f**king funny as I type this.
Actually there is an option to stop automatic payment, thanks for making yourself look like a fool and the laugh I purchased a $20 psn card awhile back, didn't work so I had to call sony and have them send me another code which took 2 days to arrive in my email and 45 minutes on the phone clearing it up. We can go back and forth all day, both consoles have their pros and cons. By the way, MS has been doing alot of giveaways and contests. Someone on here awhile back won alot of subscription codes and microsoft point codes. When was the last time Sony gave you anything like that? We can keep going back and forth, you'll stay losing like sony's sales every year continuously.
 12-28-2010, 09:46 PM         #56
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
intoxicated is mad cause hes being forced to pay for live but he wants to make it look like an option ...


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #57
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
"Finding something quick" honestly it takes one push of the controller up and you type in the first three letters of whatever you are looking for... it honestly takes 5 seconds... so again if you Xbox users are that lazy to take 5 seconds to find something then you deserve to paying $60 a year to play online with your friends... Home sucks i'll give you that but Sony doesn't even talk about Home... People talking on headsets Sony have NOTHING to do with that, no amount of money spent will improve that, so why even bring that up? people spend money on PSN, they spent $390 Million on PSN this year that's pretty good.




Go to Ign, MSNBC, insidexbox.com from your fully functional PS 3 browser, how's that working on the 360 for you? oh wow the whole three of your friends don't have mics... OMG the world's going to end..I have 100 people on my friends list and well over 75% have mics...

and yes PS 3 has party chat, chatroom, no corss game chat yet, they do have voice messaging, and picture messaging, so again how's XBL alot better then PSN?
why would I go to the website when it's already built into the dashboard via a click away? What the f**k are you smoking? Again, it's about Convenience and we're in 2010 going into 2011 step your game up. Why use the ps3 browser when I could do the same thing on my pc or iphone? Most of my friends have a 360 and never complain about it. While my friends who have a ps3, only 1 really uses it for online play and she's already tired of the same s**t and isn't willing to pay for PSN+. Again, how many of you all are paying for psn+ and using the ps3's full ability? Enjoy your basic online functioning psn while I enjoy my full online xbl gold membership and before you say anything, I've never paid for xbl i've always gotten it free among other things free. Keep going..
 7 years ago '04        #58
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Metalzoa said:
would you call netflix underhanded to not let you keep movies when you don't pay for the service?
or a video store?



the PSN+ is access to their select cloud system of extra goodies for fans. By default, it will have more stuff later on so Im just watching the development of it, but Im most likely going to get it. Playstation has been good to me since their very first console ... this is the first time I'll be paying for any of their services after 10+ years a die-hard fan. I think its long overdue.
You haven't paid for anything of services for them and just admitted to be a die-hard fan, you lost. That's the difference between you and me. I can afford to pay for xbl and even psn+ if I wanted to, I can afford to buy content and support developers and all while your bummy a.ss sits there and just uses the basic stuff. Enjoy your basic features while I play on a premium service.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
Man i like XBL but MS f**king its own customers at the moment right before your eyes. They took away the option online to remove your credit info from your gold account. So if you pay for Xbox live threw a credit card, auto-renew is on by default until you call it in only for them to ask you why and some try to persuade you to keep it. Theirs already reports from customers that some how their s**t got turned back on right before their end date, i wonder who did that? Some customers already claiming MS pinged their credit card account 15 days before their xbl gold goes out so their on the bill for another year. Some already claiming MS pinged their old credit card info after they told them the card was no good even on debit cards with no money on them. Yet MS did it anyway and suspended their account until they make payment(Some did get their s**t resolved tho).

So in essence, MS is making the process in such a way that they are hoping you forget about turning your s**t off so they can hit you up for another term and make the process nagging enough(not for all) to make you say f**k it and don't go threw the process. Whats amazing about it, is the fact that so many people are still of unaware of whats happened. MS put the s**t on lock during one of the recent updates(kinect one i believe) and it wasn't like you had any other choice but to accept the update right?. Im all for XBL and its better than PSN no doubt but i know when i see bulls**t and they have yet to explain why they did this and its pretty obvious it wasn't a security issue.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-28-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 12-28-2010, 10:25 PM         #60
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy