Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
103 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
damn n*ggas finaly found my underwater base..f**k!
 12-27-2010, 11:05 AM         #42
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more misinformation and bulls**t from wikileaks but the sheep will believe anything wikileaks say

its sad
 7 years ago '04        #43
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 3270 3270
 4REAL said:
Really, then how do you explain this?? Why would this man lie?

Its "FOX NEWS"

its self explanatory from there
 7 years ago '04        #44
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 3270 3270
If the world is at war with some UFO in the sea.....we would know by now people.

Seriously do you think with the current power of the internet and s**t like twitter that an alien war against the planet would become unnoticed. Seriously you all will believe this bulls**t.


I call bulls**t on this.
 7 years ago '09        #45
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,491 | Props total: 976 976
not gunna lie i read this last night before i went to bed and had sleep paralysis f**kin scarred me ha
 7 years ago '04        #46
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,473 | Props total: 4376 4376
[QUOTE=HHS;17917348]1. UFO doesn't necessarily means aliens. There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans,

so why do we think humans are intelligent life? lets be real here. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we are not as intelligent as we think we are? I mean this is a world that teaches lies on purpose, covers up the truth on purpose, k!ll their own on purpose, etc.. we still teach kids during black history month that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter with a straight face ! We created a separation amongst ourselves when convenient and forget all about it during danger(9/11 every non-muslim race was one and loved each other lol, then when s**t looked peaceful things went back to the old ways), we teach destruction, thievery, and genocide, as a good thing when one race does it (pilgrims/orginal settlers k!lling the native Americans and moving them from their land) and a bad thing when they were not the ones initiating the same destruction(Hitler and the jews)... The earth is filled with barbaric individuals with egos, If I were an alien race I would be scared too, not that you could harm us, but you could persuade so many people to do stupid and destructive things and rationalize it.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
[quote=zhiggeman;17918686]
 HHS said:
1. UFO doesn't necessarily means aliens. There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans,

so why do we think humans are intelligent life? lets be real here. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we are not as intelligent as we think we are? I mean this is a world that teaches lies on purpose, covers up the truth on purpose, k!ll their own on purpose, etc.. we still teach kids during black history month that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter with a straight face ! We created a separation amongst ourselves when convenient and forget all about it during danger(9/11 every non-muslim race was one and loved each other lol, then when s**t looked peaceful things went back to the old ways), we teach destruction, thievery, and genocide, as a good thing when one race does it (pilgrims/orginal settlers k!lling the native Americans and moving them from their land) and a bad thing when they were not the ones initiating the same destruction(Hitler and the jews)... The earth is filled with barbaric individuals with egos, If I were an alien race I would be scared too, not that you could harm us, but you could persuade so many people to do stupid and destructive things and rationalize it.
 7 years ago '04        #48
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 zhiggeman said:
 HHS said:
1. UFO doesn't necessarily means aliens. There is no proof of intelligent life other than humans
,

so why do we think humans are intelligent life? lets be real here. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we are not as intelligent as we think we are? I mean this is a world that teaches lies on purpose, covers up the truth on purpose, k!ll their own on purpose, etc.. we still teach kids during black history month that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter with a straight face ! We created a separation amongst ourselves when convenient and forget all about it during danger(9/11 every non-muslim race was one and loved each other lol, then when s**t looked peaceful things went back to the old ways), we teach destruction, thievery, and genocide, as a good thing when one race does it (pilgrims/orginal settlers k!lling the native Americans and moving them from their land) and a bad thing when they were not the ones initiating the same destruction(Hitler and the jews)... The earth is filled with barbaric individuals with egos, If I were an alien race I would be scared too, not that you could harm us, but you could persuade so many people to do stupid and destructive things and rationalize it.
Is it fun up on your soapbox?


Last edited by HHS; 12-27-2010 at 12:18 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #49
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]



Let's do dis.

*loads gun*
 7 years ago '06        #50
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24507 24507
The European Union Times?

uhhhhh, I don't think that this site is exactly what one would call reputable....

check it out for yaself...

 12-27-2010, 12:59 PM         #51
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
7/11??? srsly?

This article seems almost comedic... I'll wait till the official reports are leaked...
this. i was after the first paragraph or so. that article jumped the shark almost immediately.




however, i'll wait to see if Wikileaks releases some real, official and thus credible UFO documentation. a.ssange said it was coming and that wikileaks wallpaper a while back had some hints to it.....
 7 years ago '04        #52
cashzilla 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 18 18
COME ON SON I KNOW YALL AINT TR

[video - click to view]

USTING THIS
 7 years ago '10        #53
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 1396 1396
Man why cant people just tell the truth? f**k, we will never know if ufos exist or if its a government marketing scheme. Id honestly be pissed if ufos were just secret government expiriments/planes. Ftw
 7 years ago '04        #54
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 1395 1395
i hope they take maverick carter back with them.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
Ufo's are just as real as "aliens". There can't be billions of stars and planets and this is the only one with people on it. It's common sense that they have been here before, will come here again and are probably here right now. Personally, I believe this whole "alien" nonsense should be stamped out. People from other planets probably look very little different from us. If anything, we should be called aliens. Ol non peaceful a.ss n*ggas arguing and k!lling each other over bulls**t.
 7 years ago '06        #56
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 331 331
im calling buls**t
 7 years ago '04        #57
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 2960 2960
bs until the real wiki leaks
 7 years ago '04        #58
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
i thought they meant this video:


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #59
TonoVillaino 
space
avatar space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
 ima80baby said:
Ufo's are just as real as "aliens". There can't be billions of stars and planets and this is the only one with people on it. It's common sense that they have been here before, will come here again and are probably here right now. Personally, I believe this whole "alien" nonsense should be stamped out. People from other planets probably look very little different from us. If anything, we should be called aliens. Ol non peaceful a.ss n*ggas arguing and k!lling each other over bulls**t.
This^^. I always believed there are aliens but are we ready? We can't even get along with each other how the hell are we suppose to coexist with aliens. Humans are so eager to hate and be afraid of something different.
 7 years ago '08        #60
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
The person who wrote the article interjected with their own stupid opinions and put so much BS in it that it can be discredited. But remember that this is someone's commentary on a wikileaks leak, and not a direct comment from wikileaks themselves. So ignore all the stupid shyt in the article, but DONT discount the possibility of wikileaks having a cable about UFO's.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
59 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy