Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 WorldsStrangest said:
biggest waste of money in quite some time

just give all PSN (or PSN Plus) users free accesss to the download link in the Playstation Store and save the S&H fees.

wow.
Maybe Sony wants it feel more special then just giving it up to anyone...
 7 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I how about you put $15 on my psn account Sony instead of this:).lol. Nah but i guess its a good look but i won't play it........EVER

I dunno, depending on your perspective. Sony may despise trophy wh0ores. I keed, i keed:):doglaugh:
Word. I'm not a full on trophy wh0ore for the most part. That doesn't mean I don't trophy chase because I do. I'm not playing Hannah Montana just for trophies tho. I platinum any game I really really like. I just get my full on $ out of the title that way usually.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 12-27-2010 at 05:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Oh, don't get it twisted. I'm not a full on trophy wh0ore. That doesn't mean I don't trophy chase because I do. I'm not playing Hannah Montana just for trophies tho. I platinum any game I really really like. I just get my full on $ out of the title that way usually.
Thats how it should be really
 12-27-2010, 06:39 PM         #24
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Maybe Sony wants it feel more special then just giving it up to anyone...
only if theres a limited number pressed (like 5,000 or less)
 7 years ago '04        #25
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 frankfmoney said:
How about you quit b**ching and just let it be?
get off my nuts, midget. it ain't b**ching, it's explaining moron. go back to school and learn the difference.
 7 years ago '09        #26
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
holy s**t at people complaining about SONY sending thank you cards to people.

stupid a.ss haters
 7 years ago '08        #27
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 frankfmoney said:
How about you quit b**ching and just let it be?
seriously....
 7 years ago '06        #28
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
Wish i had one :frown:
 7 years ago '04        #29
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Tiko377 said:
holy s**t at people complaining about SONY sending thank you cards to people.

stupid a.ss haters
You're on Boxden, did you expect anything less?
 7 years ago '04        #30
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
i dont see m$ doing anything like this. HAAAAAAAAAA
 7 years ago '05        #31
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3606 3606
 deziking said:
i dont see m$ doing anything like this. HAAAAAAAAAA
MS is too busy holding its customer's credit card information hostage so they can auto renew their XBL Gold s**t on the low
 7 years ago '10        #32
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
They can keep that s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
space
You trying to clown MS is funny. I've been getting good deals on games, microsoft points and more. Enjoy your postcard if u even get one.
 7 years ago '04        #34
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 intoxicated662 said:
You trying to clown MS is funny. I've been getting good deals on games, microsoft points and more. Enjoy your postcard if u even get one.
You trying to clown Sony is pathetic
 7 years ago '10        #35
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 intoxicated662 said:
get off my nuts, midget. it ain't b**ching, it's explaining moron. go back to school and learn the difference.
 intoxicated662 said:
Yeah, definitely b**ching.

7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
space
Ignorant kids, you'd rather cheer this on rather than have them improve the psn? It's needed an overhaul for the longest time now and it's had the same look & feel for a long time. Like I said before, good luck in getting one of these and remember, if the psn stays s**tty we all know why now.
 7 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
Ignorant kids, you'd rather cheer this on rather than have them improve the psn? It's needed an overhaul for the longest time now and it's had the same look & feel for a long time. Like I said before, good luck in getting one of these and remember, if the psn stays s**tty we all know why now.
the XMB is whatever...they have these things called THEMES...that we can get to make it look however we want...custom themes too...so you can really have whatever you want... I got Playboy models for my s**t each section is a different nekkid chick...DEFINATELY can't do that on the 360...so again what needs to be overhauled with it?

you and all the other Xbox fans on here always say how s**tty the PSN is and how superior XBL is but NONE of you ever go into detail about what is s**tty about it...

oh you might have to search for something, and i'm too lazy for that, I just want it on the front page, the XMB when it doesn't have a theme on it is ugly, oh you get what you pay for...

those aren't legitimate beefs because like I explained you can get whatever theme you want to make the XMB "Pretty" and if the game you want isn't on the front page, and you are too lazy to take 3 seconds and type something then you're hopeless

Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-28-2010 at 05:37 AM..
 12-28-2010, 06:20 AM         #38
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
You're missing the point that majority of PS owners haven't even paid a single dollar for an online service and Sony is still coming out their pocket to send a properly packaged product to select users of their network. M$ takes and rarely gives. Sony gives a lot and even when they take, they don't do it in underhanded ways.
 12-28-2010, 06:26 AM         #39
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
1. You sound like you're hoping PSN is bad so you can justify your XBL.

2. PSN is actually better than XBL. You just dont like the interface of it. Big whoop.

3. Bet Microsoft got that paper clip to write you a letter thanking you for Live and reminding you the fee is going up soon so you can still keep ahead of PSN. Let Sony keep losing money and sending out CDs when they could have uploaded it on a server. You keep lining M$ pockets like they send you a rebate check every tax season :)
 7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
You're missing the point that majority of PS owners haven't even paid a single dollar for an online service and Sony is still coming out their pocket to send a properly packaged product to select users of their network. M$ takes and rarely gives. Sony gives a lot and even when they take, they don't do it in underhanded ways.
Truth but to be fair... Its pretty s**tty ie. Underhanded to not let us keep our PSN plus content when our sub runs out...but everything else you said is 100% truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago