Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2010, 03:40 AM         #121
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
nah your thinking more into meaning and not concept. im not saying obama going to be the last one whose going to die for the sake of people like I am legend. im saying all those movies that dealed with viruses that were to hurt the population came before the swine flu. I understand directors have 3 to 4 years to make a movie but you have to think about it. We usually have multiple movies come out at the same time on the same topic.

you mean to tell me every director has the same thought to release the same movie on the same year. No it shouldnt happen like that. they are told a movie and a plot. the write the story. the people who wanted the plot plans the dead line and the release date.
Multiple movies come out the same time on the same topic in hollywood just like many investors will invest heavily in a hot sector.

You have to understand, these movies have to be funded by someone/people. Directors obviously have their pull, but whatever the hot topic/theme for a certain time is what directors/investors/studios will start going for.

What do you think started this whole Marvel/comic outburst of movies?

It's not very clear in what you're trying to say either.

Are you saying that directors make these movies intentionally because they know it will happen a little after it's release date?
 12-28-2010, 03:42 AM         #122
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
but nobody just comes up with these ideas outta the blue either.. you can say imagination all you want ... but its a joke. imo
The idea of aliens, quarantining viruses, and wars is not exactly groundbreaking imagination.
 12-28-2010, 04:42 AM         #123
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear "There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans in the universe" is the 2010 "There is no proof the earth is not flat" .....dumb a.ss n*ggas lookin at a starry night sky and aint even using their brains
 7 years ago '05        #124
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
[quote=zhiggeman;17918686]
 HHS said:
1. UFO doesn't necessarily means aliens. There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans,

so why do we think humans are intelligent life? lets be real here. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we are not as intelligent as we think we are? I mean this is a world that teaches lies on purpose, covers up the truth on purpose, k!ll their own on purpose, etc.. we still teach kids during black history month that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter with a straight face ! We created a separation amongst ourselves when convenient and forget all about it during danger(9/11 every non-muslim race was one and loved each other lol, then when s**t looked peaceful things went back to the old ways), we teach destruction, thievery, and genocide, as a good thing when one race does it (pilgrims/orginal settlers k!lling the native Americans and moving them from their land) and a bad thing when they were not the ones initiating the same destruction(Hitler and the jews)... The earth is filled with barbaric individuals with egos, If I were an alien race I would be scared too, not that you could harm us, but you could persuade so many people to do stupid and destructive things and rationalize it.
Americans = Humans
Humans =/= Americans

get your city college education outta here brah
 7 years ago '10        #125
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 stitch said:
Possibly.

Regardless, you would be a total FOOL to believe a word that comes out of Julian's mouth about why he's doing anything.

why...Not trying to be funny or anything.just curious as to why u say that?
 7 years ago '04        #126
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
it maybe true, but if they're releasing this info, it has to be for a reason b/c wikileaks isnt LEAKING anything... most stuff that they put out is either old news or borderline propaganda... as soon as they got the public's approval with a couple of hidden things, they start puttin out stuff already known and dont acknowledge any of the secret info about 9/11... more than likely, wiki is working WITH the govt...
 7 years ago '08        #127
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
gtfoh
 12-28-2010, 05:23 AM         #128
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I said all this alien s**t is misinformation.

If anyone saw the report, a lot of people were pressing to ask all sorts of stupid questions. Aliens were the least stupid and he said UFOs were mentioned in some of the documents, but that has nothing to do with aliens being any part of his exposure. Some people wrote about them, but he can't do anything about that. Its in the cables. It doesn't mean he is trying to expose some alien coverup or some s**t.

Its this kind of useless misinformation that they use to discredit someone actualyl doing something revolutionary, and you sheep are here lapping it up like "oh he said hes posting bout aliens underwater? this n*gga is lying" and miss the whole point that he's exposing governments and their secrecy ... how its f**king everyone up.
 7 years ago '10        #129
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #130
SirKC 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 0 0
I hope it real info because this man has been targeted for termination by big governments. Huh if he were a nut job they'd leave him alone. I agree he should leave positions and on going military operations that would endanger my brothers and sisters in harms way but information is power.
Alien activity is real, we can't be arrogant:agreement to think God is vast,all and all but only created the human race on earth and no where else...

Yung Dilla said:

[pic - click to view]

But for my n*ggas who hate reading:
wikileaks HAS documents regarding an alien underwater base in the south eastern pacific near antartica. and the US has been at war with that force since 2004, and this explains all the recent alien sightings. The aliens are just making their presence known so they can save us from some crazy event in the near future, which is caused by an orbiting ball of energy known as planet x on the edge of the solar system...

DIDN'T WE JUST GET THAT CAMERA PAST THE EDGE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM A FEW WEEKS AGO? THE ONE THEY SAY TOOK 35 YEARS?? :wow:
 7 years ago '04        #131
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Am I supposed to believe this bulls**t ?????
 7 years ago '10        #132
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1583 1583
LOL...alien war...c'mon son. They lost me at 7/11...it was a funny read though.
 7 years ago '07        #133
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,513 | Props total: 56145 56145
I want to see more on this and JFK.
 7 years ago '04        #134
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 WEREWOLF said:
I swear "There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans in the universe" is the 2010 "There is no proof the earth is not flat" .....dumb a.ss n*ggas lookin at a starry night sky and aint even using their brains
Not talking about probabilities, talking about hard evidence, and there isn't any hard evidence. It's understandable that there's no hard evidence if we're separated by galaxies, then it may be millenia, or never, before we have hard evidence. If they're in our backyard, and somehow visiting us, however, then it would be possible to find hard evidence, and there still isn't any (people may claim it exists and it's being hidden, but that can't be a.ssumed). There's a big distance between the probability that intelligent aliens exist and the probability that they exist and have been visiting us, so while I'd accept that intelligent life likely exists elsewhere, I'm not buying that it's come to Earth.

Last edited by HHS; 12-28-2010 at 08:10 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #135
burrell9 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 0 0
So your telling me this war has been going on between us and the aliens and no one has heard, seen, or video taped this s**t...... FAIL!!!.... LMAO at the under water hide out these UFO's have what the f**k are they? the legion of doom and s**t?.... I'm calling horse s**t until we see some hardcore evidence...
 7 years ago '08        #136
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 eza said:
Am I supposed to believe this bulls**t ?????
no, you are not supposed to believe but its funny how some you believe everything the govt tells you..
 7 years ago '10        #137
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2010, 08:49 AM         #138
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Not talking about probabilities, talking about hard evidence, and there isn't any hard evidence. It's understandable that there's no hard evidence if we're separated by galaxies, then it may be millenia, or never, before we have hard evidence. If they're in our backyard, and somehow visiting us, however, then it would be possible to find hard evidence, and there still isn't any (people may claim it exists and it's being hidden, but that can't be a.ssumed). There's a big distance between the probability that intelligent aliens exist and the probability that they exist and have been visiting us, so while I'd accept that intelligent life likely exists elsewhere, I'm not buying that it's come to Earth.
Well... considering the pyramids in Egypt couldn't be built with todays technology...

Just go research all those buildings/pyramids in Egypt... and look at the weight of those rocks...
 7 years ago '05        #139
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i smell bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #140
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 China Man said:
Well... considering the pyramids in Egypt couldn't be built with todays technology...

Just go research all those buildings/pyramids in Egypt... and look at the weight of those rocks...
I don't buy that for a second.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy