Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 China Man said:
Well... considering the pyramids in Egypt couldn't be built with todays technology...

Just go research all those buildings/pyramids in Egypt... and look at the weight of those rocks...
the PPL of today are arrogant morons, "the white man can't do it today, aliens must of built it."
 12-28-2010, 09:23 AM         #142
SwaggerBazzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this is crazy,but has a lot of evidence to back it up....
 7 years ago '05        #143
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 china man said:
well... Considering the pyramids in egypt couldn't be built with todays technology...

Just go research all those buildings/pyramids in egypt... And look at the weight of those rocks...

wow really??? Read a book...please!!!
 12-28-2010, 09:30 AM         #144
JP88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like a good movie idea i can't wait to watch it, when it comming out?

hope its as good as independence day.:D
 12-28-2010, 09:33 AM         #145
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
wow really??? Read a book...please!!!

How the f**k did the mayans build pyramids with the same precise dimensions at the exact same time as the egyptains? s**t is. Real. My Brahmin
 7 years ago '10        #146
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
I jus researched the source and it says that the person who wrote this not only DOESN'T EXIST but goes by another name DAVID BOOTH. He is notorious for fake news headlines...dont believe? look up Sorcha Faal the "alleged" author of this article
 12-28-2010, 09:39 AM         #147
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so wats good on this info
 12-28-2010, 09:45 AM         #148
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Not talking about probabilities, talking about hard evidence, and there isn't any hard evidence. It's understandable that there's no hard evidence if we're separated by galaxies, then it may be millenia, or never, before we have hard evidence. If they're in our backyard, and somehow visiting us, however, then it would be possible to find hard evidence, and there still isn't any (people may claim it exists and it's being hidden, but that can't be a.ssumed). There's a big distance between the probability that intelligent aliens exist and the probability that they exist and have been visiting us, so while I'd accept that intelligent life likely exists elsewhere, I'm not buying that it's come to Earth.
What do you define as evidence? Two million or so official government reports? Thousands of videos of ufos on YouTube? Sure most ufos could be human piloted but there is ALOT of evidence out there that suggests otherwise, you aren't gonna see this s**t on tv, you got to
research....yeah this article may be bulls**t though, knew it was when they mentioned sorcha faal

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 12-28-2010 at 09:49 AM..
 12-28-2010, 09:46 AM         #149
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Aliens are gay.

'Nuff said.

If they were so special we wouldn't be apparently murdering them off and stealing their technology as soon as they arrive DESPITE having the awesome technology of interstellar f.ucking space travel.

Put the Kool Aid cup down kids. It ain't no aliens.
Dude....seriously....just STFU. You mad cuz believe believe in s**t. Damn......go k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #150
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 stitch said:
Go to Wikipedia.com, research WikiLeaks, and decide for yourself whether or not a.ssange is a lunatic.
i know you're not trying to use wikipedia as a credible source
 7 years ago '04        #151
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 WEREWOLF said:
How the f**k did the mayans build pyramids with the same precise dimensions at the exact same time as the egyptains? s**t is. Real. My Brahmin
Egyptian pyramid building peaked about two thousand years before the Mayans started building step pyramids. As for why many cultures build pyramids, the structure mimics natural landscape.

Last edited by HHS; 12-28-2010 at 09:53 AM..
 12-28-2010, 09:51 AM         #152
Circe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sounds like it's coming right out of a science fiction novel. I mean if this was true surely we would hear a lot more and see a lot more. Not sure how our military would hold up against a advance race, especially to the point where the average American has no clue what is going on.
 7 years ago '09        #153
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 datkilla said:
the video was uploaded to youtube in 07 way before wikileaks was relevent.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #154
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 LightsOut said:
i know you're not trying to use wikipedia as a credible source

pretty much my exact response.....Any other sources?
 7 years ago '04        #155
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 WEREWOLF said:
What do you define as evidence? Two million or so official government reports? Thousands of videos of ufos on YouTube? Sure most ufos could be human piloted but there is ALOT of evidence out there that suggests otherwise, you aren't gonna see this s**t on tv, you got to
research....yeah this article may be bulls**t though, knew it was when they mentioned sorcha faal
Verifiable evidence that can't be easily explained by human activity, misunderstanding or fabrication.
 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM         #156
KINGJAP 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
omg!
Google bill cooper. It gets crazier.
 12-28-2010, 10:15 AM         #157
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People Viewing This Topic: 171
 7 years ago '04        #158
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 China Man said:
Multiple movies come out the same time on the same topic in hollywood just like many investors will invest heavily in a hot sector.

You have to understand, these movies have to be funded by someone/people. Directors obviously have their pull, but whatever the hot topic/theme for a certain time is what directors/investors/studios will start going for.

What do you think started this whole Marvel/comic outburst of movies?

It's not very clear in what you're trying to say either.

Are you saying that directors make these movies intentionally because they know it will happen a little after it's release date?

TV talks to your subconscious mind thats pretty much what im saying. its a form of programming. your brain drops into Alpha mode during watching tv, day dreaming. etc. etc... that opens your Subconscious mind for programming. thats When your fed many subliminals. in the last couple years thats became the new weapon. Its programming for the future thats where the fear tactics come from. im not a prophet i dont have all the answers i just learn how to watch these movies without falling into a state of programming so i catch alot of subliminals. theirs a form of dark magic thats a.ssociated with that concept.

if I were to guess, alot of marvel movies are coming out now because alot focused towards the kids at this point of time. for altering the future as they grow up.

but hey it shows in these post. that everybody identify aliens with what they've seen on tv. and UFO's with movies they've seen. they argue that down because its been programmed. the 9-11 planes were UFO's they were unidentified. lil gonzales that came to America is an alien.

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-28-2010 at 10:37 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #159
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
nothing will come out of this wikileaks bulls**t
all this "set to release" nonsense, just f**king release something if it's like that
 7 years ago '06        #160
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

I challenge people to watch this video and develop their own opinions. It's kind of scary to think how many people are easily led. Develop your own opinions, don't just believe everything you hear, and make your opinions based on things that you know or things that you've read.

This wikileaks thing, I've said for a while that what I'm interested in is hearing about the UFO intelligence that we have and some stuff that might not be released into the media for the public to know about. I'm entitled to change my opinion b/c I'm not presenting it as fact--what if this video (that I just gave the link to) is right about the government trying to pose us with a threat from outside earth to try to unite us against it, whatever "it" may be.

After watching that video and hearing what this guy Bill Cooper has to say (you should google bill Cooper and read some of his stuff if you haven't already) is that they have been trying since the early 1900's to come up with a one-world totalitarian government by giving us some sort of external threat. 9/11 was a farce, I think that's pretty obvious at this point that it wasn't an attack by Bin Ladin, it was something that was carried out by our government in an attempt to keep us submissive in the face of a terrorist threat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago