Dec 27 - WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2010, 12:35 PM         #181
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would technically make sense for them to operate in that area since they're used to the cold of space. Which means they couldn't adapt to parts of the world near the equator.
 7 years ago '04        #182
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
 HHS said:
I don't want to start a whole 9/11 debate in here, but the Loose Change films have been full of factual errors. That's one reason they're released multiple editions.

As for alien life. Saying that there is likely intelligent life out there in the universe is very different from claiming we have had contact with them.
do you really believe we have never had any contact tho?

an as far as loose change goes? im not sure if you watched every release but for the most part things were graphically enhanced or things were added. i didnt really notice any changes in the stuff they talked about
but like you said. not the thread for this discussion lol

Last edited by kalico17; 12-28-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #183
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 kalico17 said:
do you really believe we have never had any contact tho?
Yes, I believe that, until there's solid evidence.
 7 years ago '08        #184
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 lifesabeach said:
It would technically make sense for them to operate in that area since they're used to the cold of space. Which means they couldn't adapt to parts of the world near the equator.
:hmm:
 12-28-2010, 12:52 PM         #185
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading this article, it does seem far fetched but then again you never know... but like other have said you mean to tell me this info couldnt or hasnt been leaked before from somebody somewhere? i'll believe the s**t when i see on the news that the government has one of these "alien" beings in captivity or something
 7 years ago '04        #186
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
 HHS said:
Yes, I believe that, until there's solid evidence.
cant hate on ur opinion..

i just think the whole logic that they dont exist and never been here is nieve..

feel the same way abt religion tho so..
 7 years ago '10        #187
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
universe > "god"
 12-28-2010, 01:24 PM         #188
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
So aliens discovered space travel before central air huh
 7 years ago '04        #189
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
Ya'll can argue all yall want but nobody will never be deem corrected..... Why????

Because
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.....

[video - click to view]

12-28-2010, 01:45 PM         #190
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-28-2010, 01:50 PM         #191
nigs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard about wiki leaks first threw them getting teh gov. mad cuase they said they were planning on releasing the supposed ufo sealed documents, people need to know if this s**t is real not like 20 thou people having a secret to the billions in teh dark
 7 years ago '05        #192
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 7 years ago '10        #193
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Michael 1987 said:
yessir..Washington DC is getting hit next .. Sometime in 2011. this isn't a guess either.
smh at my city bein 1st hit

if ppl think we da only things living dey ignorant
 7 years ago '06        #194
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Hovi Bryant said:
There's no proof that aliens exist or could even travel to the Earth to begin with.

Bulls**t mumbo jumbo until that s**t leaks out.
Sounds like you live under a rock and never came out. Your comment is like saying there is no proof that God exist......

Let's be serious a lot of things exist and happen without having proof or the specific process. Try thinking outside the box once in a while.
 7 years ago '06        #195
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 18808 18808
 Gottagat said:
smh at my city bein 1st hit

if ppl think we da only things living dey ignorant
that's not ignorant, it's just their conditioning....

i don't fault ppl for not being able to fathom the possibilities of other life out in the universe b/c in a lot of cases it really is just so foreign an idea to them..

still, i would be extremely wary of believing everything you read online about this topic...especially when it's from sources that are beyond un-worthy...
 7 years ago '06        #196
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
you guys are crazy just live your life f**k a alien
 12-28-2010, 03:10 PM         #197
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:confused2:
 7 years ago '06        #198
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
lmao yall almos got fooled, this aint a real documentary

this is a script off the justice league movie where they f!ght that giant alien base thats in the middle of the ocean
 7 years ago '05        #199
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 beantown said:

I challenge people to watch this video and develop their own opinions. It's kind of scary to think how many people are easily led. Develop your own opinions, don't just believe everything you hear, and make your opinions based on things that you know or things that you've read.

This wikileaks thing, I've said for a while that what I'm interested in is hearing about the UFO intelligence that we have and some stuff that might not be released into the media for the public to know about. I'm entitled to change my opinion b/c I'm not presenting it as fact--what if this video (that I just gave the link to) is right about the government trying to pose us with a threat from outside earth to try to unite us against it, whatever "it" may be.

After watching that video and hearing what this guy Bill Cooper has to say (you should google bill Cooper and read some of his stuff if you haven't already) is that they have been trying since the early 1900's to come up with a one-world totalitarian government by giving us some sort of external threat. 9/11 was a farce, I think that's pretty obvious at this point that it wasn't an attack by Bin Ladin, it was something that was carried out by our government in an attempt to keep us submissive in the face of a terrorist threat.

Project Blue Beam:

[video - click to view]

12-28-2010, 07:58 PM         #200
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did not feel like reading thru 13 pages, but this was confirmed a fake article a few days ago.
wikileaks does NOT have access to high level top secret documents which would be UFO/alien related, only access to docs that a majority of high level gov officials have.

also to the dude on the first page talking about transformers in antarctica, he was in the arctic circle, aka the north pole region, you dumbass, and the x-files movie (number 1) did that s**t a LONG a.ss time ago with actual aliens in the right place.

Last edited by IceBergSlim; 12-28-2010 at 08:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy