Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
I immediately thought of this video...

[video - click to view]

12-27-2010, 04:19 PM         #62
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way man. i got a few friends who are military personal..some black water. He told me a crazy....crraazyyy a.ss story about how he asked a soldier how his hand got burned off.....soldier told him they where in a cavern in Antarctica trying to get rid of a lil population of aliens...said s**t got crazy n started firing and had his hand fried as he got pushed onto an elevator to go back up.

i didnt wana believe him ...cause...well.........................who the f**k wants to believe in stuff like that
 12-27-2010, 05:24 PM         #63
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Assange said if he was arrested and he would "push the button" to allow thousands of other cables to be released....

He was arrested and nothing happened...

He did get arrested right when he said he was going to release UFO information....

I bet he is already dead and there is some conspiracy and an impostor is already in place

MPLSallstar said:
Most notable about the events of 7/11 were that as millions of Mexicans were watching on their televisions the National broadcasts of these UFO’s over Mexico City, the American media refused to allow their people to view it.

This is why the government wants to censor internet, heh.
It's f**king communism thats what it f**king is....
 7 years ago '04        #64
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
 datkilla said:
the video was uploaded to youtube in 07 way before wikileaks was relevent.
Those are just souls that were denied entrance into heaven and now their stuck in middle earth.
 12-27-2010, 05:37 PM         #65
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
Assange said if he was arrested and he would "push the button" to allow thousands of other cables to be released....

He was arrested and nothing happened...

He did get arrested right when he said he was going to release UFO information....

I bet he is already dead and there is some conspiracy and an impostor is already in place

It's f**king communism thats what it f**king is....
oh wait so dude who is running this wiki got arrested ?
 7 years ago '06        #66
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 QueenzBaller26 said:
oh wait so dude who is running this wiki got arrested ?
for "rape" and he got bailed out anyways
 7 years ago '08        #67
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 QueenzBaller26 said:
no way man. i got a few friends who are military personal..some black water. He told me a crazy....crraazyyy a.ss story about how he asked a soldier how his hand got burned off.....soldier told him they where in a cavern in Antarctica trying to get rid of a lil population of aliens...said s**t got crazy n started firing and had his hand fried as he got pushed onto an elevator to go back up.

i didnt wana believe him ...cause...well.........................who the f**k wants to believe in stuff like that
cant tell if srs or not brah

but my boys dad was a captain on a ship and he told me wild stories, like s**t showing up on the radar coming towards them.. hovering right above them and nothing could be seen around them also told of seeing flying saucers and all kinda crazy s**t
 7 years ago '06        #68
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
 TreZ said:
for "rape" and he got bailed out anyways
He said if he gets arrested he turned himself in to clear his name but if they arrest him he gonna release it...
 12-27-2010, 07:05 PM         #69
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe a.ssange was going to release major cables if he got arrested, as in setting a perimeter where he was and knocking down doors. Not if he turned himself in, which is what he did. Don't start downplaying the man because you don't got the story straight.

Dude is already free, he's not dead.

To the dude who wrote a book on how we aren't intelligent and are barbaric, I've failed to see how that has anything to do with HHS post. This thread has nothing to do with how f**ked up a society we are. Obviously his post went waaaaay over your head.
 7 years ago '06        #70
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 sniggit said:

Maths is the biggest truth factor we know

now use math combined with how much weve advanced in a hundred years and the fact we can travel in our own solar system within that time gap

then think about how big the universe for potential life and how many years it has been around

+ all the documentation from original civilizations, i mean come on, you mean to tell me they were just as intelligent as we are now so they just came up with these carvings n storys to which theyre offspring to this day claim are true storys? For ideas you need environmental experiences

+ all the unexplained monuments oh f**k it, your not gonna believe me anyway

nah they aint been here ma dude, were just the most superior race to have ever formed in the galaxy and we had no help whatsoever like how a parent teaches their kids what to do

arrogance

Last edited by canal_boys; 12-27-2010 at 08:05 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #71
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
I dunno if this is legit or not but it sounds like the powers are working to discredit WikiLeaks. A story about UFOs is just the thing. Just reading what was claimed in that article sounds unbelievable. If WikiLeaks releases it then it may be true. But I suspect this is a ploy to discredit them.
 7 years ago '04        #72
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
MY G/F WORKS WITH SOME DUDE WHOS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A SCIENTIST IN THE MAKING OF THE ATOM bomb. DUDE WAS PAID FOR LIFE BY THE US GOVERNMENT AFTER HELPING CREATE THE bomb AND WHEN HE RETIRED HE ALSO GOT A SPCIAL CHECK FOR HIS SWORN SECRECY ON MAKING THE bomb. WHEN THE OLD MAN WAS ON HIS death BED HE TOLD HIS WIFE N DAUGHTER WHY HE WAS GETTING THOSE EXTRA CHEQUES AND TOLD THEM THAT THE US HAD PRESERVED A COUPLE UFOS THAT CAME FROM ALIENS AND THOSE USE SOME OF THERE TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE THE ATOM bomb THE SCIENTIST HAD TO STUDY THE UFO N USE SOM OF ITS PARTS... thIS IS A TRUE TRUE STORY SWEAR ON LIVES PPL
 7 years ago '06        #73
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I immediately thought of this video...

yooo that s**t looks fake as f**k.... but that s**t was AWESOME
 7 years ago '04        #74
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
 armstrong boy said:
MY G/F WORKS WITH SOME DUDE WHOS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A SCIENTIST IN THE MAKING OF THE ATOM bomb. DUDE WAS PAID FOR LIFE BY THE US GOVERNMENT AFTER HELPING CREATE THE bomb AND WHEN HE RETIRED HE ALSO GOT A SPCIAL CHECK FOR HIS SWORN SECRECY ON MAKING THE bomb. WHEN THE OLD MAN WAS ON HIS death BED HE TOLD HIS WIFE N DAUGHTER WHY HE WAS GETTING THOSE EXTRA CHEQUES AND TOLD THEM THAT THE US HAD PRESERVED A COUPLE UFOS THAT CAME FROM ALIENS AND THOSE USE SOME OF THERE TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE THE ATOM bomb THE SCIENTIST HAD TO STUDY THE UFO N USE SOM OF ITS PARTS... thIS IS A TRUE TRUE STORY SWEAR ON LIVES PPL
Hmm, interesting. But reverse engineering technology thats light years of our own seems suspect.
 7 years ago '04        #75
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5193 5193
I need to see some videos on this asap.
I don't want that buwlshiat wobbling a.ss videos where n*ggas can't see s**t.
I need that HD video clear f**king video of the objects flying in and out of planet earth.
Who got em huh?
 12-27-2010, 11:54 PM         #76
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe this :bsflag:
 7 years ago '05        #77
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3559 3559
The hole in this story is the size of a canyon. Better luck on the next conspiracy.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-28-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #78
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10520 10520
So then we have 3 days left to live? GTFO! LMAO!
 7 years ago '06        #79
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
its frightening that so many of u actually believed this s**t
 7 years ago '06        #80
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
 TNWTMP said:
Hmm, interesting. But reverse engineering technology thats light years of our own seems suspect.
it SEEMS suspect? its down right mind bogglingly retarded!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago