What Have we learned?? WEEK 16 EDITION

most viewed right now
 128
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #121
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
That Jimmy Clausen can prove his worth next week with a win....let us pray....Jesus....Please allow Jimmy to grace the field next week with a win....let his throws be accurate and his turnovers be nil.....let Johnathan Stewart plummage the Falcons who step before his grace and the Defense kept Matty on the ground like a 2 cent b**ch.....Amen....
 7 years ago '07        #122
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
That we gotta wait an extra week to clinch

Saints v Falcons is NFc Championship.Gm

We got alot.of haters

Some of these n*ggas teams wont.sniff the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #123
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2122 2122
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
That we gotta wait an extra week to clinch

Saints v Falcons is NFc Championship.Gm

We got alot.of haters

Some of these n*ggas teams wont.sniff the playoffs
Bum.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 Majestic_GMMB said:
That Jimmy Clausen can prove his worth next week with a win....let us pray....Jesus....Please allow Jimmy to grace the field next week with a win....let his throws be accurate and his turnovers be nil.....let Johnathan Stewart plummage the Falcons who step before his grace and the Defense kept Matty on the ground like a 2 cent b**ch.....Amen....
wtf did the Falcons do to you?
 7 years ago '09        #125
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Adamsville said:
wtf did the Falcons do to you?
embarrassed his team on their home field in front of OUR fans
 7 years ago '04        #126
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2122 2122
 CutKidd21 said:
embarrassed his team on their home field in front of OUR fans



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #127
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 180 180
 Comic Book Guy said:
haha, two bad calls and everybody agrees
U can have those calls

Still

Bears > Lions

Forever. Ever since u were born, and 'till you die. Move out of that s**t-hole known as Detroit, dude. I wouldn't wanna spend my new years over there no way.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 12-30-2010, 01:16 PM         #128
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
U can have those calls

Still

Bears > Lions

Forever. Ever since u were born, and 'till you die. Move out of that s**t-hole known as Detroit, dude. I wouldn't wanna spend my new years over there no way.
^this

I think the rams finally got a qb
No matter how much i wanna see the jags win they gotta wanna see it more
Roddy white needs his twitter privliges revoked
when we get forte rollin early we can beat anyone
even tho cincy won i think marvin lewis is finito
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy