NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2010, 01:10 AM         #102
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
you got the game twisted my boy. its not hype for a movie coming out. its psychological. its getting the human brain train to accept an event that will happen before it happens. think back. before 9-11 think about all the war movies that were released. if you dont believe me do ya research. then fast forward and think about swine flu... how many movies came out before swine flu talking about quarantining people and a mass outbreak. catch patterns. alot of s**t is just for the mind.
So you think directors have a 3-4 years advance on information on what's going to happen in the future?

There were war movies all the time. War in the world is a cycle.

Tell me...how many movies were talking about quarantining people? you talking about I am Legend? You tryna tell me the idea that's been around since the 90's is is some how purposely made for the swine flu?

Have you ever played Resident Evil as a kid?
 7 years ago '06        #103
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 MumblesDaHumble said:
That's why people k!ll themselves? I bet you bully people online you sick f**k!
people k!lling themselves over the internet is just f**king sad

/killyoself

dont cry now
 7 years ago '10        #104
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2538 2538
This s**t is interesting as hell... i thought aliens didnt exist.. but i believed s**t about the illuminati(at 1st i didnt and thought n*ggas was losing they mind until i dis research as far as reading) and when i think about the bible it does mention aliens.. beings unlike others so i believe other life forms exist and our government isnt s**t man.. f**k dem muthaf**kas
 12-28-2010, 01:15 AM         #105
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Hey dude, it's okay to be mad. I'm not denying your aliens just that you gotta stop being so mean to everyone and hurting their feelings and making them not wanna come back to this site.
 12-28-2010, 01:18 AM         #106
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
directors do obviously go and ask one an see wtf they tell you .
That means you think there are people who have a 3-4 year advance on what's going to happen in the future.
 7 years ago '09        #107
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Love this type s**t makes life more liveable
 7 years ago '04        #108
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
 China Man said:
So you think directors have a 3-4 years advance on information on what's going to happen in the future?

There were war movies all the time. War in the world is a cycle.

Tell me...how many movies were talking about quarantining people? you talking about I am Legend? You tryna tell me the idea that's been around since the 90's is is some how purposely made for the swine flu?

Have you ever played Resident Evil as a kid?
nah your thinking more into meaning and not concept. im not saying obama going to be the last one whose going to die for the sake of people like I am legend. im saying all those movies that dealed with viruses that were to hurt the population came before the swine flu. I understand directors have 3 to 4 years to make a movie but you have to think about it. We usually have multiple movies come out at the same time on the same topic.

you mean to tell me every director has the same thought to release the same movie on the same year. No it shouldnt happen like that. they are told a movie and a plot. the write the story. the people who wanted the plot plans the dead line and the release date.
 12-28-2010, 01:22 AM         #109
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
you got the game twisted my boy. its not hype for a movie coming out. its psychological. its getting the human brain train to accept an event that will happen before it happens. think back. before 9-11 think about all the war movies that were released. if you dont believe me do ya research. then fast forward and think about swine flu... how many movies came out before swine flu talking about quarantining people and a mass outbreak. catch patterns. alot of s**t is just for the mind.
 7 years ago '04        #110
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
 TheBallDontLie said:

yeah thats a good way of saying it. your conscious mind doesnt catch it but your subconscious mind does. I took it with a grain of salt back during the 9-11 when i first heard about it but i called the swine flu play by play. thats when my close n*ggaz started listening to me. its Dark Magic
 7 years ago '10        #111
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
aint gunna actually know til it happens anyway, so might as well prepare ya minds and love ya life
 12-28-2010, 01:51 AM         #112
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I call bulls**t, but if it does i got guns and ammo. I aint going out like a b**ch :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #113
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
 DrX said:
eh...im not saying its fake but i need more proof then this...wikileaks is like detox...all hype
it's hype to n*ggas that don't read the s**t and listen to the media, and bulls**t like this. wikileaks has lived up to what it meant to be... straight facts. reporting some of the s**t our gov. does that it says it's not doin'.... which is a whole bunch of boring, strategic s**t , but a plain old spit in the face internationally. s**t is reporting dirty policies. s**t like our tax payer money fundin' prostitution in afghan just to keep our puppets happy. if it didn't live up to the hype, we wouldn't have salty a.ss politicians asking to a.ssassinate a man publicly on primetime tv.

UFOs??? really.....get the f**k outta here. i'm losin' hope for some of yall. stop followin' dumbass people and get the facts yourself.
 7 years ago '10        #114
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
My boy n me was talkin about aliens, universal black holes and parallel universes, Illuminati and the numerology s**t.. and the number 11 is significant so i think something crazy will happen before or during 2012
 12-28-2010, 02:48 AM         #115
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkilla said:
the video was uploaded to youtube in 07 way before wikileaks was relevent.

Man it dont even look like a UFO.First off,there is no organization at all,some of them look like they are hitting each other too.Plus,I was in SE Asia and Africa in the last few years working with Military and if we were doing craziness like f!ghting a war against aliens I think we would have known....and im sure that other governments would have seen.Ships crash near the Artic pretty often.
 7 years ago '04        #116
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Sorcha Faal = David Booth = FAIL

This is BS.
 12-28-2010, 02:58 AM         #117
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo....if you think we are going to war with Aliens ima tell you how you will know.If all a sudden N.Korea chills out,and we start being real friendly like with Russia and China...then some s**t is goin down.Otherwise,we will all k!ll each other way before Aliens go out of their way to k!ll us for no reason at all.If they got spaceships and stuff like that,why does everyone a.ssume they are gonna wanna come visit the retarded kids who cant get along and k!ll each other all the time.To the dude about the pictures....almost all the old European societies had similar ideas for gods and stuff too,and almost all cultures in the world have a similiar creation story,so are those real too?Just a thought im not saying your wrong.
 7 years ago '06        #118
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
I just felt an earthquake like 20 min ago out in socal... does that mean aliens are coming
 7 years ago '08        #119
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
weaki is bulls**tting..the f**k outta here with alien s**t..:liar: i'll believe it when i see it or actually hand shake one.
 7 years ago '10        #120
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
yessir..Washington DC is getting hit next .. Sometime in 2011. this isn't a guess either.
That stuff is crazy .. this new year is going to be one we wont forget
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc