Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
 armstrong boy said:
MY G/F WORKS WITH SOME DUDE WHOS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A SCIENTIST IN THE MAKING OF THE ATOM bomb. DUDE WAS PAID FOR LIFE BY THE US GOVERNMENT AFTER HELPING CREATE THE bomb AND WHEN HE RETIRED HE ALSO GOT A SPCIAL CHECK FOR HIS SWORN SECRECY ON MAKING THE bomb. WHEN THE OLD MAN WAS ON HIS death BED HE TOLD HIS WIFE N DAUGHTER WHY HE WAS GETTING THOSE EXTRA CHEQUES AND TOLD THEM THAT THE US HAD PRESERVED A COUPLE UFOS THAT CAME FROM ALIENS AND THOSE USE SOME OF THERE TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE THE ATOM bomb THE SCIENTIST HAD TO STUDY THE UFO N USE SOM OF ITS PARTS... thIS IS A TRUE TRUE STORY SWEAR ON LIVES PPL
Girlfriends friends great grandfather? C'mon man, how can you be so gullible
 7 years ago '05        #162
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
but nobody just comes up with these ideas outta the blue either.. you can say imagination all you want ... but its a joke. imo
I know screenwriters fool, authors, whatever. Of course they come out with ideas out of the blue, or are inspired by something small they see on the street, or a "what if" idea. "Imagination is a joke", wtf? Some of the posts in this thread are straight up looney
 7 years ago '05        #163
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
but i mean cmon all of a sudden aliens is the new trend for movies????.. something is goin to happen soon..

And 50 years ago the trend was earthquakes, in the 90s in was asteroids (deep impact, armageddon) and volcanos (dantes peak, volcano), then swords and sandals (gladiator, troy), Hollywood is always trying to copy what a trend is, they have enough screenplays stacked that they can find stories on anything to turn into a movie at the snap of a finger. If aliens are the new hot trend, they start churning that s**t out
 12-28-2010, 11:12 AM         #164
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see thats the problem u cant believe everything you read I bet the people who built the people who built the pyramids had help from somebody else aint noway people could of built those by themselves. Do you know how big those effin rocks were??
 beatboyheatboy said:
wow really??? Read a book...please!!!
 7 years ago '05        #165
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
 beantown said:

I challenge people to watch this video and develop their own opinions. It's kind of scary to think how many people are easily led. Develop your own opinions, don't just believe everything you hear, and make your opinions based on things that you know or things that you've read.

This wikileaks thing, I've said for a while that what I'm interested in is hearing about the UFO intelligence that we have and some stuff that might not be released into the media for the public to know about. I'm entitled to change my opinion b/c I'm not presenting it as fact--what if this video (that I just gave the link to) is right about the government trying to pose us with a threat from outside earth to try to unite us against it, whatever "it" may be.

After watching that video and hearing what this guy Bill Cooper has to say (you should google bill Cooper and read some of his stuff if you haven't already) is that they have been trying since the early 1900's to come up with a one-world totalitarian government by giving us some sort of external threat. 9/11 was a farce, I think that's pretty obvious at this point that it wasn't an attack by Bin Ladin, it was something that was carried out by our government in an attempt to keep us submissive in the face of a terrorist threat.
f**k this video, if you want to know about William Cooper, read his book "Behold a Pale Horse"
 7 years ago '06        #166
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
 Dope Man 730 said:
f**k this video, if you want to know about William Cooper, read his book "Behold a Pale Horse"
you do realize that years after writing that book he re-canted A LOT of things that he wrote in it, specifically the things pertaining to UFO's and extraterrestrials right?

I mean you know that b/c you know that toward the last years of his life the new ish' he was talkin about UFO's was that they were a complete and total fabrication of the U.S. govt. in order to help them have a story to feed the public while the U.S. military developed some of the the most top secret and advanced air craft ever...

but you knew all that right.........i mean, that's why you referenced his first book that he totally wasn't standing by anymore a decade after he wrote it....right?
 7 years ago '04        #167
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 slap73 said:
see thats the problem u cant believe everything you read I bet the people who built the people who built the pyramids had help from somebody else aint noway people could of built those by themselves. Do you know how big those effin rocks were??
Various experienced archaeologists (not the glorified sci-fi writers who peddle that Ancient Aliens crap) have offered credible theories on how the pyramids could have constructed by humans. You might try researching Mark Lehner's work, for example. We don't know every technique they used to construct them, because their methods haven't been preserved and we can't a.ssume that they weren't intelligent enough to develop techniques we haven't explored, but it's definitely not the impossibility you're claiming.

Also, if you look at the archaeological evidence, you can see that they just didn't suddenly start plopping perfect pyramids down overnight. They went through generations of experimentation, and their structures gradually become more complex and better accomplished as time went on. We even have examples of designs that seem to have failed or only been partially completed. If aliens had found their way across galaxies to put up these pyramids, this evidence of developing technique and failed experimentation wouldn't make sense.

Last edited by HHS; 12-28-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM         #168
cubarican87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i could hop in and join the debate but i just cant right now, however i have been watching ancient aliens since it began and i am very much into whats going on right now in this world...the correlation from U.F.O/Aliens and the govenment is insane. one thing everyone needs to google is Project Bluebeam which is almost exaclty what bill cooper is talking about. we might NEVER know the answers to the pyrmaids or anything for that matter but the least we can do is keep our eyes and ears open.
 12-28-2010, 11:49 AM         #169
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Various experienced archaeologists (not the glorified sci-fi writers who peddle that Ancient Aliens crap) have offered credible theories on how the pyramids could have constructed by humans. You might try researching Mark Lehner's work, for example. We don't know every technique they used to construct them, because their methods haven't been preserved and we can't a.ssume that they weren't intelligent enough to develop techniques we haven't explored, but it's definitely not the impossibility you're claiming.

Also, if you look at the archaeological evidence, you can see that they just didn't suddenly start plopping perfect pyramids down overnight. They went through generations of experimentation, and their structures gradually become more complex and better accomplished as time went on. We even have examples of designs that seem to have failed or only been partially completed. If aliens had found their way across galaxies to put up these pyramids, this evidence of developing technique and failed experimentation wouldn't make sense.
Thats A good explanation...but I got one question for everybody that post to this thread reply to this as a yes or no answer and your reason why.Do yall believe we are alone in the Universe? if so give me tell me why you think that?
 7 years ago '10        #170
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you do realize that years after writing that book he re-canted A LOT of things that he wrote in it, specifically the things pertaining to UFO's and extraterrestrials right?

I mean you know that b/c you know that toward the last years of his life the new ish' he was talkin about UFO's was that they were a complete and total fabrication of the U.S. govt. in order to help them have a story to feed the public while the U.S. military developed some of the the most top secret and advanced air craft ever...

but you knew all that right.........i mean, that's why you referenced his first book that he totally wasn't standing by anymore a decade after he wrote it....right?

accurate....
 12-28-2010, 11:55 AM         #171
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubarican87 said:
i wish i could hop in and join the debate but i just cant right now, however i have been watching ancient aliens since it began and i am very much into whats going on right now in this world...the correlation from U.F.O/Aliens and the govenment is insane. one thing everyone needs to google is Project Bluebeam which is almost exaclty what bill cooper is talking about. we might NEVER know the answers to the pyrmaids or anything for that matter but the least we can do is keep our eyes and ears open.
yea me too its some interesting things they talk about on there. But if you go on Netflix they have a documentary never shown on tv just a dvd or straight of the net movie that I was pretty good. breaking down a whole lot of information. with that said they have a video on youtube where Nasa had contact with UFO's

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #172
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
we've already proven (with factual evidence) that theres more outside our solar system. its nieve to think were the only living s**t in the universe. this whole they comin 2012 s**t seems far fetched but there aint no way in hell there has been 0 contact between us an "ET"s.

"factual" evidence hardly ever comes to light, and when it does, the media always has someone for the masses to believe that will deny everything said. take loose change for instance. a documentary based strictly on "facts" not opinions.. but people still believe 9/11 was caused by osama

that fox news dude talked abt the military dogg f!ghting with these UFOs, i dunno. i mean whos to say they really do have lasers and what not but for them to be advanced enuff to travel to our planet, you'd think their weapons would do damage..

i dunno. i believe we aint alone but some of yall take this too far

mentioning god tho? how u gonna believe in aliens an then believe in god?? smh
 7 years ago '04        #173
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,039 | Props total: 6773 6773
illumanati members ride in ufos
 7 years ago '04        #174
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 kalico17 said:
we've already proven (with factual evidence) that theres more outside our solar system. its nieve to think were the only living s**t in the universe. this whole they comin 2012 s**t seems far fetched but there aint no way in hell there has been 0 contact between us an "ET"s.

"factual" evidence hardly ever comes to light, and when it does, the media always has someone for the masses to believe that will deny everything said. take loose change for instance. a documentary based strictly on "facts" not opinions.. but people still believe 9/11 was caused by osama

that fox news dude talked abt the military dogg f!ghting with these UFOs, i dunno. i mean whos to say they really do have lasers and what not but for them to be advanced enuff to travel to our planet, you'd think their weapons would do damage..

i dunno. i believe we aint alone but some of yall take this too far

mentioning god tho? how u gonna believe in aliens an then believe in god?? smh
I don't want to start a whole 9/11 debate in here, but the Loose Change films have been full of factual errors. That's one reason they're released multiple editions.

As for alien life. Saying that there is likely intelligent life out there in the universe is very different from claiming we have had contact with them.

Last edited by HHS; 12-28-2010 at 12:02 PM..
 12-28-2010, 12:02 PM         #175
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't want to start a whole 9/11 debate in here, but the Loose Change films have been full of factual errors.

As for alien life. Saying that there is likely intelligent life out there in the universe is very different from claiming we have had contact with them.
Do you think someone who was misled by Loose Change can grasp the difference?

:hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #176
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 slap73 said:
yea me too its some interesting things they talk about on there. But if you go on Netflix they have a documentary never shown on tv just a dvd or straight of the net movie that I was pretty good. breaking down a whole lot of information. with that said they have a video on youtube where Nasa had contact with UFO's
oh please...
 12-28-2010, 12:20 PM         #177
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO Alien underwater base? aaaaaaahahahhahahaha. We forget that we all are human, there is noway possible that more than one human being could have this information and not leaked it. I'm sorry but you are a fool if you believe this. Granted, there is some truth to every story, but I'll bet everything I have that there is no Underwater Alien Base.

but hey we all have to believe in something right.
 12-28-2010, 12:21 PM         #178
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
oh please...
Enlighten me on what you pleasing about my brother?
 7 years ago '07        #179
datdude07 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 521 521
 MPLSallstar said:
A guy commented on the video who is from the area, mentioned that they are actually balloons during a Christian celebration they do. You can even hear the bells in the background. None the less, I've already found video's from the 91' incident on Youtube, and witnesses from the city commented on them and approved what was shown.
don't believe it if u want. You see the video proof, keep thinking there ballons, let's see where you be 2012
 7 years ago '07        #180
datdude07 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 521 521
there from another planet, they probally need water instead of air. Anything is possible, see how george bush, pushed our economy back just to get at saddam at our expenses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago