Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards

most viewed right now
 100
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
5883 pageviews
133 comments


Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards
 

 

[pic - click to view]



Your happy holiday is about to get even more merry. PlayStation is sending out ‘Thank You’ cards to select PlayStation Network users along with a free gift.

PlayStation is thanking their dedicated PSN users with a special ‘Thank You’ card and a disc, entitled PLAYSTATION SOUNDTRACKS Vol. 1, featuring music from some of PlayStation’s most-recognizable games. Check out the list of available tracks below:

1. Uncharted 2 – “Nate’s Theme 2.0″ – Greg Edmonson
2. Uncharted 2 – “Reunion” – Greg Edmonson
3. Infamous – “Dinner with Sasha” – Jim Dooley
4. Infamous – “Anything for Trish” – Amon Tobin
5. MAG – “The crushing Heel of Tyranny” – Apocalyptica
6. MAG – “A Soldier’s Pride” – Tree Adams
7. Uncharted – “Uncharted The El Dorado Megamix” – DJ Shadow
8. Heavy Rain – “Ethan Mars Main Theme” – Normand Corbeil
9. Heavy Rain – “Norman Jayden’s Main Theme” – Norman Corbeil
10. Flower – “Lazy Daydream” – Vincent Diamante
11. Resistance Retribution – “Grayson’s Theme” – Garry Schyman
12. Lair – “Elegy” – John Debyney
13. k!llzone 2 – “Opening/Birth of War” – Joris de Man
14. God of War 3 – “The Great Machine” – Mike Reagan
15. God of War 2 – “God of War 2-Main Titles” – Gerard Marino

These ‘Thank You’ gifts/cards are making their way to homes around the US now. We’re unsure of what parameters are required for you to receive this thoughtful gift, but it’s best to make sure your physical mailing address tied to your PSN account is correct.



Just more FREE stuff from the "Nothing in life is ever free" file

133 comments for "Sony Sending out "Thank You " cards"

 7 years ago '05        #2
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Is this for plus users?
 7 years ago '06        #3
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 JaiMega said:
Is this for plus users?

no, its for everybody on psn. But its limited to the random ppl they chosen to get it.
 7 years ago '04        #4
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 JaiMega said:
Is this for plus users?
No it's going to everyone...not just PLus users
 7 years ago '04        #5
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
just wait for the cd rip, not even worth waiting around for and anyways, it still wasn't free. you had to buy a ps3, sign up, give up your personal information and all that bulls**t just to get this. how about they vamp up the 'free' online play already and quit bulls**tting
 7 years ago '05        #6
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
true dat intoxicated
 7 years ago '04        #7
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
just wait for the cd rip, not even worth waiting around for and anyways, it still wasn't free. you had to buy a ps3, sign up, give up your personal information and all that bulls**t just to get this. how about they vamp up the 'free' online play already and quit bulls**tting
I don't think anyone is "Waiting" around especially since noone knows whose getting it... if you get it cool if not cool...

and you do know you can sign up on PSN on your computer without having a PS3 right? just like Xboxlive... and giving up personal information is free...so again it's free...and if you bought a PS3 then you bought it for other reasons...doesn't factor into getting a free soundtrack and thank you card... because again it's not required to have a PS3 to have a PSN account
 7 years ago '04        #8
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I've been a member since launch, if I get this i'll up the cd for u all and don't really care for the card but i'll post a pic of it and u all can print it and send it to one another
 7 years ago '04        #9
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
I don't think anyone is "Waiting" around especially since noone knows whose getting it... if you get it cool if not cool...

and you do know you can sign up on PSN on your computer without having a PS3 right? just like Xboxlive... and giving up personal information is free...so again it's free...and if you bought a PS3 then you bought it for other reasons...doesn't factor into getting a free soundtrack and thank you card... because again it's not required to have a PS3 to have a PSN account
Stop. What's the point of signing up from ya pc then? That don't make no sense. Free online play is a selling point for the PS3 just like Blu Ray. I don't see people making xbox live accounts via xbox.com just to have it for kicks or to brag about it. s**t makes no sense but to each their own By the way, giving up personal information is vital to some people because you don't know who has it and what's being done with it. They could be selling it to other companies for statistics or other things but it's a risk we all take when signing up for anything. Well, hopefully at least 1 of us gets it to rip the cd.
 7 years ago '04        #10
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
I've been a member since launch, if I get this i'll up the cd for u all and don't really care for the card but i'll post a pic of it and u all can print it and send it to one another
That would be dope of you for those people who want it and don't receive one... I got all those songs on the games anyways...but i'll take this for free...
 7 years ago '04        #11
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 intoxicated662 said:
Stop. What's the point of signing up from ya pc then? That don't make no sense. Free online play is a selling point for the PS3 just like Blu Ray. I don't see people making xbox live accounts via xbox.com just to have it for kicks or to brag about it. s**t makes no sense but to each their own By the way, giving up personal information is vital to some people because you don't know who has it and what's being done with it. They could be selling it to other companies for statistics or other things but it's a risk we all take when signing up for anything. Well, hopefully at least 1 of us gets it to rip the cd.
I didn't say it made sense either...I just said you CAN do it...so if you did do that then you would be on PSN for free without a PS 3...was my point that it is possible...
 7 years ago '10        #12
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
ahh, nevermind
 7 years ago '04        #13
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
hmm guess ill check my mail today seeing how i have not checked it in 6 days lol
 7 years ago '10        #14
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 intoxicated662 said:
just wait for the cd rip, not even worth waiting around for and anyways, it still wasn't free. you had to buy a ps3, sign up, give up your personal information and all that bulls**t just to get this. how about they vamp up the 'free' online play already and quit bulls**tting
 intoxicated662 said:
I've been a member since launch, if I get this i'll up the cd for u all and don't really care for the card but i'll post a pic of it and u all can print it and send it to one another
 intoxicated662 said:
Stop. What's the point of signing up from ya pc then? That don't make no sense. Free online play is a selling point for the PS3 just like Blu Ray. I don't see people making xbox live accounts via xbox.com just to have it for kicks or to brag about it. s**t makes no sense but to each their own By the way, giving up personal information is vital to some people because you don't know who has it and what's being done with it. They could be selling it to other companies for statistics or other things but it's a risk we all take when signing up for anything. Well, hopefully at least 1 of us gets it to rip the cd.
How about you quit b**ching and just let it be?
 7 years ago '09        #15
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
As a Plus member, and owner of 37 platinum trophies, if that doesn't qualify you then I don't know what does.
 7 years ago '04        #16
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 GrimeyMoney said:

no, its for everybody on psn. But its limited to the random ppl they chosen to get it.
Meaning it's for plus users.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
I how about you put $15 on my psn account Sony instead of this:).lol. Nah but i guess its a good look but i won't play it........EVER

 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
As a Plus member, and owner of 37 platinum trophies, if that doesn't qualify you then I don't know what does.
I dunno, depending on your perspective. Sony may despise trophy wh0ores. I keed, i keed:):doglaugh:


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-27-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 12-27-2010, 05:00 PM         #18
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggest waste of money in quite some time

just give all PSN (or PSN Plus) users free accesss to the download link in the Playstation Store and save the S&H fees.

wow.
 7 years ago '04        #19
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 sideshow20 said:
hmm guess ill check my mail today seeing how i have not checked it in 6 days lol
Man I do the something. All my bills are paid electronically and I have paperless statements so it like I never get mail anyway.
 12-27-2010, 05:42 PM         #20
Circe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe Sony is trying to take a more personal approach...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy