Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
 151
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
Knew it.
 7 years ago '04        #202
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,574 | Props total: 5245 5245
so where the info at mah n*ggas?

I need that clear hd videos
I need that clear hd pictures.

Whatcha got wiki
 7 years ago '04        #203
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
Poor aliens, they come to help us with this "Planet X" and they're gonna end up leaving with AIDS and missing technology.
 7 years ago '09        #204
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
The only thing I want to say is:

Why is it that humans must be so arrogant and nonchalant sometimes about other beings walking the earth or even other planets for that matter. Do you really think we are the only intelligent beings to exist today? Never mind the documents just the thought of other beings exist - you have to acknowledge that first.

I mean really you mention aliens and everything is b.s, as if we are the only ones to exist with conscious gases, like humans are the s**t, no one can compare or something - that is how some of you are acting - especially the average person.

DO some research and you will see it has been more than just humans walking around. Look how many planets we have - look how much is UNKNOWN about LIFE itself.

Some of you rather be arrogant and ignorant to what could be...either you are scared or just a pure arrogant a**hole.

Like I said it is not the documents more so - I think it is more so are they really aliens to most people...
 7 years ago '07        #205
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
The only thing I want to say is:

Why is it that humans must be so arrogant and nonchalant sometimes about other beings walking the earth or even other planets for that matter. Do you really think we are the only intelligent beings to exist today? Never mind the documents just the thought of other beings exist - you have to acknowledge that first.

I mean really you mention aliens and everything is b.s, as if we are the only ones to exist with conscious gases, like humans are the s**t, no one can compare or something - that is how some of you are acting - especially the average person.

DO some research and you will see it has been more than just humans walking around. Look how many planets we have - look how much is UNKNOWN about LIFE itself.

Some of you rather be arrogant and ignorant to what could be...either you are scared or just a pure arrogant a**hole.

Like I said it is not the documents more so - I think it is more so are they really aliens to most people...
Its not about being arrogant, its about us not being @ war with beings that live in a southern ocean yo

use common sense.

yes theere is other life, but if they wanted us to see them we would see them, without doubt.

but IMO if they are here, they are camouflaged


Last edited by Eddie..; 12-29-2010 at 10:42 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #206
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
The only thing I want to say is:

Why is it that humans must be so arrogant and nonchalant sometimes about other beings walking the earth or even other planets for that matter. Do you really think we are the only intelligent beings to exist today? Never mind the documents just the thought of other beings exist - you have to acknowledge that first.

I mean really you mention aliens and everything is b.s, as if we are the only ones to exist with conscious gases, like humans are the s**t, no one can compare or something - that is how some of you are acting - especially the average person.

DO some research and you will see it has been more than just humans walking around. Look how many planets we have - look how much is UNKNOWN about LIFE itself.

Some of you rather be arrogant and ignorant to what could be...either you are scared or just a pure arrogant a**hole.

Like I said it is not the documents more so - I think it is more so are they really aliens to most people...
I don't think many people in this discussion have denied that there is probably life somewhere out there, some people just find it doubtful that it's been here.
 7 years ago '07        #207
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 HHS said:
I don't think many people in this discussion have denied that there is probably life somewhere out there, some people just find it doubtful that it's been here.
I find it doubtful it hasn't. We don't even really know what spawned modern homo-sapien. The earth is old.. If a race of humans, say were as technologically inclined as we have been in the last ten 40 yrs, over the entire span of their earth occupancy who is to say they didn't leave. They have in the past obviously been able to track the galactical trends. If they knew they needed to leave Y wouldn't they if they could. All theory of course, but to theorize aliens most likely look like you and me.. With that said, say jesus for example, if he went around telling people that in 2011 who would believe...Or a man saying he is from a different planet??
 7 years ago '04        #208
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Damagegadget said:
I find it doubtful it hasn't. We don't even really know what spawned modern homo-sapien. The earth is old.. If a race of humans, say were as technologically inclined as we have been in the last ten 40 yrs, over the entire span of their earth occupancy who is to say they didn't leave. They have in the past obviously been able to track the galactical trends. If they knew they needed to leave Y wouldn't they if they could. All theory of course, but to theorize aliens most likely look like you and me.. With that said, say jesus for example, if he went around telling people that in 2011 who would believe...Or a man saying he is from a different planet??
Modern humans evolved from earlier primate species. As for the rest of what you said, I'd probably see the movie, but as an actual idea it has zero evidence. I could say that maybe a race of giant, super-intelligent bunnies escaped the Earth 300,000 years ago, and now they're back to steal our carrots. Who's to say it couldn't happen? You just have to open your mind to the possibility.
 7 years ago '04        #209
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
damn aint any of yall seen they live?

they are all around us... the aliens live and coexist with us on a daily basis.

only a small group of rebels with special glasses can stop them
 12-29-2010, 07:08 PM         #210
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 12-29-2010, 07:52 PM         #211
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop..
 7 years ago '04        #212
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,574 | Props total: 5245 5245
motha f**ka's aint going to release s**t.

pussaisss


 7 years ago '07        #213
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 HHS said:
Modern humans evolved from earlier primate species. As for the rest of what you said, I'd probably see the movie, but as an actual idea it has zero evidence. I could say that maybe a race of giant, super-intelligent bunnies escaped the Earth 300,000 years ago, and now they're back to steal our carrots. Who's to say it couldn't happen? You just have to open your mind to the possibility.
my point exactly.. "scientist" still haven't found the real missing link.. Homo sapien pretty much sprung up from what some scientist have agreed on... but then again where is that evidence? My open mind leads to the fact that if a disaster struck now, a billion years later would there most likely wouldn't be to much evidence of our existence.. ashes to ashes dust to dust.. Also given the cyclical nature of the universe the mind can lead to ponder many idea's indeed.. We can all perceive anything.. Just because we can see physical, outside that spectrum what really exists? And what evidence could we have to prove existence of what we can't perceive. TIme for example is a measurement of our perception from earth.. Even here there are animals who perceive time different.. possiblities endless.
 7 years ago '05        #214
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #215
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Damagegadget said:
my point exactly.. "scientist" still haven't found the real missing link.. Homo sapien pretty much sprung up from what some scientist have agreed on... but then again where is that evidence? My open mind leads to the fact that if a disaster struck now, a billion years later would there most likely wouldn't be to much evidence of our existence.. ashes to ashes dust to dust.. Also given the cyclical nature of the universe the mind can lead to ponder many idea's indeed.. We can all perceive anything.. Just because we can see physical, outside that spectrum what really exists? And what evidence could we have to prove existence of what we can't perceive. TIme for example is a measurement of our perception from earth.. Even here there are animals who perceive time different.. possiblities endless.
The evidence is in the genetic data and the numerous transitional fossils that have been identified. This idea of a search for "a missing link" is outdated scientifically. There will probably be additional transitional species identified, and new discoveries may change some ideas about the exact evolutionary path and time line, but there's really no doubt that humans evolved from earlier primate species, so there's really no big mystery where modern humans ultimately came from.
 7 years ago '05        #216
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 slap73 said:
see thats the problem u cant believe everything you read I bet the people who built the people who built the pyramids had help from somebody else aint noway people could of built those by themselves. Do you know how big those effin rocks were??
yea...roughly 2 tons each...they built the pyramids buy constructing an internal wooden ramp and pulley structure which they used to haul up the stones...it aint like them b**ches floatin in the middle of the air or some s**t
 12-30-2010, 10:18 AM         #217
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
W/E... bunch of bs
 7 years ago '07        #218
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 HHS said:
The evidence is in the genetic data and the numerous transitional fossils that have been identified. This idea of a search for "a missing link" is outdated scientifically. There will probably be additional transitional species identified, and new discoveries may change some ideas about the exact evolutionary path and time line, but there's really no doubt that humans evolved from earlier primate species, so there's really no big mystery where modern humans ultimately came from.
thats not true at all.tha missing link deals wit tha link between man and otha species.

theres plenty doubt as new human species get discovered.their will be no doubt when science is able to answer tha ? of if man came from apes,why are there still apes left,and how did we evolve simultaneously
 12-30-2010, 11:26 AM         #219
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
thats not true at all.tha missing link deals wit tha link between man and otha species.

theres plenty doubt as new human species get discovered.their will be no doubt when science is able to answer tha ? of if man came from apes,why are there still apes left,and how did we evolve simultaneously
u cant be serious
 7 years ago '04        #220
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
thats not true at all.tha missing link deals wit tha link between man and otha species.

theres plenty doubt as new human species get discovered.their will be no doubt when science is able to answer tha ? of if man came from apes,why are there still apes left,and how did we evolve simultaneously
Wow, I don't even know where to start. You really should pick up a science book. You might try The Complete World of Human Evolution by Chris Stringer and Peter Andrew.


Last edited by HHS; 12-30-2010 at 11:30 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy